WHAT ?!?!?!?

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Spam Lord

WHAT ?!?!?!?

Postby Kakashi » Tue Jan 02, 2007 18:27

hi aim MAJ MALFUNCTIO so i get today banned reason SK so is that right i have been see other players just get Warn but why them i get banned

can someone tell me :cry:

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Tue Jan 02, 2007 19:10

You are banned by Bowdown for 6 days because of spawnkilling,
wait for his reply please

Topic Move > PS#2 Unban Request
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Veteran

Postby mem » Tue Jan 02, 2007 19:14

Surely because repeating too much times 'no sk please' become very annoying... :roll:

Spawn killing is forbidden, everyone know that, but there always someone to try a sk, try to see if he can break the rules without punishment, and if he's busted, he just say sorry and think that is cool...

this kind of behavior becomes really irritating (to remain polished) and admins are right to now ban when you do an intentional sk, it's a really good thing ! :evil:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue Jan 02, 2007 19:34

Ok , first u r not the only one who is baned , i baned 3 persones, all for same reason : spawn killing. I c ur levels, u r a level 2 player, right? so no excuses for u , u play ps servers since long time and know that sk in not allowed. I know that we have to warn peeps befor, but in base race ( a pretty good map for spawn killing) i was alone , monster was buzy and other admins were playing, i could n t watch both bases and warn all rule breakers, then i send this messages for all using big letters and red color " SPAWN KILLING IS NOT ALLOWED" and "SPAWN KILLING = KICK AND BAN" and this about more than 20 times, u didn t c any message? u have eyes problems? ..., it s not my problem, now u know that when u play in a server u have to be more watchful and respect server rules. U have a 6 dayz ban, i was more severe with u cuz u r a level 2 player ( not a newbie) and u did a sk in purpose, anyway i will reduce it on 2 dayz ban , be enjoy cuz with some admins u can have a perm ban for what u did.

Spam Lord

Postby Kakashi » Tue Jan 02, 2007 20:31

im lvl 1 also i just killed 2 players u and other two why u dind't give me warn and them banned :?:

but that was right u banned me

u r the police of the server :arrow: does police shoot you if you do something wrong in car does they :?: :?:

but im sorry i spawn killed

and i have been get like 5 bans 4 bans comes aimbot what is not real and now ban SK 8O not realy fun :? or do you think it's fun :?:

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue Jan 02, 2007 21:02

En3my_TErr!tory_4Ev3r, listen, he writed that he did warn everybody with writing in the mainchat....

BOWDOWN wrote:i send this messages for all using big letters and red color " SPAWN KILLING IS NOT ALLOWED" and "SPAWN KILLING = KICK AND BAN" and this about more than 20 times, u didn t c any message?

En3my_TErr!tory_4Ev3r wrote:u r the police of the server :arrow: does police shoot you if you do something wrong in car does they :?: :?:

Ni**a what?.. don't get that point. (if u do something wrong in ur car, the police also punish u.)
everybody who play's on server have to play with the rules, u breaked them, be lucky bow didn't ban u permanently...

listen to this :!: :
http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules/rulebook/

En3my_TErr!tory_4Ev3r wrote:and i have been get like 5 bans 4 bans comes aimbot what is not real and now ban SK 8O not realy fun :? or do you think it's fun :?:

??? if i understand u right, u are whining that 4 peoples get banned for cheating and u, the sad one, banned for SK? could be, why not? SK is also rulebreaking and yea it was just a temp ban, so be lucky. don't like ur style how u write things down, it's no fun, it's just serious. listen to the rules or live with the consequences...

bowdown allready writed that it's just a temp ban, so better stop whining, before somebody things about making this to a permanent ban.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue Jan 02, 2007 21:27

Thx ice , u exactly said what i wanted to add :D , for the rest just : NO COMMENT , as i told him ban will stay still 2 dayz, so please lock this topic.

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Tue Jan 02, 2007 21:57

BOWDOWN wrote:Thx ice , u exactly said what i wanted to add :D , for the rest just : NO COMMENT , as i told him ban will stay still 2 dayz, so please lock this topic.

ban lift over 2 days
locked.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007