No Cheating or Hacking
Cheats, hacks and scripts such as; aimbots, wallhacks, multihacks, namehacks, guidspoofers, anti-recoil scripts, etc.
are NOT allowed at our servers, using them will result in a permanent ban!
When you spot a possible cheater, use the console to send a private message (PM) to our Server Admins. Example: /m -|PS|- Hello Admins, I think 'insert player name' is cheating, could you check him?
When there are no admins online to make a ban, record a demo.
See the -|PS|- FAQ for more info about recording and saving a demo in Enemy Territory. Once you recorded a demo open a topic in the Caught a cheater? Post your demo here forum and provide all the necessary information (i.e. player name, server, map, mod etc.).
No Spawnkilling (SK) or Spawncamping (SC)
Killing the enemy in his own spawn is NOT allowed and is considered Spawnkilling (SK),
this includes; walking through enemy spawn while shooting or shooting into enemy spawn from a distance.
This rule applies to ALL weapons!
Spawnkilling is a serious offence and will most likely result in a warn (!warn, !burn, !gib) possibly followed by a kick, temporary ban or permanent ban (depending on the situation).
Deliberately hanging around (also known as camping) Enemy spawn and/or your own spawn is NOT allowed and is considered Spawncamping (SC). SC will result in a warn (!warn, !slap, !burn, !fling, !throw, !gib) depending on the situation.
SK & SC with heavy weapons (mortar, panzer, flamer, airstrikes, artillery etc.) is FORBIDDEN!
The SK rule does not apply to capturable spawns, such as flags or commandposts. Killing enemies at capturable spawns is ONLY allowed with light weapons (SMG, knife, handgun, grenades etc.)! Mines at capturable spawns are allowed as long as enemies do not directly spawn on them.
Sniping and shooting (for example; rifle nades) into a capturable spawn from a distance is considered SK or even SC, since you are not trying to (re)capture the spawn yourself (i.e. not moving forward)!
Walking through enemy spawn without performing ANY other actions (shooting, throwing granades, planting dynamite/satchel, goomba etc.) is considered spawnpassing. It's allowed but not recommended.
No Teamkilling (TK) or Teambleeding (TB)
Teamkilling (TK) and Teambleeding (TB) is not allowed and will result in a warning. If it happens again you will be kicked or banned from the server
(depending on the situation).
- Medics can use their needle to heal teammates from a certain Health threshold!
- TK or TB your teammates followed by reviving or handing them medpacks is NOT appreciated!
- No Quarter Mod; players can use CPR to revive their teammates without the need of a Medic!
Don't Insult or Provoke
Insulting and/or Provoking the Prime Squadron Community, its members or any other player at our servers is NOT allowed and will result in a permanent ban. Respect all players, including the so called ‘noobs' or ‘newbies' so everyone can enjoy the game.
No Tag Stealing
Wearing the -|PS|- tag without a Prime Squadron Member status is forbidden in any way! You will be warned (and renamed) if you wear the tag without authorization. The second warn however will be a Ban!
Don't Ask for Admin Levels
Asking for Admin Levels is NOT allowed nor appreciated in any way and will result in a warning. Continuously asking for admin levels will result in degradation (losing level(s)) and a kick or (permanent) ban from the server.
Recruiting players for your own community or clan at our servers is forbidden in any way and will result in a permanent ban. Likewise; openly searching and/or asking to join a community or clan is considered provoking and will possibly result in a mute.
Don't Advertise or Spam
Advertising for your own community or clan will result in a warning and a mute. If it happens again you will receive a permanent ban. Continuously repeating the same phrase/words/sentence or a flood of Offtopic messages is considered Spam and will result in
a temporary mute or permanent mute (depending on the situation).
Don't use !commands too often. Using !admintest every minute is very annoying and is considered spam. Furthermore it will NOT raise you adminlevel!
Using the poll option in game too often is considered as spam and will follow with a !warn, !mute or !kick.
Server Language: English
Prime Squadron is an International Enemy Territory Gaming Community. This means that English is our primary language to communicate. Using your native language (exception: English) is ONLY allowed in fireteam chat or private chat.
Forbidden Server Behaviour
- No farming or XP whoring. Standing around only handing out ammopacks or medpacks is considered farming/whoring. Handing out ammopacks to a soldier with a dispatched mortar (in use) as a Field Ops is allowed and is NOT considered as farming.
- Don't block doorways or paths for your teammates on purpose.
- Don't push your teammates, for example; when they are sniping, mortaring, using a mg. Pushing your teammates of high ledges is also forbidden. Pushing is ONLY allowed when a teammate is blocking a doorway or path (see the point above).
- Don't defuse or activate landmines placed by other teammates on purpose.
- Don't defuse dynamite placed by other teammates.
