Post your least and most liked mod, and say why!

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Kid

Post your least and most liked mod, and say why!

Postby Kumagoro » Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:43

I'll start :P

Mostest favoritestest mod!

No Quarter - Both for realistic and 'fun' play, lots of new guns, new skills and all...

Leastest favoritestest mod!

Jaymod - Somewhat weird psychics (the doublejump!), wtf are toose medpacks flying so far! Poisongas - useless, multiple landmine types, well that's kinda cool but they act weird (death from poison mine = cvops exp?!), and that spinning mine, wtf is that?!
Good for a laff or two, but gets boring quick, i'd call it a more "finished" NoQuarter with less features.

I didnt count ETpro, since it's the pure essence of ET. But the essence sux :P

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:54

>>>NoQuarter<<< : Funny mod a little same like etpub but thats a cool with this mod. got much more weapons and skill..like a ET 2 or something :P its a great mode

>>>ETpr0<<< : a shitty good mode :P for the n00bs its annoying and bad mode but for who plays the ET 3 or 4 years they can have a really 1337 kills in this mode..i like it i play 3 years too :P but i just play for fun

>>>Jaymod<<< WTF?! a shitty nub mode if i shot the air it give to the enemy HS..it skilless mode so if you are a pr0 and playing on all mode you play on jaymod your skill is going down like hell..i hate this gaymod like hell :? :?

>>>ETPUB<< R0x mode ever i see..good skills good tacktics..good jumps better physics HS is cool with etpub :D

thats all :P

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006