Re: Massive teamkiller around (player: vvv)

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Official Member

Postby DonaldDuck » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:54

Well tonight we played with Christoper against bots til player "vvv" from Poland joined and started killing both of us without stopping. He ruined it all. Night was messed up and we had to leave server. This guy needs warn or ban.

I wrote down his code this time - *9a924a06

Duck

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Fri Jan 03, 2014 14:15

Did you try to reason with him? Did he say anything?

Edit: I just looked in the logs, and well, I can see you know how to use !slap :D. Would it be possible to display your client log here? That makes it more easy to see what he did than by the server logs.

Server High Admin

Re: Massive teamkiller around

Postby Smadje » Fri Jan 03, 2014 17:05

Thanks for reporting here Donald!

We will hide in the PS watchtower and look out for him!
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby DonaldDuck » Fri Jan 03, 2014 21:49

Thank you guys. Well yes I told him to stop and he said something like "do not worry or stop whining". It was after he killed both of us 5-6 times in row. At beginning I was patient a la let he tk couple of times and hope he relax. Did´nt happen. Oh yes "slapping tactic" failed also :lol:. Probably he turned his sound bit down and that´s it. I little tried to make him mad so maybe he leave or stop but later I joined again and tk started again. To be honest I had maybe too little arguing on him. But you known after been so long around you probably already known which guy you dealing with. There are ppl who do little team killing just for fun and then they stop. And playing goes on. But some guys do not stop. This guy was the second one. Well maybe some admin Egg or Smad talk with him and it get solved without any harder punishment. This guy have 10K xp and looks he have been around a while so lets see what happens. It is good not to lose players anyway.

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Fri Jan 03, 2014 22:12

I demoted him from level 1 to level 0 for a start.

As I requested, could you post the relevant parts of your client logs?

Assuming you run windows, the path to the file is: C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\nq\client.log, you can open it with any regular text editor.

Thanks in advance!

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 0:30

Not so long ago he got kick from my side for same reason ( non stop tk for fun ). Next day he play normal, but see he doing it when no admin on server. When i catch him on tk i was undercover :mrgreen: fortunetly.

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:50

Seeing this. If you catch him, temp ban for a few days. With solid warning about the why of it.

Return to PS #1: Discussion