How many chance for Luke?

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Official Member

How many chance for Luke?

Postby Xulux » Mon May 06, 2013 19:04

Welcome. I know you dont want read anymore my post but your decision will be mine decision to play longer on this serv/
I think i dont must write what wrong with ?Luke27 behavior on server because its not first time. I think its enough and he deserve for some vacation from this game. He again call me dick and other word on main chat. I will try give you a link to this and i waiting to you apply some ban for him or other consequencess for him.

I just recall you that you promise than next time and bla bla bla bla bla bla so you better think what do with this problem

I try to give a link and have hope this will be work.

http://zapodaj.net/62d8cf8b916ad.bmp.html

and 2

http://zapodaj.net/19cb36dba1773.bmp.html

Wait for answer

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Mon May 06, 2013 19:49

And for those who don't understand polish? What did you both say?

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Mon May 06, 2013 19:52

I would like it as a polish member f.e. daghel could translate the sentences. :)

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Mon May 06, 2013 20:11

I'm no admin, so I do not know if I should speak, but the term "konfident" is not vulgar. It is not nice, but it is not vulgar. On the server, as well as in life, do not we all have a love for each other. Ofc it would be best when the server functioning in harmony and all have good humor. The solution seems to me simple: avoid provocation.. In this way you can avoid solutions like in the epic westerns: "This server is too small for both of us." I think that people are civilized enough to at least tolerate one each other.

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Mon May 06, 2013 20:12

KONFIDENT -- Informers :idea:

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Mon May 06, 2013 20:43

egglaf wrote:I would like it as a polish member f.e. daghel could translate the sentences. :)

I still look for people to my League of Legends team, You know... :roll:

No need to translate everything word afer word, it's just some "dick" calling from luk27 and then questions about his age from other players.
Very rude, and not first time from him (not even tenth time propably). Give him some free time next time when You'll spot him.
But well, ye... those screenshots are taken from middle of the discussion, i'd like to see whole of it. So if You (Egg) are interested send me logs and i'll pm You back with translation.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Mon May 06, 2013 20:48

in first picture:
Mitch: how old are you?
Mitch:1?
Mitch:3?
Luk27:Why do you ask if you know

on seccond picture:
Mitch: ban Luk is ban Luk :)
Mitch: Thank you
Luk27:I give a shit, you whistle-blower ( some1 who reports bad things for someone, often can see it in work :twisted: )
Mitch:cya next weak

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Mon May 06, 2013 20:49

You forgot about console.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Mon May 06, 2013 20:58

ahhhh yes :) for first time not open it in full, there is some dick calling there from luk :) hmmmm i wonder what is all about. Luk when mad always disconect without bye bye. Never saw him like that
:(

goshhh

Gold Star

Postby Ossy » Mon May 06, 2013 21:09

The rule is: Only talk english, right?

So both are breaking the rules!

Just keep talking english or PM with each other so we don't have this crap...

Official Member

Postby Xulux » Mon May 06, 2013 21:31

Check out the logs. it start with his kurr...wa when I kiled him with rifle couple times, like always. I dont accept this, and wrote about thison forum. You (ps members) wrote You can do smthg with this, its not happened. i wil not play on server where rules are only to piss on it, when there are PS members who dont react (veeeery often) and when theres none on server. if you accept people who brake rules all the time, just tell me, i asked you about this in first time.

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Mon May 06, 2013 23:57

Daghel is on it. Now all remain calm please while we sort this out.

Talented Spammer

Postby Luki27 » Tue May 07, 2013 16:27

xulux you are blind thats why you got RLY BIGGGGGGGG crosshair??? :DDDDDDDD
!ban luk 25days Ok i am banned :)
cause i dont have internet Cya lolux

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue May 07, 2013 17:19

continue insulting him on the forum seems for u like a good idea?

how about a honestly apologise from ur side?

u are very close to get banned permanently on PS 1, so maybe think about what u said before u reply here again.

before i was reading ur reply i was actually proposing to other members and admins to give u just a 1-2 week break, so u might finally learn from it, since u didn't learn anything from my 2-days-ban / from the talk bowdown had with u. but reading ur reply on this right now just changed my mind and i don't see any reason to not give u a permanent ban, correct me if there should be any reason luki? any apologise? any small sign of u willing to really change ur kind of rude behavior / stop with the insults?
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Talented Spammer

Postby Luki27 » Tue May 07, 2013 19:00

i cant say sorry cause i dont like him ....
and its rly nice settings on server where you got 3 rifles and its 5v5 jesus ...
and what i can say i am agressive dude
i must stop play in et 5 days break maybe

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue May 07, 2013 19:23

well, with this kind of attitude u won't come far, respect is essentially to participate on a online-game with other players. it's kinda normal that u can't be a friend with everyone, but u can ignore them in this case.

what does the settings got to do with ur behavior now? maybe look on yourself before trying to find excuses for ur bad behavior.

anyway, i allways was trying to support u and had the hope, that u ain't a bad guy at all, but this support is now over, since i can't see any effort in still supporting u.

a 5 days break won't help anything as we just saw after my 2-days ban, since u wasn't able to change after that break.

so a permanent ban is also the only solution i see so far. not that i'm making this decision myself, but i guess most other members / admins / high admins see it in a similar way.

in the end, u got 2 possibilitys:

#1 - change ur behavior
#2 - search urself a other place to play at

make ur choice.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Thu May 09, 2013 2:27

Luk some words from me. I like U and like U kill U all the time :) so I wont see U banned permanently from PS1 so i beg U stop doing shit on this server. All players are angry on U. they wont play with U cause U insult them. So if your behaviour goes to far HA will choose decision to ban U 4ever than lose players who wont play with U

Official Member

Postby xochi » Sun May 12, 2013 10:46

Hi all,

Look Luk I know it is sometimes frustrating when your playing and get the whole time killed by rifle nades or panzers, but that is just a part of the game otherwise I wouldn't be able to kill you :D . But further more just stop with the insulting and all, it is first of all not cool just chill down and play don't look at chat and so on. If you get frustrated by something just put on some nice and chill music that helps your mind calm down. If still not well then disconnect and go do something else. This counts for every person on PS servers that gets frustrated and wants to start insulting.

So luky I find it more as normal that you get a kick for few days, but I hope after those days you finally learn to take it easy ;). If not then I think you will also find it normal that their will be greater consequences.

Kind regards

Xochi

Return to PS #1: Discussion