PanzerFaust and a Venom

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only

Enable Panzerfaust or keep it disabled?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 10, 2006 15:52

Enable Panzerfaust, one per team.
33%
Enable Panzerfaust, unlimited!
19%
Keep it disabled, i don't like Venom too.
29%
Keep it disabled, i like Venom.
19%

Total votes : 21
Spam Pro

PanzerFaust and a Venom

Postby Frodo » Sun Dec 03, 2006 15:52

I think Panzerfaust should to be enabled one per team, cuz of:
- it's a part of the game
- it's good for beginners
- it's good against 2-3 campers with machine guns - they're too far, to hit them with grenade, they're in good place, you cannot hit them with rifle nade, they're under something, you cannot hit them with air strike or with with artillery
- it's good for people who don't like kill by guy with Panzerfaust, but only with restrictions, like rocketspeed 500, you can go away rocket before it hit you, but when you're a camper, you're too slow
- if somebody think it's a noob weapon, he usually uses Venom, but what fun is with Venom, so Venom is noob weapon too cuz you just go to enemy's spawn (capturable flag), hold fire button and fire everywhere. Like Panzerfaust so what isn't ok?

I think Venom should be enabled, but with limit: 2 per team cuz reason what i show @up.

Greetings
Frodo

Veteran

Postby mem » Sun Dec 03, 2006 17:44

panzerfaust on ? for me that weapon have to be on only on few maps, or off.

panzerfaust is anti-vehicles, not anti-personal weapon, and it be used too much often against alone guy with its poor mp40... that's ridiculous and anoying :evil:

in some maps, and between good player's hands, panzerfaust is usefull and become a funny weapon, but this is too rare so i vote no

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Sun Dec 03, 2006 18:07

I'm a good player, and i voted YES, i'm not a panzernoob who fire killing enemy and himself, in buildings I changing to mp40. And i'm not crying when somebody kill me with panzer because i know what i did bad. And i know how to kill guy with panzerfaust with "poor" mp40. It's NOT ridiculous :)

But i think panzer cam is shit, for those guys who don't know how to shot with panzer :P Cam only for mortar!

Thanks
Frodo

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Sun Dec 03, 2006 18:52

No way panzerfaust gonna be on :evil: u can kill ppl with rifle grenade don't say u can't. If u can't then not every1 can't do it :? and u can't compare panzer with venom...it's and other typ of weapon (except they are heavy weapon) u are pointing it in a way that u call al good reasons for panzer. u don't think about the bad ways. alot of ppl doesn't like it. and alot of ppl like it. but if u like it must be in the game :roll:

hhm..well this is out

i voted NO. :!: :!:

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Sun Dec 03, 2006 19:51

i tottaly agree with mob.

And it's true with rilfe grenade you can hit every thing, but not all ppl are handy with it :P so practise more often with it and you can kill those ppl with their machine gun ( wich one that pwn you all day long :P ) but panzer off.. anoying too ''good players'' , not that i'm a good player:P .

But venom i dislike alot because players that can't handle a mp40/thompson just shoot around and when they are 2 meters from you the just shoot around in a circle leaving me killed on the ground alot :(

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Sun Dec 03, 2006 21:01

I agree with opinion about venom. When the high-pinged Venom noob comes to spawn, he kill everybody. Skill?

Veteran

Postby Coyote » Sun Dec 03, 2006 22:20

As mentioned above the things I hate about panzers is that most people use them 2 feet away from you. This is not what they are designed for. It makes the game blooming boring, and 90% of time results in teamkills.

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Sun Dec 03, 2006 22:35

yes it is skill frodo...u can also just shoot around with venom, but i ain't see ppl doing that. as i said, u are looking for bad reasons so it will be removed.

Edit: holly maded a pool about venom and it stays.

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Sun Dec 03, 2006 23:52

I don't want Venom removed! I just say what i see. Its a pool about panzerfaust and talk about panzer & venom.

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Mon Dec 04, 2006 23:11

Frodo_pl wrote: Its a pool about panzerfaust and talk about panzer & venom.

It's A poll you mean ?:)

And i tottaly disagree with the fact that venom stays but isnt a good thing too just give 1 perteam?

And i saw last week a person with venom and he changed weapon too panzer:S so he was shooting with venom ran away switched too panzer and shooted:S very weird..

Explination?

Greetings X

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:43

Xavier, this is video what YOU put here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHfxzvgSFU0&NR

I know noobs like panzer, but there's not only ppl who are noobs. There are good players too, who want play with panzer.

