Some weird rules

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Kid

Some weird rules

Postby Kumagoro » Fri Dec 22, 2006 15:23

Killing the enemy in their own spawn (the place where you start) is not allowed and is considered as Spawnkilling (SK), this includes; walking into enemy spawn, shooting from a distance into enemy spawn. This rule applies on ALL weapons.

Thats ok, but what if theres some mortar? Most of admins reply "they will be warned for spawncamp, however:
Hanging around (also known as Camping) at Enemy spawn is not allowed and is considered as Spawncamping (SC).

So its not forbidden to mortar from spawn!
No farming or XP whoring. Standing around only handing out ammo or medicpacks is considered farming/whoring.

Well thats the MAIN POINT of being a medic! Fieldops not, but medic indeed.
Don’t defuse or activate landmines you haven’t placed yourself.

Badly written, so if i stand on enemy landmine i'm breaking rules?

Uahahah, confusing lecture i had, seems that i should be banned permanantly, whilst some of my warns were not proper (mortar from spawn ftw!)

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Fri Dec 22, 2006 15:37

1 - depends on the map and admin

2 - read! > ONLY handing out... (I will make capitals of it just for you :roll: )

3 - We presume that not all players are complete retards and know that this
rule only applies on the landmines of your fellow teammembers
(but I will rewrite it also just for you)
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 16:01

cool, someone really read the rules ^^
well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Fri Dec 22, 2006 16:08

euhm you say its main reason for being a medic is xp farming? euhm that's not right what we mean with that , i think :) , that you can't just stay back ( i mean with that youre not at the real battlefield ) and spamming youre medic packs at youre base you understand?:)

@ wensz yes some ppl read it but i think its not weird and its just a few logic things :)

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Fri Dec 22, 2006 16:18

I think you can add one more rule. About spawnkilling. Or not. So when its capturable flag, ppl do everything. I think sk need be allowed only for capturable flags, but only when you need to capture the flag, not firing from somewhere to enemy's spawn with mortar or rifle nades. I think it should be not enabled - firing to capturable flag with long-range weapons.

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Fri Dec 22, 2006 16:22

lol Frodo, Sk if allowed when capturing the flag. so What are u talking about? :? only not with heavvy weapons.

Veteran

Re: Some weird rules

Postby mem » Fri Dec 22, 2006 16:39

Kumagoro wrote:So its not forbidden to mortar from spawn!

it's forbidden to shoot from spawn, with any weapon, that attracts spawnkillers.

Kumagoro wrote:
No farming or XP whoring. Standing around only handing out ammo or medicpacks is considered farming/whoring.

Well thats the MAIN POINT of being a medic! Fieldops not, but medic indeed.

wrong, you can give medipacks or ammo by emptying your bar of energy if you want (it's even recommended !^^), but staying at spawn doing that during 2 or 3 respawn is farming, it's forbidden.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Dec 22, 2006 19:06

Kumagaro, rules are damn clear , don t search problems, i realy hate peeps who make complicated simples thinks. Next time u will post , think befor if it s realy interesting and can help or no.

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Fri Dec 22, 2006 19:42

Kumagoro we made these grama errors to see if someone was reading the rules! NO just kidding :P

It's great that you actually read our rules and then tell us about the errors :P That's great mate thanks alot. And as far as i have understood the "grama errors" have been fixed.
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Veteran

Postby Joky » Fri Dec 22, 2006 20:29

Spawnkilling with heavyweapons at any spawn in any way is forbidden.

Spawnkilling with lightweapons at non-flagspawns is forbidden.

Shooting from spawn is forbidden.

Farming (camping at spawn handing out med-/ammopacks) is forbidden.

Defusing or settingoff friendly landmines not placed by yourself in any way is forbidden.

btw, standing on an enemy landmine isnt defusing :roll: when you re commenting someone, make sure you dont make mistakes yourself :wink:

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Fri Dec 22, 2006 20:41

Ammz wrote:Kumagoro we made these grama errors to see if someone was reading the rules! NO just kidding :P

It's great that you actually read our rules and then tell us about the errors :P That's great mate thanks alot. And as far as i have understood the "grama errors" have been fixed.

Those weren't grammar mistakes :wink:
Just (forced) misinterpretation from the reader/topicstarter.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Spam Kid

Postby Kumagoro » Fri Dec 22, 2006 20:50

Joky wrote:btw, standing on an enemy landmine isnt defusing :roll: when you re commenting someone, make sure you dont make mistakes yourself :wink:

Activating is said too :P

Veteran

Postby Joky » Sat Dec 23, 2006 16:11

@ kuma oh right, sozz :D

@ warren there actually were some incompletions in the rules, it should include every case and it shouldnt be able to misinterpret the rules

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006