FunWar #Summer Edition - Coming August 14th & 15th

· PS Rulebook
· PS FAQ
· List of Contributors
Spam King

Postby Scary » Sat Aug 14, 2010 21:24

Yap, you all are pretty much true. But you cant blame only teamleaders. Fe PS#3 team. Alll who subscribed to team were PS#3 daily visitors for long time. Real regulars. Ofcourse i trusted em, thinking that I can count on them. But when FW started then everyone seemed to have a problem, who couldnt be at home, who had lost internet etc. Atleast they told me they cant come. There were also ppl who I personally talked to!!! and they told that they will show up but they didnt.
And I, first time leader, couldnt expect such kickbacks. And Im sorry for that.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sat Aug 14, 2010 21:38

ye scary, good point, but the past funwar's showed that this kind of things allways happens and that in the end only 50 percent will be rly there in the end. so it should have been cared about it before and overthink it, to have rather a 10players back-up squad as 3 4ppl teams. of c the teamleaders can't be blamed only, but it's a point of it, why this funwar isn't that enjoyable as the others before.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Sat Aug 14, 2010 21:41

I was referee on server#1, gotta abit agree with you guys but please dont blame organizers or team leaders, not their fault people didnt show up.

First 2 matches were boring & unstable teams (20 mins max)
Third 5vs3/4 ended with 3-3 score. Fourth match 5o5 also had decider (4-2 for FTF#3)

Not like its the first time, I remember times (funwar 10o10) when from 1 server only 3 or 4 people showed up.

bumping all backups to 2nd teams so they can have their 1st team and their wnb etpro fest with their med+ pickups rofl (yes, you, i see what you're doing here). plus, you aint gonna win with one or two liga4fun players if y'all dunno how to play together :---D.

oh please

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sat Aug 14, 2010 21:42

Let's stop the complaining and save the negative feedback for the next funwar, so we can learn from it. I don't see the point off starting blaming each other before it is even ended. Lets make the best from what we have.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Sat Aug 14, 2010 21:42

large reserve isnt always the answer... as ppl see they arent in main squad they just might think that they wont get on battlefield at all, so they get something else to do. after all, all of us arent etpro enthusiasts :wink:

EDIT: smadje +1
Image thx for diamond :D

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Sat Aug 14, 2010 21:52

lis wrote:plus, you aint gonna win with one or two liga4fun players if y'all dunno how to play together :---D.

Definitely see who you're trying to refer to here but I play a bit more than liga4fun and a bit longer than you'd think, and I am trying to bring some structure into the team and motivate the people ;) hence I was SUPPOSED to play rifle since I'm not too good with it so we would win with teamwork and not individual skill, look at how that failed, but hey, we had two exciting matches and I liked it.

Official Member

Postby paco » Sat Aug 14, 2010 21:55

Ninjadeer wrote:large reserve isnt always the answer... as ppl see they arent in main squad they just might think that they wont get on battlefield at all, so they get something else to do.

so... players haven't "team buildng" way? squad is squad: inside or outside the field. It's ABC

Ninjadeer wrote:after all, all of us arent etpro enthusiasts :wink:

change way, change mod ? can be an argument, independently from points of view (etpro or other).
So born in me a question? but the players haven't read main topic before joinup??? Mah, isnt 1st ETpro from Milady

hey, not a polemic but a starting point for discussion

Paco

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Sat Aug 14, 2010 21:59

ye of c it's also a fail of the teamleaders, like i or others like funner f.e. mentioned more then 1 times before, it would have been wiser to take only 1 team / server and swap with players, so everyone can be a part of the funwar and we get some real games running.

so it should have been cared about it before and overthink it, to have rather a 10players back-up squad as 3 4ppl teams.

:-PPP

you have 20, yet the same squad for 3 matches. kkthxbb

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Sat Aug 14, 2010 22:01

Lurtz wrote:
ye of c it's also a fail of the teamleaders, like i or others like funner f.e. mentioned more then 1 times before, it would have been wiser to take only 1 team / server and swap with players, so everyone can be a part of the funwar and we get some real games running.

so it should have been cared about it before and overthink it, to have rather a 10players back-up squad as 3 4ppl teams.

:-PPP

you have 20, yet the same squad for 3 matches. kkthxbb

If you would have checked our matches we had 3 totally different team every game, everybody could play atleast 1 match today who showed up, and it was around 15 people who showed up.

kkthxbb

Spam God

Postby Ajdija » Sat Aug 14, 2010 22:12

It's for FUN ;) we have a nice time connecting all "best" friends together to play and see each other sometimes from a long time. I don't really care if our team win or not I enjoy playing however winning or about to win may add extra FUN and andrenaline =]

As it was said already we aren't all Etpro regulars / enthusiasts so that we play FUN war not any special war / tournament / league ;)

For me funwar is over and I enjoyed it, next time great idea is to have more reserve players with an option for everyone to be able playing (first squad play, reserve is waiting - doing its job) then if reserve players show up on the first map they switch role with players who already played and so on.

Have fun!

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Sat Aug 14, 2010 22:16

True that, I must say that I had a great lot of fun with the people from moftpsfwses1t1 and we actually had quite a great deal of exciting matches and good actions which I didn't expect, also the match against ps#3.1 was one of the most exciting ones I've ever played :)

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Sat Aug 14, 2010 22:16

yeah, and the same 3 people whinning about their wasted time :wink:

Spam Kid

Postby Baek » Sat Aug 14, 2010 22:21

lis wrote:i wouldn't be too quick to blame the organizers though, you should blame the teamleaders that make teams with random unreliable kids, bumping all backups to 2nd teams so they can have their 1st team and their wnb etpro fest with their med+ pickups rofl (yes, you, i see what you're doing here :)). plus, you aint gonna win with one or two liga4fun players if y'all dunno how to play together :---D.