Peace

Spam Kid

Postby Sargeras » Sat Dec 09, 2006 15:50

I think it is part of the game, and should be anebled. I don't play with panzer and venopm never, but it really should be enabled. if there i noob with panzer, nothing is easier, than shoot him, if you are good player.

Spam Kid

Postby Sargeras » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:55

OK, while playing, I changed my mind!!! :D I think it should be maximaly 1 or 2 per team! :(

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Sat Dec 16, 2006 13:43

Frodo_pl wrote:Xavier, this is video what YOU put here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHfxzvgSFU0&NR

I know noobs like panzer, but there's not only ppl who are noobs. There are good players too, who want play with panzer.

Peace

Hmm you mean with :''But there's not only ppl who are noobs.'' with ppl you mean panzer/venom users?.. and yes i posted that movie too show that you can use panzer good too. too let ppl see you can use panzer whisly but in that movie sk is allowed kinda lame kills too.. but he got's good skill with it. and i know ppl who want too play with panzer and yes i want it once in a while too but what's the fun of 1on1 with 2m in between and you (auto)kill both of you by shooting on the floor or on the person nu fun imo :)

Peace back m8 youre good player :)

Greetings X

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:23

hmm u can allways 4 sure run a vote / topic about some changings. but i think only the owner finally decide. so it would be much easyier just ask him (monster and snyder on this case) for change something and they will decide.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

Postby nubface » Wed Dec 20, 2006 15:32

X-avier you say that it's nice sometimes but when there is 30 ppl some guys can think that "sometimes" would be just right when tey're playing.. :P

Spam Noob

Postby King_Of_PorTuga » Wed Dec 20, 2006 22:40

yes, i love panzerfaust, its my favorite gun of the game, :D
Don't Steal My Pants

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Thu Dec 21, 2006 13:21

you dont like thompson or Mp40?:)

Btw ppl what do you like more Thompson or Mp40 .. My favorite is really Thompson and i know alot ppl say Mp40 :P but what i usly try too do is too get the weapon from the opposite team ( allies i get mp40 + ludger(s) --- Axis i get thompson etc etc.. ) :)[/i]

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Thu Dec 21, 2006 13:26

X-avier wrote:you dont like thompson or Mp40?:)

Btw ppl what do you like more Thompson or Mp40 .. My favorite is really Thompson and i know alot ppl say Mp40 :P but what i usly try too do is too get the weapon from the opposite team ( allies i get mp40 + ludger(s) --- Axis i get thompson etc etc.. ) :)[/i]

Hmmm... I like MP40, because it makes good hard sound, unlikely thompson, what has soft *pot* sound. I say MP40. A small offtopic.

And I dont like panzers. especially when they are guided. But My opinion is:
One Panz3r per team and NO VENOM!

Spam Noob

Postby King_Of_PorTuga » Thu Dec 21, 2006 14:17

yah, i like more the Mp40, is more powerfull :P
Don't Steal My Pants

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Thu Dec 21, 2006 14:35

King_Of_PorTuga wrote:yah, i like more the Mp40, is more powerfull :P

No it isnt :lol:

A lot of people think that the mp40 is more powerfull but thats only
because of the sound it makes, damage is exactly the same as the thomson
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Thu Dec 21, 2006 14:49

mp40 is my favourite weapon..not only couse of the sound..its couse of how is mp40 looks like...

panzer is the n00best weapon ever i see...with the panzercam(aimbot) its suckest ever...the next is flame what i hate..
about mortars i sayd ok its fine..venom >> cool :P

Spam Pro

lol you said

Postby Frodo » Thu Dec 21, 2006 15:59

you said mortars are ok... its not ok when you see this situation, when for example on rail gun allied fires with 2 mortars on 2 ways from axis spawn (near wall), and allied wait behind that wall, just everywhere. When guy with mortar don't kill much ppl on the 1 side, allies just kill everybody who live after mortar hit. LOL its aint funny when axis cannot do anything. Admins too. So when you get 15th killed by mortar, and first time you reach the wall, you go forward, then you r killed by other allies. Its normal. Its my opinion.

Veteran

Postby nubface » Thu Dec 21, 2006 16:37

i don't know why ppl say flame is noob wepon.. it is needed skills to kill much ppl and don't kill himself with flame.. and i like mp40 too because it's sounds and because it looks like good in this game (in the real life thompson is more beautiful than mp40)
and mortars are ok when just 1 or 2 per team and ppl get warned from SK..

Spam Kid

Postby Sargeras » Thu Dec 21, 2006 22:36

I like thompson much more, I don't know, why, maybe, because mp40 isnt nice modeled in wolfenstein :) venom is the noobest gun.

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006