Learning CSS

Share your custom configs, homemade binds, ET related programs, etc.
Spam Pro

Learning CSS

Postby Siamat » Sat Feb 28, 2009 17:10

No i'm not talking about Counter Strike: Source I am talking about a scriptlanguage. CSS is quite an easy script language, if you want to learn it you can make a free ucoz site and mess around on it. Make stuff, change stuff and even add stuff. You also can change everything and you can change the entire looks of the website by just editing the script for that part of the site.

Here is a screenshot:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1299/afbeelding2.png

The good thing about ucoz is that if you screw up the script, you can restore it to the default template so you wont have to make a new site the entire time

I myself use ucoz to learn the CSS a bit and i even made something new on the site i am messing around on. Take a look youtself:

http://et-noname.ucoz.com/

The popup was hard to get it right because the button 'Later' was not responding if you clicked on it lol but i managed to fix that problem xD

I'm still a noob with CSS script language but im getting better and better.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sat Feb 28, 2009 17:32

Great to see that you make good work of it! :>
Ill check it out a bit, to see what I can do. :)

Spam Lord

Postby mephir » Sat Feb 28, 2009 19:37

Just a note: CSS is not a script language. Its (like html) only a language to describe things. You can tell the browser with CSS that links are red, but you cant use CSS to e.g. open a new window. For this, you need java script (which, as the name implies, is a script language)...

Spam Pro

Postby Siamat » Sat Feb 28, 2009 19:57

I know that it contains javascript ^^

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sat Feb 28, 2009 20:01

so u creat your theme as i see?
well ive take a look and its btw darn nice and iam looking for that nice website theme.

anywayz its also useable for phpnuke ?
would be great if the release comes out cause iam defo gonna download it and use it on my website :D

let me known plz :D iam very intrested.

Return to PS Techz0ne