Some annoying guy

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Server High Admin

Some annoying guy

Postby Troyan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 17:42

Yesterday I was asking for ban Flaco becouse he was connecting only for TK.
Today there was on server guy with strange nick who was doing the same as Flaco. Flag was Canada but ping was normaly i think. very possible that this is the same guy. I remember that Egg had the same situation, ban some1 but he cames back every time. if guy can change Ip theres nothing to do with him? Ofc im not quite sure is it the same guy, but the way he play (Tk players, and ruin gameplay) was identically as Flaco.
Ofc i dont have any screenshoot or video :) but now is not so important to prove it becouse if this is the same guy, normal ban procedure want work on him.

:beer:

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Fri Jun 21, 2013 18:29

Bans can be evaded too easily on ET. But we will keep banning him :).

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 19:24

Thats 1 way. But admins not always on server.
I was thinking about kick vote call fore some time, until this guy see that he cant play like that here, and he move to another server where can.
What you think Egg

Spam Kid

Postby Shenkyen » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:46

I agreed Troyan =)

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:23

Troyan wrote:Thats 1 way. But admins not always on server.
I was thinking about kick vote call fore some time, until this guy see that he cant play like that here, and he move to another server where can.
What you think Egg

the gonne juse kick vote for all kind of things not only for this guy so i think it is not good idea
Image"COME AND MAKE MY DAY NAAAABS"

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:52

Harry, have more faith in our regulars players. This is posible what you saying, but never know results until you dont try. If cases goes like you say, "kick vote" delate.
Could be that if even 1 player dont agree to kick some1 vote field ( ofc player who concerns vote cant voting). I dont like ide off this vote, and dont want it in the future, but this could help with this lowbrain guy. I ask for this option only for him.

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Sat Jun 22, 2013 13:24

Troyan wrote:Harry, have more faith in our regulars players. This is posible what you saying, but never know results until you dont try. If cases goes like you say, "kick vote" delate.
Could be that if even 1 player dont agree to kick some1 vote field ( ofc player who concerns vote cant voting). I dont like ide off this vote, and dont want it in the future, but this could help with this lowbrain guy. I ask for this option only for him.

yep oke for me :good: can we not do it all ready with pollvote?????
Image"COME AND MAKE MY DAY NAAAABS"

Return to PS #1: Discussion