· PS FAQ
· List of Contributors
Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:59

ET PRO 3ON3

Official Member

Postby Yoschi » Sat Nov 24, 2012 13:15

tomsen wrote:
Daghel wrote:How about Mines War on baserace? Unlimited amount of mines per team, no other weapons :P

OK, but first, we must disable the adrenaline syringe and the double jump. Deal ?

pff go and play etpro and dont cry :-)

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 21:45

Mine war at Baserace with everywhere weedplants :)))

Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Spam Noob

Postby Speedy » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:49

Daghel no adre, no dj = no fun

That's a real ...

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:33

what with this event? mibbe admins can organize something propsitions frome there:D ETPro 3on3:D

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:50

We are currently creating a new event. But it is technically difficult. Soon we will test it and then it is only a matter of time before we present a new awesome event :).

Talented Spammer

Postby cabrita » Sun Jan 13, 2013 15:12

since panza/other wars and war regulars members or other comunity vs ps members have already been made why not a countries war? etpro 3o3 or 5o5 of teams made of players from the same country... that would give us the chance to improve our comunication in team :d what you think about this idea? :>
(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(") This is Bunny.Copy and paste bunny to help him conquer the world.

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 16:02

cabrita wrote:since panza/other wars and war regulars members or other comunity vs ps members have already been made why not a countries war? etpro 3o3 or 5o5 of teams made of players from the same country... that would give us the chance to improve our comunication in team :d what you think about this idea? :>

imo is great idea :D

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Sun Jan 13, 2013 16:19

cabrita wrote:since panza/other wars and war regulars members or other comunity vs ps members have already been made why not a countries war? etpro 3o3 or 5o5 of teams made of players from the same country... that would give us the chance to improve our comunication in team :d what you think about this idea? :>

I am ok with it, though a few considerations.: some players have more players than other. And I do not want to exclude people.

Though maybe we can have two tourneys, one nation based, and one free for all.

I am busy with another event. But if you want to organize this cabrita, you have my support. Though I can't speak for the rest of the Event Committee yet. If you want to organize this. Send me a pm, or catch me online, then we'll have a quick chat about it.

Talented Spammer

Postby cabrita » Sun Jan 13, 2013 16:30

i dont think i can organize such thing it was just an idea dont have many free time xD about the amount of players if 1 country have much more then others he can creat 2 teams and the others that just have 1 or 2 players would join the team of a close country or with same/similar language :s
(\__/)
(+'.'+)

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Jan 13, 2013 17:14

It has been discussed on memberforum in 2011 ;). At the time we had no EC and no one willing to start such an project.

We will keep it in mind, but first we got 1 (and most likely 2) other event(s) incoming :) which are not finished at the moment :).
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Talented Spammer

Postby cabrita » Sun Jan 13, 2013 19:59

maybe when i have more free time ill help doing it ;D and good too now that more events are incoming :D
(\__/)
(+'.'+)

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:13

We have had few TJ Events, but that's nothing new. It is also obvious that any competitive TJ Event is non-sense, since from the start lists we generally know, who's going to win. So therefore, I propose:

Master and the Apprentice Event on PS#7

So, an expirienced TJer finds (for example by visiting PS#1) an absolute TJ noob and they create a team! A noob so noobish, that he thinks that double jump is a normal state of things in ET. Or generally a person with no or near-to-zero experience with TJ.

We pick a set of basic maps, for example: Mr.Men, Quakejump, Ikki and play them for some certain time (20-30 mins each). Not too long, so that both members can find enough spare time and not to force them to quit in the middle.

In this time, the master has to teach his apprentice how to complete those jumps. The general goal of the competition would be to make that newbie complete as many jumps as possible. However, even on these maps, there are jumps of different difficulty. So we can assign diffrent numbers of points to particular jumps. By completing the jumps, a teram would receive points.
As you notice, if we differ points rewards, there would be also an element of strategy in deciding which jumps to approach (time is limited).

In this situation, actual skill of both master and apprentice doesn't really matters, because master doesn't get points and apprentice has no skill.

Additional reasonable rules:
- no points for completing jump with bazooka, satchel, goto, etc.
- however, on sequential maps, like Quakejump, team may skip certain jump and try next one; to do that, master has to complete a jump and apprentice has to 'goto'; of cousre no points for that

"Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice."
- Yoda

Spam Pro

Postby CALLEJON » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:23

DMG_Kowi wrote:We have had few TJ Events, but that's nothing new. It is also obvious that any competitive TJ Event is non-sense, since from the start lists we generally know, who's going to win. So therefore, I propose:

Master and the Apprentice Event on PS#7

So, an expirienced TJer finds (for example by visiting PS#1) an absolute TJ noob and they create a team! A noob so noobish, that he thinks that double jump is a normal state of things in ET. Or generally a person with no or near-to-zero experience with TJ.

We pick a set of basic maps, for example: Mr.Men, Quakejump, Ikki and play them for some certain time (20-30 mins each). Not too long, so that both members can find enough spare time and not to force them to quit in the middle.

In this time, the master has to teach his apprentice how to complete those jumps. The general goal of the competition would be to make that newbie complete as many jumps as possible. However, even on these maps, there are jumps of different difficulty. So we can assign diffrent numbers of points to particular jumps. By completing the jumps, a teram would receive points.
As you notice, if we differ points rewards, there would be also an element of strategy in deciding which jumps to approach (time is limited).

In this situation, actual skill of both master and apprentice doesn't really matters, because master doesn't get points and apprentice has no skill.

Additional reasonable rules:
- no points for completing jump with bazooka, satchel, goto, etc.
- however, on sequential maps, like Quakejump, team may skip certain jump and try next one; to do that, master has to complete a jump and apprentice has to 'goto'; of cousre no points for that

"Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice."
- Yoda

avi as absolute Tj noob

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:47

kowi pick me to your team i;m absolute noob :D

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 14:58

Nooo, calle you're not tj noob enough. Sidor... I must think about that.

Previous

Return to News & Announcements