PunkBuster ban, is there nothing I can do?

· PS FAQ · Search Forum · Any ET related problems? Post them here
Talented Spammer

PunkBuster ban, is there nothing I can do?

Postby Justkidding » Mon Apr 18, 2011 19:24

Hello,
like the topic title already says. Currently I got a PBban, It's about 1 to 2 years old and the appeal got denied. I'm not really sure were to find the PBban again, but it doesn't seem to be removed, as I cannot join the PS servers nor any other server at all... Also I'm not sure if I'm still/even banned from any of the PS servers, and if they'll be removed after time.

So lets say, there is a way to remove the PBban (if it still exist) is there any chance for me at all I rebuild the reputation, Improve it. And be able to continue playing on this fantastic ET community?
If needed I'd even accept severe measures or strict rules for me to follow, as I know it's possible for me to follow them these days... :wink:

I'm curious about this all,
With kind regards,
JK :wink:

Official Member

Postby Evil » Mon Apr 18, 2011 20:16

Hey justkidding.

In order to get unbanned from our servers is to appeal your ban
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-40efa1a9-vb40615.html
Wich you tried and denied.
there is no reason to get unbanned.

Preview topics of yours.
http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... ustkidding

i wish you goodluck with finding other great et servers.
but your arent able to get unbanned on any ps servers.
nor able to play.

Talented Spammer

Postby Justkidding » Mon Apr 18, 2011 23:19

I guess I have to remove ET again. Because I couldn't care more or less about any other server :P

Thanks anyway,

Spam Pro

Postby Epa » Tue Apr 19, 2011 15:21

I feel like commenting this here now, altho i don't have any power to lift your ban.

There has been one guy who had a pb ban and is still allowed to play here. This guy had old pb ban from FG servers, joined to PS servers and played here quite while before anyone knew about the ban. When the time came and this exeption got banned becouse someone figured out the ban, there was long discussion about removing the ban or not. However this guy had proven himself clean/worthy by playing in the ps servers and got much support from many friendly members/regulars. In the end admins unbanned him and let him stay and enjoy the servers. The guy had new guid so the dirty guid policy was not against him.

Just telling, if you have been regular player and got banned by some other server than ps you may have hope. You have me on your side, altho im not very useful ^^

Sorry if this is unappropriate but just felt to put this here ;)

Official Member

Postby Evil » Tue Apr 19, 2011 16:00

my last words
even with new guide and all the sudden u post here,

its indeed still Ha decision
and if STILL ip match with the 1 who is pb banned then hes still not allowed.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:29

Since the Policy has been direct and clear there shouldn't be any chance or exceptions in any case, because everybody should be treated the same way. If someone would be treated differently it would be unfair for some of the people who has PBBan. But of course it is up to HAs what to do. What am I to judge. ;)

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Talented Spammer

Postby Justkidding » Wed Apr 20, 2011 15:05

Ofcourse you may judge about the situation. And yet. You are completely right about the Policy.
The guide I have is different, because I changed some hardware, the IP is the same... But still, I think it wouldn't be fair if I join in with another username or something. I did something wrong, I tested hacks out, I have to life with it.
All I can do, is trying too get an PB-unban and some extra privilege to join. But hey, that wouldn't be fair to other banned players?
So the only possible way is to get an unban from PB... Trying to find a way to recontact them and see if it's possible to get it removed. And then contact the HA's, to reconsider the server ban.

Even through I appreciate that you guys think with me, it's probably a waste of time. Unless I can get a PB-unban, and than, we'll have a chat again :) 'till that time, just enjoy PS :) and I hope to be around one day.

Official Member

Postby Evil » Wed Apr 20, 2011 17:02

we will be arround

but dont give yourself a hope that a mature pb-admin would unban you.
even you reconsider to recontact em
you appeal your ban and it has denied.

anyway goodluck with it. 8)

Return to ET Help Desk