eaves

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Spam Kid

eaves

Postby afk70 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 15:36

I didn't find the PS upload button, soz.
Watch this (wait for him to join) and players reactions.
After that, do what u have to do, or not...
https://mega.co.nz/#!PIgjWQBC!XpgV2WhdWlm2gktmphV8KEpa2wYpUMqhxHOuPadCOWM
ofc, he didnt join and left the map after.
afk

Official Member

Re: eaves

Postby Sidor » Tue Jan 07, 2014 18:23

yep i was there and like afk said his behaviour is really annoying. He had fun because he stop our fun game and he was proud of it.

Official Member

Postby DonaldDuck » Tue Jan 07, 2014 21:48

I was there also.. well.. I have been mostly in server when there are not so many players. I mean not in "top time" which is in evening for sure. On noon or mornings for example botwar is best way to hold some players motivated to have fun. I have seen many times when botwar is cancelled in this time - server will run out soon. I think eaves did wrong but he is ok guy and will not do same mistake for sure. Btw he got heavy backfire already in server and that´s why he left i think. But let he explain himself....

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Wed Jan 08, 2014 17:30

A long time I see these disrespectful kids on ps1, this is their way of having fun because they are frustrated i dont know why, then annoy many people. But we must ask whether it is right to tolerate such provocations. I do not think I have to tolerate free offenses by a fu***** baby ("he says: no lifer, mad, ecc"/ no lifer>>someone who dosent work and has no friends except online.). If I play at et only because I want to have fun, and not to be offended by who knows who. I ask (at all admin) to take more seriously these provocations, because I assure you that bother you a lot. Thx

ps: I apologize if I use this language "Kids, fu baby" but I don't have respect for those who don't have respect for others. Ah and sorry for my English grammar, unfortunately, do not know him very well (not is my language but I try to make myself understood by others) I don't think it is a crime ;)

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Thu Jan 09, 2014 15:55

I shall have a talk with him, if I catch him on the server. This behaviour is strongly not accepted.

Return to PS #1: Discussion