Hmm... Admin abuse? Admin giving chances for cheaters

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Pro

Hmm... Admin abuse? Admin giving chances for cheaters

Postby Frodo » Fri Dec 22, 2006 16:13

I think its a good place to write it here. So, today on map baserace, few minutes ago, i was be on PS#2 server. Then i saw cheater, who had wallhack, so i write in console: /m ps i think RELEASE have wallhack! check him please. And i saw Xavier went to spectators. And don't read if you want life...

I saw he wrote in MAINCHAT: turn off your wallhacks :)
And cheater (he's name is ReLeAsE) turned it off.
2nd time will be ban oke?
I asked Xavier why he just let him go:
Why you didn't ban him
cuz i like giving chances for ppl
LOL it was bad! I think we can give one chance for Xavier, but he don't keep admin rules. NO CHANCE FOR CHEATERS! I mean ReLeAsE don't cheat now but he will do, we just must wait some, for time when server don't have any admins for a while. And he will turn he's wallhack on. NO CHANCE FOR [[[ A N Y ]]] cheaters! I think we can give him a chance, but he must say he never do it. And he must ban the cheater. Sorry i gave quotes, but i on server i thinked he will ban him... Jarski & Me & Cheater & Xavier & i think some ppl saw this too.
Xavier my friend... Don't do that more anytime.

Thanks in advance,
Frodo

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Fri Dec 22, 2006 16:28

No... This ain't good :S Xavier..... Next time just ban them ;-) :wink:
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Fri Dec 22, 2006 17:23

Ain't got that amount of lvl atm so i can just kick , i dont know if frodo want ppl to disrespect me? , so kick is just 30 min and he can come back what i did was said too him , as frodo said , set youre wallhack off , and he did what's the problem of giving a person another chance or i kicked him he will get pissed off 30min later he comes back and do it again? i just helpt someone too set his wallhack off :) , i can't ban so this was best solution , sorry frodo if i dont ban every one you like too ban :)

Greetings Xavier for more explination ask me :) and ill be glad too give you hehe .. :) :wink:

EDIT : wow i dint readed total what frodo said :| give me another chance? lol what do you want me too do frodo get out of ps? uhu ..

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Fri Dec 22, 2006 17:25

me allways at msn + ps1...connect or write there and i will come to vban the cheater's asses
it dont mean admin abuse...
just xavi cant ban

edit : srry xavi..i replaced the "kick" word to "ban" :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Damelon on Fri Dec 22, 2006 17:34, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Fri Dec 22, 2006 17:32

i can kick but thats just for 30 min and i was planning too go offline so when i go offline he comes back and i can't do anything about it .. so i said put it off next time i just smell / see / think youre useing some kind of hacks you will get ban :)

Btw its X-mas be nice :) i'm just too nice apperently i just like too give ppl second chance's i din't knew this was a bad thing my gf had a second chance at life , so i give second chance's too it's just the way i am but if i could ban him i banned him but this wasn't possible and i thoughed about every thing and its amost x-mas so i just wanted him too get a second chance and he took it .

Veteran

Postby jarski_1516 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 18:02

That was bad xavier, but I think you dont do that again.. When frodo put pm to ps I went to spec and started to record demo and then you wrote that to mainchat and cheater disabled his wallhack.. :( I think that best solution would be that record a demo and post it here and when high admin comes next time he should ban that man.. But I understand, because we have only two options, 1: say to him to disable wallhack or 2:record a demo and hope the best because we are both only lvl 10 and we cannot do much about that if we see a cheater.. s: There are too few high admins in ps2 and if cheater comes we have too few options :(

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Fri Dec 22, 2006 18:07

ye true jar dint knew you were recording :P next time /m xavi i am recording , dont say put youre wallhack off :P oke? ppl just forget it next time we see him and just thinking he is using aimbot will make demo post and ban dont make such a big deal imo you know what i hate of cheaters they ruin the gameplay you can't play good because that other one has aim bot or something but this guy really sucked with and without he's wallhack :P and when he turned he's wallhack off there wasnt any damage too the gameplay so i just think what jarski said we need some more high admins i dont say i need to have it but maby jar or just some more active players i know tekken has a high lvl and he's alot active but sometimes he's in the sever but he's afk so we can't ask him too help , not that he's a bad admin because he ain't he's a great player ;) but just we need some more active high admins too look after so we dont have 2 options but just 1 : Ban those cheaters :)

Greetings Xavi

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Fri Dec 22, 2006 18:09

> go to http://rapidhail.ovh.org/et.php > most of the time there are higher admins at ps1 - ps4 - ps5 > ask a higher admin to come over

is it really that difficult? :?

edit:
for cheaters 2nd chances are out of option :!:
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Fri Dec 22, 2006 18:12

probally:P but if a cheater just smells that he's being specced or that ppl think he's cheating he put he's hack off or just go offline and then were too late and if we need to get for every thing an other admin isnt that a bit euhm how too say this a bit stupid?:P

Veteran

Postby CrossYard » Fri Dec 22, 2006 18:34

yes it seems so that they smell if their beeing speced a.s.o.. but most times if you kick them they wont waste time coming again. and even if they go offline before you got a higher admin, its better than not rying it.

never give any cheater a second chance. I dont think people will disrespect you for that. I think it could turn out that they rather disrespect you, giving cheaters a chance. ;)

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Fri Dec 22, 2006 19:26

Sorry Xavier i forgot lvl 10 don't have ban :P I just don't want you to left PS :P I think we (you :P ) shouldn't give cheaters a chance. They will come back with cheats. So you can first record a demo, kick him, post a demo here or tell admins who can ban (you're member Xavier) to go to PS#2 and watch next hour.

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Fri Dec 22, 2006 19:29

Frodo_pl wrote: :P I just don't want you to left PS :P.

hmm you dont want me too leave ps but youre just saying i am a bad admin , and you put it on admin abuse? that means you want to get me out .. but i dont wanna spill more words here this is getting out of hand plz high moderators /lock it

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Fri Dec 22, 2006 19:52

IF you see the cheaters allways come to saying to the high admin
this going to be out of the normal..
lock3d.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006