Artyk stuff

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Official Member

Artyk stuff

Postby Xulux » Sun Apr 07, 2013 13:47

Hi

I wanna show you smthg.

As you can know there are some players in PS server name Artyk. I write to you cause I am tired of them (not all but most guys in that team.).

Thing is that they dont respect any rules. And they dont have any respect for others players.

First is talking in Spanish at General chat. Its not allowed, they exactly new about this, but still write in Spanish, no matter what Members says to them.

Second is writing "bad words" like "kur wa" or "fck". i dont care if he is Lowbred or smthg but I don't want to read this stuff. I think its not allowed on PS1 but last time smtgh like 4-5 members don't react, although they saw that.

Also i dont know if making funny from others players with your nickname is not forbidden? there was that kind of situation with Sc4r if you want read on forum.

I have some screen but can't put it there. Also I think most of you know what i am talking about....

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Apr 07, 2013 14:29

i was allready talking to Artyk|Iceblue about the kurwa, cause he also weared it in his name, changed it after i told him to do. but yes, if any Artyk is here reading this, i gotta agree with Xulux and wanna just tell u, be sure u don't cross the line too often, otherwise u guys are out fast.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Kid

Re: Artyk stuff

Postby Vikku » Sun Apr 07, 2013 15:07

Xulux wrote:Hi

I wanna show you smthg.

As you can know there are some players in PS server name Artyk. I write to you cause I am tired of them (not all but most guys in that team.).

Thing is that they dont respect any rules. And they dont have any respect for others players.

First is talking in Spanish at General chat. Its not allowed, they exactly new about this, but still write in Spanish, no matter what Members says to them.

Second is writing "bad words" like "kur wa" or "fck". i dont care if he is Lowbred or smthg but I don't want to read this stuff. I think its not allowed on PS1 but last time smtgh like 4-5 members don't react, although they saw that.

Also i dont know if making funny from others players with your nickname is not forbidden? there was that kind of situation with Sc4r if you want read on forum.

I have some screen but can't put it there. Also I think most of you know what i am talking about....

I don't will reply to a guy who have "problems" with the rules, omg, are you a teacher in real life or something? xdImageImageImageImageImage

I think we don't do SK or rules like this. Talking spanish? Yes, but never insulting in spanish like you and your polak friends Image

And what's the problem with the name? Icy say me "change it" and I change it, and Luki and me laugh about the nick. Pffff... Xulux u dont have sense of humor.

PD: IT'S ONLY A GAME!!! omg! xd

PD2: Icy will you come to Mallorca this summer? :P
Last edited by Vikku on Sun Apr 07, 2013 15:23, edited 2 times in total.

Official Member

Postby Xulux » Sun Apr 07, 2013 15:18

"your polak friends"

Thats what I am talking about. No respect for anyone, anybody. If you dont know how to respect others just dont play in that kind of games...

[/quote]

Spam Kid

Postby Vikku » Sun Apr 07, 2013 15:22

Xulux wrote:"your polak friends"

Thats what I am talking about. No respect for anyone, anybody. If you dont know how to respect others just dont play in that kind of games...

[/quote]

Where is the "no-respect" ?? Image

Gold Star

Postby Ossy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 15:49

I agree, everyone should be threated even!
But hows Iceblue is reacting I think he doesn't care of it..
Just follow the rules and treath each other even..

Spam Kid

Postby Vikku » Sun Apr 07, 2013 15:57

Ossy wrote:I agree, everyone should be threated even!
But hows Iceblue is reacting I think he doesn't care of it..
Just follow the rules and treath each other even..

Taking care about the no-sense words of a guy who bases his life on the complaining?

I saw his profile and his topics:

"Unban me please" - For SK. Xulux was banned for unrespect a rule.
"PS Members" - Xulux is COMPLAINING about the PS members. In one post one person say "yup" and Xulux reply with "Yup? Can write english?" XD omg!! you have to complain about ALL the things of the world?
"ban" - Xulux go to forum for cry only for a kick. Complaining like always. xd
"Luk 27" - Xulux is COMPLAINING (HOW NOT! XDDDDD) about the great LuK!27* !!!!!! omg! I really laugh a lot viewing Xulux's topics.

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Sun Apr 07, 2013 16:58

What is the problem with following rules and respect other players? Make it nice guys and problem is solved.
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Spam Noob

Postby tuning » Sun Apr 07, 2013 19:16

Hello, i wrote some things to tell to all of us, i wrote it in spanish and translated it to english thanks of google, if someone have some problems understanding, i'll correct it if i can.

Here we go, Spanish version:

Tengo unas cuantas cosas que decir...

En primero nosotros jugamos como nos da la gana cumpliendo las normas, aun asi, las incumplimos a veces para echar unas risas y gente como tu, que al parecer estais bastante amargados, no os gusta.

