Are you guys Ok in your head?

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Noob

Are you guys Ok in your head?

Postby SuperMario » Thu Dec 07, 2006 22:31

About PS1:
I had my nickname changed to Enemy Disquised! for a while. Then sudenly cefrost changed my name, saying that it confuses other players and I can get teamkilled. Since when is that your big concern? You better be there when teams arent balanced and when some *beep* are spawnkilling and teamkilling us for real. No you aint there at that moment.

I dont care if your an admin or something else, I have my own private rights to change name to what I want. I dont care if your name is Benjamin, Petrus, Johanes or some other shit. You have your rights to choose your own name. So do I.
Cefrost you still didnt answer my question: Where do you live? Middle-East? There where they all do is listen to their *beep* leaders and make themselves out of slaves and get called Ahmet and Fatima only? Very retarded.
I allready started, what you called a disquison, on the server, thats why I got permamentally muted. Didnt insult anyone. You really sound like you are from Middle-East.
You have to chill down, it is just a *beep* game anway.
Is there an important person who said that there must be such strict orders for just a *beep* game? Let us have fun whilst playing like we want it. Goddamnit, you are so ignorant. You admins are just a couple of cows walking after each other, not knowing of what happens in the real world. You have played too much Enemy Territory, get a life, please.

I know like 80% sure that you are from Germany, correct? I allready had a discusion with some *beep* Germans on another server for me saying: Hello Niggaz And Bichez! And they called me a racist. You guys are so little minded.

I request you to unmute me, and make sure this wont happen again. You dont have to right to change my name, no matter who you are. Period.

Thank you.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Thu Dec 07, 2006 22:50

Are you OK in your head? No seriously?
Insulting each and everyone for no reason at all!

How old are you... 10 or something? :?

I suggest you to edit your post and remove every insulting line,
after that we can talk about that mute!

Thank you.
Last edited by warren-the-ape on Thu Dec 07, 2006 22:51, edited 1 time in total.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Spam Pro

Postby Montame » Thu Dec 07, 2006 22:50

Youre making a big problem of the Situation.

Icefrost is just helping you, if they TK you, you dont need to Say to one of the Admins: Warn, Kick or Ban that guy because he TKed me.

So just play with Super Mario..

And next time You need to choose a other name then Enemy Disq..
Covert-Ops-Alies/Axis is Good to

Spam Noob

Postby SuperMario » Thu Dec 07, 2006 23:02

Montame wrote:Youre making a big problem of the Situation.

Icefrost is just helping you, if they TK you, you dont need to Say to one of the Admins: Warn, Kick or Ban that guy because he TKed me.

So just play with Super Mario..

And next time You need to choose a other name then Enemy Disq..
Covert-Ops-Alies/Axis is Good to

lmao, I guess you didnt read my message. Since when is that your big concern that I get TKed? No hes not helping me, he is only making my stay at PS1 more bitter than it was allready with all those retarded rules.
You better be there when teams are unballanced and when people get spawnkilled by noob mortars. You guys are not there when needed.

Spam Noob

Postby SuperMario » Thu Dec 07, 2006 23:03

warren the ape wrote:Are you OK in your head? No seriously?
Insulting each and everyone for no reason at all!

How old are you... 10 or something? :?

I suggest you to edit your post and remove every insulting line,
after that we can talk about that mute!

Thank you.

I wont edit my post, otherways we wont have nothing left to discuss about. This is my message of what happened, and what I want you guys to change for. Period.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Dec 07, 2006 23:06

euh..... yea i was feeling that u would make a nice post like this, fine that u found the way to our forum :)

okay let's go then.
yes i changed ur nickname like u said in ur post above. a name like Enemy Disquised! is really confusing, u know and u sure use it on that way to provocate other ppl, can't see a other reason for wear a name like this...
u got shooted from somebody who was thinking u are a enemy in disquise, u shoot him back... i warned u several times...
we are there too when teams are not balanced, but u know, that's really not UR business. is it ur server? no. is it ur community? no.

