Name Change

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Noob

Name Change

Postby SuperMario » Fri Dec 08, 2006 16:50

Cefrost!
Ofmg, let me say everything I want to say instead of closing unfinished cases only because of your ignorance. You dont know whats a forum I see.

This is about cefrost btw, who changed my name WITHOUT a warning. And who permamentally muted me.

i'm not ignorant, i'm openmided for everything. u maybe don't get the point of it, but i will explain again for u Smile on our servers are too ET beginners, when they see a name like Disquised Enemy, they will shoot / kill u. u did feel it by urself on the server for example and u know that really good.

gothic is right with it. on the 1 side u whining about get teamkilled / teambleeded, on the other side u wear a name who get's more teamkilled / teambleeded then other normal names

that's also my problem with it. i present and watch the rules on the servers. so if ur name is Disquised Enemy u will get killed / shooted and u will shoot back like u did. that's intentional teamkilling / teambleeding and not allowed on our servers. i renamed u for protect the server from this rulebreaking. that's all.

why u allways talking me names like cows, big nose guy? u can talk normal with me like i do too. when not i will edit ur posts / delete / ban.

respect the rules or go away, nvm.

!ce

You are so full of shit, you say Im whining about getting teamkilled! ?!?! ROFLMAO! You ARE ignorant, and you are not openminded.
Talking about changing my name is NOT the same as getting teamkilled. Your English is quite bad. And you still didnt answered my queston: Will you shoot someone with this name: "Major Disquised Enemy!" ??? My guess is that you wont. You will rather shoot someone with name Disquised Enemy.
You are quite noobish for an admin, I didnt suspect that you didnt know that ONLY FIELD OPS LVL4 can see wether an enemy is disquised or not. So its not everyone on the server who will shoot me, and by the way, noobs dont have field ops lvl4, so they cant see if im disquised.
Give me a link of your server "rules" cause I dont see any topic on forums about your precious rules nor any link on the home page.

Once again, you are so ignorant and full of shit. On my mind you dont really deserve a place as an admin.

By the way, If you wont unmute me, then I couldnt be able to change my name. You made it worse for both of us.

EDIT: Will you shoot me when you see my name in chatbox? Will you shoot me upon requesting Ammo and having a Major rank before my name? You are lacking common sence! You are a disgrace for the whole Prime-Squadron clan!

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Fri Dec 08, 2006 17:01

One of lots of rules: When admin think your name is NOT OK, then he want to change it. Then he say it. If u don't do that, then u'll be warned/kicked/banned. So respect for admins! They're playing on servers 3-6 months, they have hard work!

PS. Nobody who haven't lvl4 fdops yet are NOT a n00b. Don't call everybody a noob, cuz they're not. They're beginners.

Spam Noob

Postby SuperMario » Fri Dec 08, 2006 17:07

Frodo_pl wrote:One of lots of rules: When admin think your name is NOT OK, then he want to change it. Then he say it. If u don't do that, then u'll be warned/kicked/banned. So respect for admins! They're playing on servers 3-6 months, they have hard work!

PS. Nobody who haven't lvl4 fdops yet are NOT a n00b. Don't call everybody a noob, cuz they're not. They're beginners.

One more ignorant person here. Please learn english before posting, I dont really understand what you are trying to say.
Anyway, the admins are playing, not working. Playing is not hard at all, playing is entertainment and not a job. Got it?
Noob = beginner. Roflmao!
Once more, please learn english, lol.

By the way, give a link to a topic or website of this server's rules. I cant find any on forums. Then maybe we will talk.

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Fri Dec 08, 2006 17:16

Super Mario,
would you please STFU!
Everybody told it nice to you. On the ps servers you got some beginners (this is not the same as noobs, noob is a insulting word, beginner aint) who will shoot you no matter if they see major Disguised enemy. Red is a colour that you see directly. Red is the colour that they give cvops. Its logical that people shoot on a guy with that name.
And dont insult admins if you can't follow the rules, go away! nobody obliges you to stay here. And don't call me simple minded or ignorant, I aint a damn racist.

Btw: you can find the rules on the servers.

Veteran

Postby LethalBullet » Fri Dec 08, 2006 17:18

SuperMario wrote:Noob = beginner. Roflmao!

here you are wrong ...

newbi is a beginner...
noob is a person who is annoying other players (usually more skilled players)

Spam Noob

Postby SuperMario » Fri Dec 08, 2006 17:22

Harpix wrote:Super Mario,
would you please STFU!
Everybody told it nice to you. On the ps servers you got some beginners (this is not the same as noobs, noob is a insulting word, beginner aint) who will shoot you no matter if they see major Disguised enemy. Red is a colour that you see directly. Red is the colour that they give cvops. Its logical that people shoot on a guy with that name.
And dont insult admins if you can't follow the rules, go away! nobody obliges you to stay here. And don't call me simple minded or ignorant, I aint a damn racist.

Btw: you can find the rules on the servers.

Roflmao, you also need to learn english. But from what I understand so far of what you said...
If they shoot Major Disquised Enemy, then they are stupid, which equals to: Noob! You wont see red colour directly, you need Field Ops Lv4 to do that, by that time you will learn that only FIELD OPS can see who is disquised goddamnit, I said that so many times.
Also please learn to read cause my point is this stupid name changing without a warning, and NOT WHINING about teamkilling. For gods sake READ!!