Bien, tendreis varias quejas sobre nosotros como que no jugamos limpio porque jugamos juntos. Esto no tiene sentido, no hay norma que no impida jugar juntos y SIEMPRE Y REMARCO, SIEMPRE, que nos piden que nos pasemos nos pasamos SIN RECHISTAR Y POR LAS BUENAS.

SK se nos escapa alguno y la armais tan gorda como los de korea del norte, hablamos en español por main, cuando un 99% de los casos se nos escapa del FT.

Y dijo Jesús: "Quien esté libre de pecado que tire la primera piedra"

Este post creo que es una tonteria.

Artyk|Soteck.

And English version By google:

I have a few things to say ...

At first we play as we want comply with the rules , even so, we violate sometimes for a laugh and people like you, who are you apparently quite bitter, do not like.

Well, you will have several complaints about us as we do not play fair because we played together. This makes no sense, there is no rule that prevents not play together and always we switch team if some ppl or admin tell us to do.

SK, we miss one and yourselfes complicates it worse than north korea, spoke in Spanish for main, when 99% of the cases we miss the FT.

And Jesus said: "who is without sin that throws the first stone"

This post I think it is silly.

Artyk | Soteck.

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Sun Apr 07, 2013 20:28

I put this spanish version in google and try to translate it to polish. OMG, it was one big mess, comedy, funny things:) This google translator is really sux :>>
Concerning conversations in main chat on server in Spanish, yeah, its unkind, and its not about only spanish language (Spanish is very beautiful language) but any other than english. Some players dont understand what conversation is about. Its like talk on an ear at a meeting with friends.Its just unkind :( Lets follow not only rules, but also personal culture and Respect for each other . All we will feel than comfortable, and game will be cool :beer:

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Apr 07, 2013 21:16

i see both sides of c but it's pretty simple. in case someone feels insulted by the word 'polak' or 'kurwa' or by ppl talking in other languages, u should simply respect that and immidently stop with it. i for myself don't warn if theres 1-2 sentences in spanish or any other language as english, i don't make a big deal out of that.

but if ppl permanently talk in a other language or if people feel offended, no matter if insulting or not, it's kinda annoying and they should stop it.

this got nothing to do with jesus and who throws the first rock, but more about respect on a online-game to each other :)

so i hope some people here from Artyk take this topic as advice, to behave if people feel offended by ur behavior and stop the jokes.

just gonna remember u on the first time when we meet on the server and some of u Artyk guys called me all the time 'führer', which was reffering to adolf hitler and WW II, which got nothing to do in a online-game where ppl look for a funny time. i know u mean it as a joke, but at some point, u simply cross the line between joking and insulting and i guess i could feel rly offended by that since im german. be happy u did this with me cause im kinda relaxed, i guess other admins would've banned u allready just for that, my 2 cents :wink:

btw: nice drawing :)

icy out

Spam Kid

Postby Vikku » Sun Apr 07, 2013 21:45

icefrost wrote:i see both sides of c but it's pretty simple. in case someone feels insulted by the word 'polak' or 'kurwa' or by ppl talking in other languages, u should simply respect that and immidently stop with it. i for myself don't warn if theres 1-2 sentences in spanish or any other language as english, i don't make a big deal out of that.

but if ppl permanently talk in a other language or if people feel offended, no matter if insulting or not, it's kinda annoying and they should stop it.

this got nothing to do with jesus and who throws the first rock, but more about respect on a online-game to each other :)

so i hope some people here from Artyk take this topic as advice, to behave if people feel offended by ur behavior and stop the jokes.

just gonna remember u on the first time when we meet on the server and some of u Artyk guys called me all the time 'führer', which was reffering to adolf hitler and WW II, which got nothing to do in a online-game where ppl look for a funny time. i know u mean it as a joke, but at some point, u simply cross the line between joking and insulting and i guess i could feel rly offended by that since im german. be happy u did this with me cause im kinda relaxed, i guess other admins would've banned u allready just for that, my 2 cents :wink:

btw: nice drawing :)

icy out

thanks for your words ("nice drawing" :P)

who called you fuhrer??? wtf? i dont remember anything about it.

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Sun Apr 07, 2013 21:51

Yeah, jokes are good:) and making good atmosphere on server. But make sure players will pick it as a joke :beer: And remember, we are all one big family :mrgreen:

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Apr 07, 2013 22:00

@Iceblue: not sure who of artyk called me like that, but it was at least 2 persons doing that, can ask bowdown to check the serverlogs if necessary, but i guess some of ur mates remember it as well.

else agree with Troyan, nothing more to say :)

Spam Kid

Postby Vikku » Sun Apr 07, 2013 22:11

it is very strange (the joke of fuhrer), I don't like that jokes. anyway, agree with troyan. can close this topic !

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Sun Apr 07, 2013 23:29

I agree on closing the topic!
Respect rules and respect others!
Peace & love :)

/closed

Return to PS #1: Discussion