when u play on our server u have maybe rights but u too have obligations and u have to follow the serverrules, u don't?

it's my decide to handle, when i think a name should get changed. u play on our servers, u want to play there.
i don't care about normal names but u know 4 sure ur name is just confusing other ppl.

i live in germany. and now? now u put me in a case?... well just do i don't care about it.

yep i muted u cuz it was getting annoying. u don't want to stop, u still need these discussions i guess. but that's not needed cuz u can't change my decide about ur nickname, just useless to talk several times and whine several times about the allready decided opinion from me.

i'm chilled down enough, don't care, but that's too not ur business. i don't even know u so mh.. i don't feel to listen to u that much :)

okay again, u play on OUR servers, u have to respect OUR rules. that's all. simple, isn't it?

a couple of cows we are? this language is not needed. but maybe u just can't talk serious about it and u need this language, well not on our servers, not on our forums. u don't know me and talk about i need a life? i have a really cool life :)

with some *censored* Germans?....
i call u a racist? no. i don't have 1 feeling about 1 country. every person is different, but maybe u even don't know that.

and yea it was ur fault, u disconnect after the mute. too bad for u. when i see here a nice post, maybe i feel to unmute u, but not a post in this language.
mute stay for now.

and don't make a BIG discussion about it. everything is allready sayed. post a nice unmute request and we will see...

!ce
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

Postby gothicer » Thu Dec 07, 2006 23:36

btw people called you a racist
question: Where do you live? Middle-East? There where they all do is listen to their *censored* leaders and make themselves out of slaves and get called Ahmet and Fatima only? Very retarded.

why you think they call you that.
you ARE a racist
i dont care just admit it.
=> there are rulez for something, you say there are no admins when tk's, sk's,... whille you have that name people of youre own team think youre an real enemy in disquise. so they kill you... what happens => TK.
you say you want no tk's, by changing name to that you will produce more tk's and you get irritated by it so you shoot back, what happens next?...you will be kicked because we havent seen th first kills on you but we did see the first kill of you, mostly that happens. respect icefrosts choice to rename you instead of making there such a big discussion about it, it will not help you.

@!cey you did youre job good, very good, would do it by myself if i saw it.
@supermario edit youre post to a nicer language and take a normal name pls and probably you wont be unmuted.

after such a language i think its weird youre not banned or something. so consider yourself lucky

ps: there is an EDIT button, you know?

a panzer is like a penis, every pussy wants one.

Spam Noob

Postby SuperMario » Fri Dec 08, 2006 0:18

icefrost wrote:euh..... yea i was feeling that u would make a nice post like this, fine that u found the way to our forum :)

okay let's go then.
yes i changed ur nickname like u said in ur post above. a name like Enemy Disquised! is really confusing, u know and u sure use it on that way to provocate other ppl, can't see a other reason for wear a name like this...
u got shooted from somebody who was thinking u are a enemy in disquise, u shoot him back... i warned u several times...
we are there too when teams are not balanced, but u know, that's really not UR business. is it ur server? no. is it ur community? no.

when u play on our server u have maybe rights but u too have obligations and u have to follow the serverrules, u don't?

it's my decide to handle, when i think a name should get changed. u play on our servers, u want to play there.
i don't care about normal names but u know 4 sure ur name is just confusing other ppl.

i live in germany. and now? now u put me in a case?... well just do i don't care about it.

yep i muted u cuz it was getting annoying. u don't want to stop, u still need these discussions i guess. but that's not needed cuz u can't change my decide about ur nickname, just useless to talk several times and whine several times about the allready decided opinion from me.

i'm chilled down enough, don't care, but that's too not ur business. i don't even know u so mh.. i don't feel to listen to u that much :)

okay again, u play on OUR servers, u have to respect OUR rules. that's all. simple, isn't it?

a couple of cows we are? this language is not needed. but maybe u just can't talk serious about it and u need this language, well not on our servers, not on our forums. u don't know me and talk about i need a life? i have a really cool life :)

with some *censored* Germans?....
i call u a racist? no. i don't have 1 feeling about 1 country. every person is different, but maybe u even don't know that.

and yea it was ur fault, u disconnect after the mute. too bad for u. when i see here a nice post, maybe i feel to unmute u, but not a post in this language.
mute stay for now.

and don't make a BIG discussion about it. everything is allready sayed. post a nice unmute request and we will see...

