Re: Wet4all

Let us know who you are and what you like
Spam Noob

Re: Wet4all

Postby :R*X:Muad'Dib » Mon Feb 03, 2014 0:10

Hello Prime Squadron,

Just a short introduction: I'm a member of the R*X et-clan, been playing w:et for years and simply love the game Very Happy

I'm here to ask you guys if you would be interested in joining a multi clan community wolfenstein et 4 all. WOLF-ET4ALL is ment to be a MultiClan Community, where several Clans shall Work togehter on keeping our beloved gane Enemy Territory alive and fun to Play at all time. All Clans will be equal in this Community and all Clans are allowed to Recruit on Community server(s) if they wants to. The et4all Community Will be admined by all Clans involved and all Clan Leaders will be members of the Communty Board, where decisions is taken and any disputes will be dealt with.

So basically the idea is to bring people from different clans togheter for fun (just playing togheter) but also to create a community that can help eachother with ideas, problems etc. All regarding w:et from playing to scripting etc.

Currently there a three clans involved in the project: Qubenet, The 1944 killing field clan and R*X and two clans are their applications are pending. The community has a server in startup fase (meaning it's sometimes empty with bots but on a good evening we get it half full with members from different clans).

So I was hoping you guys could check out the website, discuss the idea and if you like it... simply apply for the community Very Happy

the website adress: http://www.wet4all.com/forum/portal.php

Hope to hear from you soon, kind regards!

:R*X:Muad'Dib

Return to Introduce Yourself