Ill be inactive for 2 weeks...

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Veteran

Ill be inactive for 2 weeks...

Postby X-avier » Mon Dec 11, 2006 16:26

Hey guys i have something too say:

First off all i will be inactive for 2 weeks. Hope you dont mind.

Reason for this is that my girlfriend has a worse disease kinda sirious and i'm a bit scared because of her health. I want to spend more time with her and dont want too do much things beside being there for her my other reason is that i got really important things to do but that's a long story. but my main reason is about my gf she dont really like me playing the game and i wanna do my best for her and that means to dont play all day a silly game ( she thinks its silly.. ) and do important things .

I hope you respect my decision but after these weeks i will return and play again i promised her these 2 weeks without playing the game.

Maby its good too not play a game all weeks long because it will get the best of you and it will get boring after playing so much.

I wish you all the best and ill be back over 2 weeks i hope you have fun fragging and laughing. I will keep contact trough the site if there are any qeustions i'm glad too answer those.

Greetings Xavier,

PS: ThnQ for youre seport and i can be on the sever but i wont play only talk a bit and spec a bit hehe.
Last edited by X-avier on Mon Dec 11, 2006 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Mon Dec 11, 2006 16:31

you know what xavier. :?: if i am reading this post of you. i see a different guy, a guy that loves his gf :D sure man i respect you and this option :) your life/gf are more important then ET. :) can't wait to have u back m8. see you in 2 weeks and i wish your gf good luck m8 :) say good luck(in dutch) to her for me please. :)

Good luck u to m8, Greetz. Mobius^

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 16:37

Go back fast as u can Xav :) We waiting for u.

[.peace.]

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Mon Dec 11, 2006 17:56

hey xavy..hope you come back quickly and all is gonna be fine in ur life :wink: :wink:

Spam Pro

Postby Montame » Mon Dec 11, 2006 18:03

Hey X-av,

Good luck with your Girlfriend and hopefully whe see you back soon on PS Servers.

It doesnt matter when you only play 1 hour a week, your just playing thats all! :)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006