I'm tired of these children (do not know how to lose)

Old server topics and posts from 2012, Read only
Spam Kid

I'm tired of these children (do not know how to lose)

Postby Sc4r » Wed Jan 04, 2012 19:51

Please tell these kids not to provoke me every night. I post some screenshots

Ps: kids are lurts and 4dre_it (alias afk)
Last edited by Sc4r on Thu Jan 05, 2012 15:00, edited 1 time in total.

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Wed Jan 04, 2012 20:17

i believe you sc4rit :wink: ...lurtz and afk dont provoke you only, ande (he isnt a saint ofc) many times is provoked by them too. Just try to stay calm, and call admins (or demos/screenshots), best you can do is not overreact. I will start mute them if they continue with his crap (i already told them when ande was provoked).

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Wed Jan 04, 2012 21:15

You are right Beti I must try to remain calm. Except that sometimes can not help myself :(
...Anyway thanks for your help beti.

Spam Kid

Postby Method » Thu Jan 05, 2012 0:02

do "/ignore [name] " and enjoy the game.
btw I doubt "kids" is the right word

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Thu Jan 05, 2012 0:20

but what does the screen tell us?
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Thu Jan 05, 2012 15:29

Method wrote:do "/ignore [name] " and enjoy the game.

But what are the rules?
Remeber:

"Don’t Insult or Provoke"

"Insulting and/or Provoking the Prime Squadron Community, its members or any other player at our servers is NOT allowed and will result in a permanent ban. Respect all players, including the so called ‘noobs’ or ‘newbies’ so everyone can enjoy the game."

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules/rulebook/

Sebbel wrote:but what does the screen tell us?

It is clear that 4dree_it contains the same colors in my nic, was changed to provoke me.
I do not have saved accidentally others screenshot, but as soon continue to provoke, I place them on the forum.
If you want you can look at the message log of the server 1 and will find all the answers you need

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 16:01

Sc4r wrote:It is clear that 4dree_it contains the same colors in my nic, was changed to provoke me.

its rly provoke ? now green + black reserve to Sc4r ?

Sc4r wrote:
I do not have saved accidentally others screenshot, but as soon continue to provoke, I place them on the forum.
If you want you can look at the message log of the server 1 and will find all the answers you need

meybe explain more , but its Sebbel part
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Thu Jan 05, 2012 16:05

Actually, I can only laugh :D If stating the obvious fact is defined as "provoking/instuling" well, good luck there then ...

and yes, it is you calling us kids, idiots etc. If you were as smart and cool as you pretend to be you wouldnt react in this way or at all.

My first and last comment in this case since its not time worthy.

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Thu Jan 05, 2012 16:30

FALBIK wrote:
Sc4r wrote:It is clear that 4dree_it contains the same colors in my nic, was changed to provoke me.

Sc4r wrote:

4dre = adre = adrenaline = sc4r_it = adrenaline noobie (the colors are there for emphasis)

thats probably why he feels provoked

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Thu Jan 05, 2012 16:45

FALBIK wrote:

Sc4r wrote:

this is a little example...you have to be there falbik :wink: as i said in mf in on1 post, i saw little figths between them....so lurtz, afk and sc4r_it for one side. For other side....other little fight between ande, lurtz and afk. So, lurtz and afk in both figths? i had to mute and ban ande for 2 days for his behaviour (tk and insults), and only a "advice" in a good way to not provoke him for lurtz and afk. Inclusive i saw some little fitghs between Luk and afk.
I hope all read this, and stay calm in the server, we are all intelligent and we can play without problems no? :wink:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Jan 05, 2012 19:04

I will talk with AFK about to end this childlish stories, Lurtz is already aware since he replined back there. From what i see on logs lurtz and afk like also have useless talks and provocations with Ande, time for both to stop it or search for a place on a daycare.

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Thu Jan 05, 2012 20:36

Sc4r wrote:You are right Beti I must try to remain calm. Except that sometimes can not help myself :(
...Anyway thanks for your help beti.

Im not there to pwn em theyre bored :)

Official Member

Postby Pasglop » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:21

It is clear that 4dree_it contains the same colors in my nic, was changed to provoke me.

afk did the same with me : same colors and his nick was Gas Plop :lol: :) :lol:
i thought it really funny!
No offense in it,really.

don t over react it s just a game.
keep fun . :wink:

Spam King

Postby Scary » Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:10

They said I could be anything.

So I became a toothpaste.

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Wed Jan 18, 2012 22:52

Lurtz wrote:Actually, I can only laugh :D If stating the obvious fact is defined as "provoking/instuling" well, good luck there then ...

and yes, it is you calling us kids, idiots etc. If you were as smart and cool as you pretend to be you wouldnt react in this way or at all.

My first and last comment in this case since its not time worthy.

but who gave it to you and afk this confidence?
...i dont know!! that's why do I react so, do not you think?

Talented Spammer

Postby TalibKweli » Thu Jan 19, 2012 20:20

omg scar :roll: , you know how it is, just keep on adre junking who cares :banana:

peace m8 :D

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Jan 19, 2012 23:57

Sc4r, no need to reopen discussions when the case was treated by the staff. It will bring nothing new expect useless and never ending boring stories. I had a talk with AFK and Lurtz is no more around since his last reply (at least for the moment). Once again, if you have a problem with players or anything else, follow the usual and best way : call admins if they are on servers, if not don t reply back and just make a demo ... the rest will be our buisnes :wink: .

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2012