Pushing

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Pro

Pushing

Postby MissFits » Sat Dec 23, 2006 18:22

Me and Ninja where doing kill revive push trick on Minas Tirrrtah. He was fdops and teamdamage was off so he used grenades. i revived him and pushed and he didnt fall off then he gib me for pushing :S:S. so i gob him. i go back up cus i knew he was going to push me and he did i ran up ladder and he pushed me to my death so i kciked him. and in spite he nreconnected and kicked me. i know he is my brother but wtf he cant take it that i have punished him cus im younger than him.

rain

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Sat Dec 23, 2006 18:38

LOL mike you are so stupid!
I killed myself so that you could revive and push me, then you revived me and my revive shield went so you push me anyway and i died so YOU gibbed ME! Then we were playing, going to try again and someone else pushed you, not me so you kicked me! You kicked me for nothing! So i kicked you when i came back because you were being a silly admin, not asking who pushed you but just kicking the first player you see as you squish and end your stupif life lol and why post this up, its sorted now anyway and isnt even abuse, admin abuse is when you use something to your ADVANTAGE, if you were such a good player and i kick you, would you reall think that was a big advantage to our team? when you say you are sucha a good player? no, i dont think so.

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 18:45

Whoahahoahoahahaohaooahoahoahahao rofl
guys go fight it out in the backyard or someting :p

think you brothers can solve this by yourself :lol: 8)
well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Talented Spammer

lol

Postby Bl4de » Sat Dec 23, 2006 18:48

loool if u ask me ur both stupid cus u 2 posting topic abut this..u shuld talk abut this at home and nicley not to do an topic.loool u2 are brother can't u just talk nicley... :P when i was playing on server ps3 much u2 were fighting non-stop :) ... but at end its listening to this sh!t funny :lol: :lol:

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Sat Dec 23, 2006 19:08

Him nice hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah when i kicked him he almost kicked my freaking door down. and ninja no it WAS you who pushed u and no i didnt push u donw u was right on the edge then came forward so u didnt even fall to ur death once...

Veteran

Postby Spikeyhog » Sat Dec 23, 2006 19:13

lol if it didnt say above, I wouldn't know which of you would be the older (more mature) one :P

just kidding folks lol
~Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely~

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Sat Dec 23, 2006 19:16

dammit now i wanna make a shield script how we can protect the guid's
same level..good admins...and brothers :P brother's life all the time is complicated and it makes hardly if they are both play ET :P
so with guid shield rain cant !kick ninja and ninja cant !kick rain..its my dream to make it but dunno howto do it but if i found a way i tryed it on you guys :P

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Sat Dec 23, 2006 19:27

lol well its sorted now, and yes i nearly did kick the door down i was going mad haha but its alright, not my fault that my (little) brother is a baby ;) he was shouting to me "PETE IF YOU KICK ME IM GUNA REPORT YOU, NOOB" hahahaha was quite funny ;)

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sat Dec 23, 2006 20:52

Jesus Christ what a bullcrap i'm not gonna read all of this but...
Fight this out yourselves in private, you guys are brothers for pete's sake :?

/locking up
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006