wat's up???

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Kid

wat's up???

Postby Sargeras » Tue Dec 19, 2006 18:22

shooting is ok, but :
why, when i try to connect PS#2, i connect ps#4? this happens to me today first time, when i was connecting....
Last edited by Sargeras on Tue Dec 19, 2006 19:31, edited 2 times in total.

Spam Kid

Postby Fbnt » Tue Dec 19, 2006 18:27

look in your cfg by mouse1 +attack
Sry when you dont can understand me my english is very bad

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:26

Fbnt wrote:look in your cfg by mouse1 +attack

:?:

ontopic: i guess just server was full and u get a message for connect to the next ps server. that's all.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:34

Ice he changed the total topic he's first qeustion was '' HELP , i cant shoot anymore this giong on for 2 days.. '' then fbnt helped and me :) now he changed it and you ask youreself wth fbnt was saying i can understand , sagaras plz edit youre topic but let the first qeustion stay so it cant confuse ppl , and second [on topic] yes when the sever is full you will be send (automatic) to another (ps) sever , but my qeustion is for not alone you ice but for all owners and high adminst , kick ( for a few sec temp kick ) the spectators that arent playing and make place for other ppl that wanna play on there favorite sever :)

Greetings Xavier

Spam Kid

Postby Sargeras » Wed Dec 20, 2006 16:45

X-avier wrote:Ice he changed the total topic he's first qeustion was '' HELP , i cant shoot anymore this giong on for 2 days.. '' then fbnt helped and me :) now he changed it and you ask youreself wth fbnt was saying i can understand , sagaras plz edit youre topic but let the first qeustion stay so it cant confuse ppl , and second [on topic] yes when the sever is full you will be send (automatic) to another (ps) sever , but my qeustion is for not alone you ice but for all owners and high adminst , kick ( for a few sec temp kick ) the spectators that arent playing and make place for other ppl that wanna play on there favorite sever :)

Greetings Xavier

ok, thanks U all for helping me.:) I am new on ps#2, so I have some noob problems when I am starting.:) i was plaing on ps 6, and there i never had úproblems like this one.:) ok, everything is ok yet, so please lock or/and delete this topic. :)

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Dec 20, 2006 20:30

ahh okay this makes it clear then for me.

x-avier wrote:but my qeustion is for not alone you ice but for all owners and high adminst , kick ( for a few sec temp kick ) the spectators that arent playing and make place for other ppl that wanna play on there favorite sever :)

don't think we can do that, but just my opinion.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Wed Dec 20, 2006 21:55

like other servers what are famous and having nice big slots also have afk players too..check it if they are not in our community and not in priv slot first warn them for reason: are you here???
after some sec run the bind : SERVER FULL SPEC JOIN!
if they not >> kick . reason: sorry server full come back later.
simple easy

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Wed Dec 20, 2006 22:14

oke i hope monster or snyder will say its oke and high admins will follow..

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006