ban :|

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Noob

ban :|

Postby Arni_pl » Wed Dec 20, 2006 20:20

who ban me and why complete answer :!:
Some fool open me door in marakesh >i get obj>another fool open me door>and end... when i was disconnected i saw reason : no respect [for who??? axis omg]
time find another server.................... 8O

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Dec 20, 2006 20:33

para banned u, wait for his reply.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Official Member

Postby Para » Wed Dec 20, 2006 20:56

I banned you because you have no respect and don't follow the rules. You can't stop talking polish, you can't stop whining, and when you called everyone a fool i thought it was enough. Enjoy finding a new server.
idontremember

Spam Noob

Postby Arni_pl » Wed Dec 20, 2006 21:09

hahahahahahaa i speak polish today in ps5 ???? omg only u have that problem to me [>look to ps2 ] "you can't stop whining" <when???
"you called everyone a fool " i call u fool?? Mayby i should when u call me bittch 2 days ago in Caen2 map at circa 11Pm??

Mayby u have complexes and to have humor i banned somebody .....

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Dec 20, 2006 22:07

arni the point is, look ur unban request...

in this language u will tell us u are a nice guy and u should be allowed to play on our servers?

hm... maybe edit it then better...

on this way u never get a unban. not in this language.

i saw u too rulebreaking and i warned u several times before, u maybe remember that. i don't was on the server when para was banning u but he is a admin with experience so i guess he take his choice and the choice must be right in that moment.

but if u want to get unbanned on the way u posting that u will search a new server, just search a new one, nobody care's about u then, cuz provocate with searching a new server for get a unban it's a lil bit lame, isn't it?

think about... it's christmas...

!ce

Arni_pl wrote:you called everyone a fool " i call u fool?? Mayby i should when u call me bittch 2 days ago in Caen2 map at circa 11Pm??

Mayby u have complexes and to have humor i banned somebody .....

hm i just feel now to say something about that. there is no differents when u call a [high] admin fool or just a normal player. it's the same rulebreaking, admin or not against u swearing. don't think para called u B***h, he is not that art of person, but u should know that.

Official Member

Postby Para » Wed Dec 20, 2006 23:25

I probally called ice *beep*, because i like him :)
idontremember

Spam Noob

time to ps4......

Postby Arni_pl » Thu Dec 21, 2006 0:05

!ce how can I be nice when somebody call me[...] ??Man who has respect for me I give his that same ...but when somebody isnt nice for me .... and expect respect 8O. When i say You: "fix map/repair erorr" in new map [dont remember name {some christmas theme}] than You say : "thats is not your business"

Btw i speak polish only when horzy was in server becouse he allow that for me when we play on 2vs2 with friends and he was alone ...that was nice ....
!ce u warn me when on server was Dzanek and Patan Patdan he not speak english fine..

Dzynek completly not understanding so I translate ur many warns....

Para You find cool time to ban me when map was end ..All was end.

U lossing next player on Ps5 who is not fair banned...

cya on another serv

Official Member

Postby Para » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:10

Thank you for your beautifull post, if it where as rose coloured as you describe it i wouldn't have banned you.

This topic is locked.
idontremember

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:07

sorry for unlock but i just want to add something about the whole story.

i'm sure he didn't call u this, maybe me but i don't care cuz i know how he means that to me.

i was never rude to u or something f.e.. i just was answering ur questions but sometimes it was just getting annoying. u whined in the past about so much things, just play and be nice and follow the rules. u didn't say just fix map/repair error. u said it in a rude language, i remember that really good. u said that with something like that i need to fix it now in the next 10 seconds just 4 u. that's right that i answered that's not ur business, but that's just the truth. i don't feel to answer nice when i get a rude command from u for do something how u want it. every admin here do his best for make this to a nice place. and it is allready a nice place. u don't need to get rude or whine around for get something, we know what we do, we have enough admins with a big knowledge / much experience.

the serverrule say, only english is allowed. when horzy allow u to speak polish i have to talk with him. he is also a nice person who act good but he need to learn maybe too some things like i learned and still learn too. i don't take it too serious, when there just are 3 ppl or something i don't care too when somebody speaks for a moment in a other language but u did that too when the server was full of ppl, that's the point.

when ur friend [dzynek] don't speak english, he isn't allowed (like everybody too, u included) to speak a other language in the main- / teamchat. check the rulebook out for exactly informations about other rules. u can also use /m nickname message but u know that.

i just write this for have some hope, u maybe will act in the futher better (maybe on a other ps server, dunno). when not u need to live with the consequences.

that's all i want to say and all i have to say.

!ce

/locked again

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006