Oh please. Your team is acting like the 'pro'. Everyone in ur team call themselves med/+ although it's not the truth. You are playing together for such a long time, you would give a chance for other guys without experince, not the same people from 20 roster.

you could blame the organizers for allowing this to happen. but they'll learn from it :)

Blame the teamleaders? U mad? I'm pretty sure that each teamleader does everything what he could. It's just the game, some of ppl have the RL. It's not teamladers fault. So please stop saying this bullshits.

And stop saying bullshits, srsly. Your team is breaking this funwar.

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sat Aug 14, 2010 22:30

Smadje wrote:Let's stop the complaining and save the negative feedback for the next funwar, so we can learn from it. I don't see the point off starting blaming each other before it is even ended. Lets make the best from what we have.

:roll:

will keep on doing this till the discussion is over :evil:
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Spam Kid

Postby romanek87 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 22:44

for the start:
its not organizers or teamleaders fault (except goku's fault, but its obvious)
its fault of ppl who
1.see its gonna be played on etpro and specific date
2.they join up
3. they dont show up

next: about baek and etpro squad:
im in etpro low/+ (+on very good day) | never been and never will be better
i havent played etpro in few months before this funwar
mostly we got same lineup coz same ppls play on ps2 server | each player from ps2 squad who showed up was in team roster to play - most didnt coz of other teams
we were supposed to play with your team and we didnt, guess whos fault it was?

and last point:
there is only 1 thing that can make me happy that i attended this funwar:
kicking goku's ass in tomorrow match so please Goku show up with squad

and one small question: all ps servers (except tj server) runs nq so why its played in etpro not nq?

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Sat Aug 14, 2010 22:47

romanek87 wrote:and one small question: all ps servers (except tj server) runs nq so why its played in etpro not nq?

It's problem to set it up, in way how it should be.

Would be nice if you end this "fight" :roll: :? :(
-=RapidHail=-: If something is logically for You, doesn't mean it's logical for rest.

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Sat Aug 14, 2010 22:54

Oh please. Your team is acting like the 'pro'. Everyone in ur team call themselves med/+ although it's not the truth. You are playing together for such a long time, you would give a chance for other guys without experince, not the same people from 20 roster.

If you would have checked our matches we had 3 totally different team every game, everybody could play atleast 1 match today who showed up, and it was around 15 people who showed up.

kkthxbb

I'm sorry that 4 of our team really are med/+.

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sat Aug 14, 2010 23:05

Smadje wrote:Let's stop the complaining and save the negative feedback for the next funwar, so we can learn from it. I don't see the point off starting blaming each other before it is even ended. Lets make the best from what we have.

Got it? And now quit it please, you all are acting like a bunch off immature people. Don't care who began, or who first started blaming who or what or blablabla, just quit with it, now.
quoting deep:

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Sat Aug 14, 2010 23:32

romanek87 wrote:and one small question: all ps servers (except tj server) runs nq so why its played in etpro not nq?

well, go ahead make NQ config with stopwatch :dD

Spam God

Postby IceCreamy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 23:46

Smadje wrote:

Got it? And now quit it please, you all are acting like a bunch off immature people. Don't care who began, or who first started blaming who or what or blablabla, just quit with it, now.

Well said. Its no use in flaming each other now, people who subscribe should be available for lets say at least 4 matches and if not... dont blame teamleaders, organizors, your pet, your neighbour or anyone else who has absolutely nothing to do with that problem. People have real life too, accept it.

Im also pro one team per server, and make matches a bit longer (like every team choses 2 maps). This way you can roulate, so all have fun, and all have fair chance to win (its about FUNwar, not win btw).

Lurtz wrote:Fourth match 5o5 also had decider (4-2 for FTF#3)

:D :rofl: :D Im still laughing about it, <3 u team :D

But hey lets hf tomorrow, hope that all matches can be 5o5. We can argue, discuss, whine, flame, and all other stuff later.
My Skype account: IceCreamChris
Feel free to add me :)

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sat Aug 14, 2010 23:47

Smadje wrote:Got it?

I think they got it, there's no need to spam.. :)

Playing the blame game is only fun for so long.. let's focus on the upcoming matches please!
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 23:55

mees wrote:

Who? I've been looking at that line-up for 5 minutes still don't get who you're talking about.

Except that, I seriously hope tomorrow will be normal 5o5 matches. :wink:
gl&hf

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Sun Aug 15, 2010 0:20

GokuSan wrote:
mees wrote:

Who? I've been looking at that line-up for 5 minutes still don't get who you're talking about.

Except that, I seriously hope tomorrow will be normal 5o5 matches. :wink:
gl&hf

funner, peeter, garf, me.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Sun Aug 15, 2010 0:21

u forgot nsd and caejjjjjjjjjjjjjj and paraaaaaaaa
<3333333333

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Aug 15, 2010 0:31

Baek wrote:Oh please. Your team is acting like the 'pro'. Everyone in ur team call themselves med/+ although it's not the truth. You are playing together for such a long time, you would give a chance for other guys without experince, not the same people from 20 roster.

didn't rly want to reply, but after i readed this i simply have to. who are u to judge us? i doubt u ever saw us seriously playing ladders or cups, so u basically don't know a shit about our skill, so please:

also we let everyone play who joined us and is a PS2 regular, we simply don't need 3 teams for that, it's all possible in 1 team as well and works maybe even better that way, so theres no need to give other guys without experience a chance, since they are all in our team as well, which represents PS2 proudly.

back to main-topic now please, else posts gonna get deleted which are considered as spam / useless cockfights.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements