ohai dar

Let us know who you are and what you like
Spam Lord

ohai dar

Postby Zubaka » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:55

Saw fluffY doin' this so maybe I should do this as well! Yay!

Nickname: evazion|
Your age: Turning 17 soon =)..
Country you live in: Finland
Hobbys/Interests: Music
Pets: 2 dogs!

Fav. Game(s): I don't really have a favorite game. But after quiting WoW, I decided to pick up ET again and here we are.
Fav. music band(s): There's plenty of 'em =D.
Fav. movie(s): There's plenty of 'em as well.
Life dream: To become a musician, have a band, a wife, couple kids:roll:

Player history in Enemy Territory (ET): I started ET few years ago. And I had this urge to get into a clan, so after couple months, I did get into a clan, named =SOS=. Leader's name was mUndus, he's pretty nice guy. At the moment he's pretty known in ETPro community etc. A bit later =SOS= fell apart and mUndus formed a new clan named pAranOid*fraggers, I got into it as well and unfortunately it kinda fell apart as well while I was taking a break from ET as usually :). After this I started playing in Flame Guards. My nick was Shine (yes.. yes I know, pretty gay yeh?). I met some new friends and all of a sudden I started playing here, and once again, took a long break, replaced ET with WoW and after a while, I quit WoW and started playing ET and here we are, re-introducing myself. I used to be pretty known whiner here but who gives a fluck :). I'm back, more happy than I've ever been... So hi!
Fav. ET class/weapon(s): Fops/medic/engineer
Fav. ET map(s): Adlernest, Supply Depot, Goldrush

LULULU cba 2 fix typos, mi darlings =).

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... highlight=
Last edited by Zubaka on Wed Oct 14, 2009 20:15, edited 1 time in total.
I love to sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Oct 11, 2009 19:06

Welcome to PS forum and cya in PS1.

Return to Introduce Yourself