Veteran

Postby LethalBullet » Fri Dec 08, 2006 17:25

shhh...calm down
take a big breath in and out :)

Spam Noob

Postby SuperMario » Fri Dec 08, 2006 17:25

If you will unmute me, and wont change my name without a warning then I wont whine about it.
That sounds like a good idea. Better for me, less typing for you and for the whole community of this clan.
I can continue with whining, but i doubt you want that.

Thank you for unmuting me. My name is Other Nick 2 on PS1. Thank you! (Tell me when you can come to server)

Veteran

Postby phonix » Fri Dec 08, 2006 17:33

first of all we are not a clan we are a community and after u have posted such thing u actually expect admins to do wat you have said? i dont think so if you had adressed it in a respectfull way then you might actually have a chance to have wat you want? so think before you post!
so in other words why dont you re address this subject in a more of a respectful manor and can you please carm the f*** down :)

Spam Noob

Postby SuperMario » Fri Dec 08, 2006 17:50

Oh well.... if you are so PATHETIC then fuq all of you. Im leaving your *beep* nazi server with isolated nerd admins who think noob is insultement, which is a very sad thing... you guys dont have nothing to do and you make some *beep* pathetic rules which are not even listed on the forums. And you are just hanging out the big boss, get a life for gods sake.
You guys are very, very very very sad.

Anyway, can someone tell me why Im putting so much effort in this stupid discussion with the *beep* stupid, little minded, ignorant, isolated, retarded nazis? And all the other shit sacks who cant speak english and are ignorant.

I hope I wont get on another GERMAN server on ET, I hope its gonna be anything else than Germans. You guys really suck, you do! Stupid nazis, so little minded and ignorant. No wonder they lost the war against much more intelligent America and the UK. You will be stubborn and ignorant till the end.

Farewell.

Veteran

Postby phonix » Fri Dec 08, 2006 17:51

erm dude this aint no nazi community cause am black so stfu!!!!!!!!! so carm down dude just chill man:) n plus dude i come from the uk so wtf u on about nazis so this shows how small mined u are plus this world doesnt need dumb ass people like u :)

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Fri Dec 08, 2006 18:08

Supermario

i say only 1 thing

STFU

we are a nazi? well who are you? a *beep* racist who only wanna to insult all germans?
germans are friendly and i have much much gewrmany freinds
so i shuld say shut your rasist ass off and go away you are not allowed to wellcome at the prime squadron..we only do what we need to do

some beginners who plays on the ET dont read "major enemy disguised" or only enemy disguised..they only shot at all and what is the final? TEAMKILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icefrost only do what he need to do not what he want..he do the right admin things couse if he not do the server have big chaos..

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Fri Dec 08, 2006 18:38

Our Community > Our Servers > Our Rules,

live with it or leave...
This discussion is going nowhere.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 18:54

ow u open a new topic? :)

too bad for u...

but u are allowed to become a post from me 1 last time, be proud of it, i'm in a good mood today, just 4 u.

first i agree with all posts from PS before.

okay let's go part 2...

Ofmg, let me say everything I want to say instead of closing unfinished cases only because of your ignorance. You dont know whats a forum I see.

i know what a forum is for, but u can too know it, only 1 click needed, click now for get a free asskick with it :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

This is about cefrost btw, who changed my name WITHOUT a warning. And who permamentally muted me.

a rename to the name Other Nick is like a warn. so u jast need to change ur name, but it's hard to understand i know :cry:

You are so full of shit, you say Im whining about getting teamkilled! ?!?! ROFLMAO! You ARE ignorant, and you are not openminded.

mhh !roll a blunt u need some weed 4 sure, or how u call it, "shit", i'm allready full of it, u right then ^^

Talking about changing my name is NOT the same as getting teamkilled. Your English is quite bad.

it is the same when u choice a focking name like Disquised Enemy. i don't need to explain the whole story anymore. i try my best with my english, so mh how much words u know in german? 3? ...

And you still didnt answered my queston: Will you shoot someone with this name: "Major Disquised Enemy!" ??? My guess is that you wont. You will rather shoot someone with name Disquised Enemy.

we don't talk about me, we talk about the server. some ppl, like allready sayed 10000 times want to shoot u, when u wear this name.

You are quite noobish for an admin, I didnt suspect that you didnt know that ONLY FIELD OPS LVL4 can see wether an enemy is disquised or not.

just write things i never said :roll:

So its not everyone on the server who will shoot me, and by the way, noobs dont have field ops lvl4, so they cant see if im disquised.

newbies / beginners can also have lvl 4 field ops. get it?

Give me a link of your server "rules" cause I dont see any topic on forums about your precious rules nor any link on the home page.

YOU don't need them anymore.

Once again, you are so ignorant and full of shit. On my mind you dont really deserve a place as an admin.

on ur mind fishes are flying and turtle running with powerboostershoe's in vacoom rooms... who care's

By the way, If you wont unmute me, then I couldnt be able to change my name. You made it worse for both of us.

i muted u... 20 seconds later u disconnected... not my fault, but YOUR fault.

EDIT: Will you shoot me when you see my name in chatbox? Will you shoot me upon requesting Ammo and having a Major rank before my name? You are lacking common sence! You are a disgrace for the whole Prime-Squadron clan!

PS is a Nice gaming community, not a clan, u even don't know that, just look at the logo, maybe u can see it now? when not mh... dunno then, search a doctor :)

best regards 8)

!ce
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006