- Don't steal an enemy's uniform if another Covert Ops from your team killed that enemy.
- Don't trickplant or use your teammates as a step up to plant dynamite, for example; planting dynamite at the guns from the outside on the oasis map.
- Don't use map bugs, exploits or secret rooms.
- Don't ask for a resupply (ammo, health packs) by teambleeding or teamkilling.
- Don't use trickjumps or doublejumps to complete a map objective, for example; jumping over the wall as an engineer to blow up the fuel dump to complete the map. Doublejumping over walls or obstacles without doing map objectives is allowed.
Forbidden Names and Tags
We don't allow insulting, offensive or provoking Nicknames at our servers. For example:
- No Nazi or Communist referenced names or tags. For example: SS, Adolf Hitler, Jozef Stalin, etc.)
- No confusing nicknames. For example: Teammate, Teamkill, Enemy in disguise, etc.
- No empty or standard nicknames. For example: ETPlayer, unnamedplayer, etc.
- No extended ASCII characters (i.e. characters that cannot be entered with simple keystrokes).
- No namestealing (i.e. using the same name as another player currently on the server).
Not following the Forum Rules can result in a warning, temporary ban or permanent ban!
If you are not familiar with the concept of a Forum take some time to watch the short movie:
Posting and You
Forum Language: English
Prime Squadron is an International Enemy Territory Gaming Community. This means that English is our primary language to communicate. Using your native language (exception: English) is NOT allowed and/or appreciated.
Before you open an Unban request make sure that you post the Topic in the correct Server Subforum! When you post your Unban request there are a few things we need to know to help speed up the process. Please make sure that you include the following in your topic (if possible):
- Your ingame Nickname
- Date/day of ban
- The Reason you were banned for (i.e. Ban Reason)
- The name of the Admin who banned you
If you have nothing to do with a ban/unban request, STAY OUT OF THE TOPIC!
Avatar, Signature and Image Restrictions
1. Must be maximum 120x120 Pixels
2. Cannot Mimick -|PS|- Rank Images And/Or -|PS|- Staff Avatars
1. One (1) Image recommended
2. Image must Not be Wider (width) than 500 Pixels
3. Image must Not be Taller (height) than 150 Pixels
4. Multiple images are only allowed if they don't exceed above pixel restrictions when combined
1. Text Lines Must Be 7 Lines Or Under (if small text-size is used) Including Blank Spacer Lines
2. Text Lines Must Be 5 Lines Or Under (if normal text-size is used) Including Blank Spacer Lines
3. Text Lines Cannot Contact Huge Or Tiny Text-Size. That is; between size=9 and size=12, no smaller, no larger.
Avatars, Signatures or Images messing up (breaking) the forum lay-out will be edited/removed/deleted without a warning. One notice of violation (Private Message) will be send, and if no action is taken than a physical change by our Administration will be executed. Likewise, the Prime Squadron Administration reserves the right to remove any avatar image, and edit/remove any/all Signature info, at any time.
Don't Spam or reply Offtopic
Useless Topics/Replies that don't contribute to the forum or a topic will be edited, moved or deleted. It is also appreciated to stay Ontopic and not spam a topic with offtopic replies.
Don't Insult or Provoke
Show your respect to the rest of the forum Users, Moderators and Admins. Try to stay calm and make sure you don't offend people with your Topic/Reply. Immature behaviour, threats, insults, provocations etc. are NOT welcome at our boards!
Don't Kick Topics
When nobody replies on your Topic don't post again but have some patience.
If you have new information but just posted your Reply please use the EDIT button.
Kicking topics older than 1 month is ONLY allowed if you have new Ontopic information you like to share with the rest of us.
Useless kicks will be removed and old topics will be locked if the kicked post is considered offtopic or if the information is already posted earlier in the Topic.
Advertising (open topics/posting links) for your own community or clan is NOT appreciated.
If you want to "advertise" use your Forum Signature (at certain limits) to do so!
If an Admin or Moderator locks your topic and you think it's not correct or have new important information you want to post please send a Private Message (PM) to the Admin or Moderator who locked your topic. Don't start a new topic, this is considered spam!
No Illegal Content
Posting illegal content or linking to illegal content in the Prime Squadron Forums, such as; cheats, multihacks, cracked programs, serial keys etc. is forbidden in any way. Posts or topics containing that kind of content will be removed without notice.
When typing a post make sure that your capslock key is OFF, nobody wants to reply on your Topic/Reply WHEN YOU ARE SCREAMING FOR HELP WITH CAPS ON.
Grammar & Spelling
We don't expect flawless English grammar & spelling from our forum visitors but please put a little effort in your Topic/Reply while typing it, so that most people will understand what you are trying to say.
Last Revision: 18-07-2012