Problem with ET minimizers

· PS FAQ · Search Forum · Any ET related problems? Post them here
Server High Admin

Problem with ET minimizers

Postby Smadje » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:29

Hey guys,

I got a problem with every et minimizer I find, and since I am not that into technical stuff. Yesterday it worked fine but today it doesn't really minimize anymore, it will go this this size:

I play ET already in 800x600 mode, because it gives me better FPS. Maybe that has something to do with the problem?

At the moment I use this program (ETFakt) anything wrong with that?

I have tried Q3E minimizer and ETMinv.18 as well, both the same problem..
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Jun 20, 2012 13:29

Well if it worked before, then you probably have done something crucial on your computer, like installing some new program or anything else which may affect. Anyway before you reinstall, you better check minimizer's settings. Since I am not really familiar with it, but it is always something I check when I have something wrong on any program.

I really am not a fan of minimizers because they do not work on Win7. So I like to use Alt+Enter. It is an alternative solution of course.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Wed Jun 20, 2012 14:49

Saukko wrote:I really am not a fan of minimizers because they do not work on Win7.

-*S

QuickConnector built-in minimizer works on Win7.

Official Member

Postby deep » Thu Jun 21, 2012 15:24

Try this: http://gonbon.com/etmin/etmin.exe (works in win 7 too).

Return to ET Help Desk