!ce

You really are ignorant. Only FieldOps Lv4 can see when a player is disquised or not. If my teammates target me, they will first see my rank, for example: Seargant, and then my name. Tell me, will you shoot someone who has got this name: Seargant Disquised Enemy! ??
So where is your *beep* problem with this? I guess your nose is too big, that you allways accidentaly push it into things where it doesnt belong to. You want to make a part of just everything there is, correct?

gothicer wrote:btw people called you a racist
question: Where do you live? Middle-East? There where they all do is listen to their *censored* leaders and make themselves out of slaves and get called Ahmet and Fatima only? Very retarded.

why you think they call you that.
you ARE a racist
i dont care just admit it.
=> there are rulez for something, you say there are no admins when tk's, sk's,... whille you have that name people of youre own team think youre an real enemy in disquise. so they kill you... what happens => TK.
you say you want no tk's, by changing name to that you will produce more tk's and you get irritated by it so you shoot back, what happens next?...you will be kicked because we havent seen th first kills on you but we did see the first kill of you, mostly that happens. respect icefrosts choice to rename you instead of making there such a big discussion about it, it will not help you.

@!cey you did youre job good, very good, would do it by myself if i saw it.
@supermario edit youre post to a nicer language and take a normal name pls and probably you wont be unmuted.

after such a language i think its weird youre not banned or something. so consider yourself lucky

ps: there is an EDIT button, you know?

Ok, all the eployers of news channels who talk about Middle-East are racists? Anyway, if you dont care that I am a racist, then why do you start a comment about that?

Veteran

Postby Stormcrow » Fri Dec 08, 2006 0:24

I have been there, live! The days before Metter and I asked u (and the other guy called TEAM KILL, to change your name, but nothing happens. I am suprised no admin said it before us.

If u dont change the Nick by your own you get forced, AFTER serveral warnings.

I know u as a nice player, so please keep the behaviour BEFORE ENEMY....

@Admins
To make that not happen again add that nicks to pb-blacklist, plz.
Pls Foxxy, teach me how to "master-bait" :-P

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 0:32

i'm not ignorant, i'm openmided for everything. u maybe don't get the point of it, but i will explain again for u :) on our servers are too ET beginners, when they see a name like Disquised Enemy, they will shoot / kill u. u did feel it by urself on the server for example and u know that really good.

gothic is right with it. on the 1 side u whining about get teamkilled / teambleeded, on the other side u wear a name who get's more teamkilled / teambleeded then other normal names

that's also my problem with it. i present and watch the rules on the servers. so if ur name is Disquised Enemy u will get killed / shooted and u will shoot back like u did. that's intentional teamkilling / teambleeding and not allowed on our servers. i renamed u for protect the server from this rulebreaking. that's all.

why u allways talking me names like cows, big nose guy? u can talk normal with me like i do too. when not i will edit ur posts / delete / ban.

respect the rules or go away, nvm.

!ce
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

Re: Are you guys Ok in your head?

Postby Joky » Fri Dec 08, 2006 0:42

SuperMario wrote:You guys are so little minded.
Hihi, you re so much fun.

Neways, if you think im small minded, its no use for me trying to explain you what you did wrong is there, cause you apperantly arent really open minded yourself either (assuming you re right about all of us)? Roight, so i wont.

Neways, to go with a shorty:
- Our servers, our rules.
- Your lack of common sense or misplaced humor got Icefrost to change your name, no harm in that.
- Getting here with a post like the first doesnt help you at all.

If you re ready to discuss it in a normal way and actually are willing to cooperate, send a pm orso...

As far as im concerned this topic is a nono

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006