SK area?

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Talented Spammer

SK area?

Postby BamBoSzeK » Sat May 11, 2013 13:18

Hey, since when killing enemy in that window in Itlay map i sk? I marked it with red arrow cause couldn`t find any other picture with it visible. I was warned by some rude polish admin named hangover, so i stopped to shoot there but since enemy shoots from there and I was talking that is sc i was told to be quiet and later i will be kicked like it was a personal yard of that half wanabie admin... no oofense to anybody just explain me, is this sk or not?

http://tinypic.com/r/30u3gvd/5

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Sat May 11, 2013 13:32

i think it is not sk because the also to shoot from there and there are 3 exits from spawn..............
Image"COME AND MAKE MY DAY NAAAABS"

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Sat May 11, 2013 15:02

Technically it is, since people can spawn there very near, though only if there are quite many people playing. And it is anyway not desired to allow shooting there.

Yap, it is SC as people are shooting from that window.

Spam Kid

Postby I-2-Stupid » Tue May 14, 2013 12:31

Hey, dont think its sc when you shoot out of backwindow in the direction of ladders,
the front window imo is sc/sk when you shoot out or in.
because you spawn in this house downstairs or in the backroom with the table and chair :p (hope you got it)

mabey if there is confusing all the time you need made the whole house as "spawnarea" and punish hard if there shooting out or in!!!! bcs you get shooten very often in "backspawn"

dont come with the crap barrier like they on ll have...please

cheers 8)
Frei.Wild wird nur größer und viele werden erkennen
Menschen kann man nicht von ihren Gefühlen trennen
Diese sind nicht braun und auch nicht rot
Und gegen jeden Extremismus
Du Vollidiot

Return to PS #1: Discussion