et slack

· PS FAQ · Search Forum · Any ET related problems? Post them here
Spam Pro

et slack

Postby dirtyharry » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:27

hello guys

i have a question.....how to make a fast conection to slac servers.........???
what i mean is i juse x-fire and there i to have all servers of ps and just to click on server and i have connection........but when i want to connect to ps2 i have to go to slac program and than to fill ip adress in and so i to get on ps2..........is there no way like to make connection with x-fire like all other ps servers or some short cut to go to slac ps2 server
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
greetz
Image"COME AND MAKE MY DAY NAAAABS"

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:30

1 Go to the website, proceed to server monitor, copy the adress of PS#2 (CTRL + C)
2 Start SLAC, launch game
3 Open console (~)
4 write /connect and paste the adress (CTRL + V)
5 you are connecting
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server High Admin

Postby tomsen » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:25

Smadje wrote:1 Go to the website, proceed to server monitor, copy the adress of PS#2 (CTRL + C)
2 Start SLAC, launch game
3 Open console (~)
4 write /connect and paste the adress (CTRL + V)
5 you are connecting

You didn't read what he said Smaddy! He would like to connected to a SLAC forced server with Xfire or HLSW without opening the console and so on.

I know, that it's possible with HLSW, but i have no idea how to do it.

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:09

i also tryed when i am on ps2 server true slack to put it in favorits of et start page.......but when i start slack normale and go to on-line game i not to find favorits and i dont find ps2 ip adres in favorits or other ip adresses
Image"COME AND MAKE MY DAY NAAAABS"

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23

its possible run SLAC + HLSW - but u can used ONLY hslw to connect ps2 ( or servers with SLAC) , rest servers without SLAC u can run ONLY xfired or smth else .

how to runslac + hlsw :

open hlsw ---> settings ---> find in list wolfestiein ( double click in icon) u see smth like here

(its finnish screenshot) by have like this : first click browse ---> find slac exe ..and rest its easy :>

ahh almost forgot ... when u did like i tell .. open hlsw and click join ps2 (how u did always) .. automatickly u connect ps2 :>

tutorial i test for myself : works :P
oryginal page : http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=journal&mode=item&id=113361
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Return to ET Help Desk