Another problem; Download ET this time.

· PS FAQ · Search Forum · Any ET related problems? Post them here
Spam God

Another problem; Download ET this time.

Postby lazy-lion » Tue Feb 01, 2011 18:23

Helloooo,

I have another problems, I really don't know what I am doing wrong this time. xD
So I got my computer back and wanted to install ET... (Guess you were all missing me... NOT) So I downloaded (from the ps site) and clicked on "open" and that's were it goes wrong. You see, when I click "open" I get an error.. over and over again.

here it is:

Could you help me with it? Thanks in advance!

EDIT. I might have an idea it's not downloaded fully? Because it's not the full size? Maybe a wrong idea, I dont know. But, thats just because of my crappy wireless connection and I'm getting cable soon. :)
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win." - Gary Lineker

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Tue Feb 01, 2011 18:30

download it again or try download this file from other website and test your connection because when u downloading u lost some packets of file
website to test www.pingtest.net

Spam God

Postby lazy-lion » Tue Feb 01, 2011 19:29

Sidor wrote:download it again or try download this file from other website and test your connection because when u downloading u lost some packets of file
website to test www.pingtest.net

Thanks for the help,

but now it is already working.. I thought It wouldn't because I dont have a stable connection.. I downloaded over and over again already before I posted and just when I tried one more time it worked...

You can lock this one. :)
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win." - Gary Lineker

Return to ET Help Desk