More events?

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960

Wich kind of event you wanna see more?

More sniperevents
16%
More etpro tournaments
26%
More panzawars
21%
More Knife/shotgun/riflenade/...
26%
Other?
11%

Total votes : 19
Server High Admin

More events?

Postby pompidom_23 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 14:20

Hey guys

Cause of the succes of the 'Prime Squadron Crazy Days', we want to organise more events. My question is, what kind of event you guys want to see more? Do you want more Fun-events, more wars and tournaments?

Please let us know what kind of event you want to see in the future!

Also, do you guys would like it to do every month a panzawar-evening? I'm thinking about, every last saterday of each month, 2hours of panzafun. Do you guys like this or not?

Greetz Pompi

Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Wed Jul 31, 2013 20:00

I really miss those funwars :(
Going PS#2 vs PS#1 in a hectic battle was awesome!
Those were the days and sadly such event will never happen again.

However a tournament for regulars/members could be interesting.

Just my opinion. Like it matters as seeing me on servers is sucha rare occurence anyway :D

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Wed Jul 31, 2013 22:38

i voted "other", i would like play a funwar "for the objetive", without rambo medics, or only 1 in 10 players... we can play ps vs rest with this methodology :)

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Wed Jul 31, 2013 22:52

GoldenBullet wrote:I really miss those funwars :(
Going PS#2 vs PS#1 in a hectic battle was awesome!
Those were the days and sadly such event will never happen again.

However a tournament for regulars/members could be interesting.

Just my opinion. Like it matters as seeing me on servers is sucha rare occurence anyway :D

why not we can make a fanwar with old regulars players like me ( ps#3 FTW )
and we can take new payers to our teams. Where they can fight for best server

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Jul 31, 2013 23:10

- PS vs. DA
- etpro tournaments

voted for others but can also add +1 to etpro tournaments. maybe after the summertime i could organise another 3on3 1-day-cup.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 23:13

icefrost wrote:- PS vs. DA
- etpro tournaments

voted for others but can also add +1 to etpro tournaments. maybe after the summertime i could organise another 3on3 1-day-cup.

That would be nice :)

But PS vs DA is for members he not for the regulers :)

teKno

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Wed Jul 31, 2013 23:45

sniiiipah!
Chaos is the only true answer.

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Thu Aug 01, 2013 0:20

I'm in for some organized events where people have to subscribe. I like to have an occasional sniper/panzer/anything war but it's nothing like fighting with a team. On the other hand it's hard to find time to be there at a specific day and time.
It would be cool to have some teamplay/etpro event in the future and for the rest some other wars that are different from the normal et settings, we can easily play old fun hour events such as knife/flame/panzer/random weapon wars.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:04

Smadje wrote:I'm in for some organized events where people have to subscribe. I like to have an occasional sniper/panzer/anything war but it's nothing like fighting with a team. On the other hand it's hard to find time to be there at a specific day and time.
It would be cool to have some teamplay/etpro event in the future and for the rest some other wars that are different from the normal et settings, we can easily play old fun hour events such as knife/flame/panzer/random weapon wars.

Yes I would like to play a tournament war. But like Bethi said, pure for objective and without medics, riflenades,etc.. And 3vs3 would be nice, or 5vs5. But the problem is we need enough people that will subscribe. And the people who subscribe, need to be sure that they can by online that moment.

And what I also had in thoughts: Maybe we can organise a tournament togheter with DA? :) I mean like just a objectivetournament, with teams that need to subscribe, and teams mixed from both communities? Cause then we will have more players/teams that can subscribe. And play the war on a neutral server?
Ofcourse we need to discuss this with DA, but that would be nice !

teKno

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:27

Why without medics? Without medics im losing the point of teamwork. Teamwork is when everyone have specific work to do to help the team. Without classes its more like selfwork. Ofc if we are talking about turnaments (3on3, .....) where teamwork is most important. But in funwars there is completely different story :D

And about that vote Pompi :) From the start it shows 1 thing, that every1 want something different. There is just no need to select 1 or 2 kind of events and play only thouse.
Diversity has this, that every1 find something for themselves :P

:beer:

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Aug 01, 2013 17:21

pompidom_23 wrote:
- etpro tournaments

well i think it also would be possible to organise a event for regulair PS players vs. regulair DA players, might also be fun :) or a mix with PS members + regulairs and DA members + regulairs :wink: like golden mentioned this PS #1 vs PS #2 / PS #3 / PS #5 etc was allways fun, but since this ain't possible anymore this could be a alternative.

another idea could also be to have another PS vs. players war for a couple of hours on specific maps :)
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 19:38

icefrost wrote:
pompidom_23 wrote:
- etpro tournaments

well i think it also would be possible to organise a event for regulair PS players vs. regulair DA players, might also be fun :) or a mix with PS members + regulairs and DA members + regulairs :wink: like golden mentioned this PS #1 vs PS #2 / PS #3 / PS #5 etc was allways fun, but since this ain't possible anymore this could be a alternative.

another idea could also be to have another PS vs. players war for a couple of hours on specific maps :)

Well Icy, that's what I mean :) Someting like our 'autumn Event', where teams need to susbcribe, and mixed teams from DAcommunity + PScommunity. That would be damn awesome! Just play the war on neutral server(s)!
Maybe we need to discuss this with some DA players, cause this really sounds fun!

And yes PS vs players war would be fun too ! We just need to organise frequently some events, is my opinion.

Btw I hope some players will react here because I only see members reacting and that's not the intention ;)

teKno

Spam Kid

Postby Fight4Fun » Fri Aug 02, 2013 22:10

Hi, I would like to see PS vs regulars funwars, different weapons in each day, 3 day tour, like it was last time. Nothing to say about ps vs da, not concerns me. =P
Cheers

Fighty

Server High Admin

Postby carebear » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:03

Fight4Fun wrote:Hi, I would like to see PS vs regulars funwars, different weapons in each day, 3 day tour, like it was last time. Nothing to say about ps vs da, not concerns me. =P

+1

Return to PS #1: Discussion