PanzerFaust and a Venom

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only

Enable Panzerfaust or keep it disabled?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 10, 2006 15:52

Enable Panzerfaust, one per team.
33%
Enable Panzerfaust, unlimited!
19%
Keep it disabled, i don't like Venom too.
29%
Keep it disabled, i like Venom.
19%

Total votes : 21
Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Dec 21, 2006 23:01

mp40 is much better then thompson for me, but don't have really a reason for it ^^
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Thu Dec 21, 2006 23:06

its probally because of the sound icy i think its something psycoligic about it you ,think , when you have the mp40 youre ''stronger'' because youre making the most noise and you think youre better :P but the best thing is , i honoustly think , that you need too choose the wepaon of youre opponent because when a allie hears the sound of the thompson he thinks its a teammate and he wount rush too him but when you got a mp40 he will go too it because he thinks Mp40 = Axis = my enemy :)
but i know most ppl that play long , like you icy ;p , dont think that and always go too the nearby shooting :)

I would like to hear youre opinion too ( from all ppl ) :)

Greetings Xavier

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:13

Ja x_avier , i m totaly agree with u , i prefer MP40 only becuz his sound, damn better than thompson, it s more powerful and looks more realistic for me.

Veteran

Postby mem » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:01

X-avier wrote:because when a allie hears the sound of the thompson he thinks its a teammate and he wount rush too him but when you got a mp40 he will go too it because he thinks Mp40 = Axis = my enemy :)
but i know most ppl that play long , like you icy ;p , dont think that and always go too the nearby shooting :)

i never base myself on sound of weapons, but rather on the mini-map.. shoots or steps around ? i take a look and see if teammates are around.. but unfortunately that doesn't work everytime :lol:

BOWDOWN wrote:i prefer MP40 only becuz his sound, damn better than thompson, it s more powerful and looks more realistic for me.

sure ? it's not the knife you actually prefer ?^^

(btw, this topic becomes a troll... shouldn't we open one on this new subject ? :wink:)

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006