Unban plz

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Noob

Unban plz

Postby pibucho » Mon Nov 27, 2006 16:39

Im tk somebody because he did it first. Some admin give he rights and ban me. I-m banned by deminwarrior.My nick is |BA|Pibucho. UNBAN ME PLZ

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Mon Nov 27, 2006 16:43

banned by deminwarrior >? he aint in ps anymore, think you made mistake hehe
well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 27, 2006 17:13

hahaha he was banned by me wens (ask ice and lady-lisa)

in 2/3 maps in total 30 min he managed to tk me 12 times i have the paper with the count on it
the day before he tk 4 times on perpose

so i asked him multiple times to stop it lady warned him a lot and then i banned him :lol:

last tk i was against a wall in darji at was shooting to the otherside off the map and sudenly i get tk (euh this was not a case off missing the target)

i asked for lvl 20 for a sec
banned the dude (perm ban btw that is the problem) :lol:
and sudenly everybody was happy and we had a good time

now u (ahja wasn't in PS) oops

unban him if u want i don't care but wait till ice and lady reply PLZ i'll contact one off them to post here thank u :)
Last edited by OMWD on Mon Nov 27, 2006 18:58, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Mon Nov 27, 2006 17:20

you good admin, still know that demin, so i believe you. He should write a good unban request and than one of the aserverowners/high admins can decide what to do with it. but i think it wont help him.
well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 27, 2006 17:30

u see i am really good :lol: :lol: :P

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Mon Nov 27, 2006 18:47

Pibucho you don't desverve to get unbanned by anyway!! This is ourtrages! And you lie too omg!!!! 1 tk?? I believe more in Demin than you.

DON'T UNBAN HIM PLZ

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 27, 2006 18:57

lol ammz he said one tk hahahaha

caen: 3 (cause i mortar u once, but also got three allies in that hit)
Railgun: 4
Darji: 4 + tb
other: 1 (don't remember the maps)

and then the day before the same :lol:

one tk wahahaha

Server High Admin

Postby lis » Mon Nov 27, 2006 19:00

ok, my view/opinion:

demin and pibucho were getting at each other for hours yesterday, it was quite annoying. not sure how it started and all, but there was an accidental tk from demin and pibucho revenge killed him. of course a shouting match started in the chat, i told them both to stop it and warned pibucho, but unfortunately - believe it or not - demin accidentally teamkilled pibucho again (i was speccing this and it WAS accidental, an accidental teamkill at the worst moment lol :D ).

nevertheless i think pibucho showed lame character in that he kept knifing demin in the back whenever he got an opportunity and continued his revenge into the next maps. just to say though, that the ban is ok in my eyes.

@pibucho teamkills happen, they are inevitable. to revenge teamkill is facking lame and childish, any good player knows that. if you think someone deliberately teamkilled you then tell an admin online and let them deal with it, instead of breaking the rules yourself. i think the admins who will unban you first want to be sure that you understand the tk logic and that you won't fack up again. you're good fragger, but you need to cool down.

on the other hand demin,

you should say sorry when you teamkill. the custom of doing so is exactly to prevent the situation from escalating like this.

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 27, 2006 19:09

ya that is true to :)
but he started the intentional spree lol

and if i need to say sorry in battle i die :D but most off the time the sorry came a bit later :D :) but he probably don't accept sorry's

Server High Admin

Postby lis » Mon Nov 27, 2006 20:41

yes demin, it's no excuse for his intentional tk spree :)

anyway, the ban is justified in my opinion. some high-admin will have to decide what to do with it.

Spam Kid

Postby (EST) Ronald » Tue Nov 28, 2006 18:07

and if i need to say sorry in battle i die but most off the time the sorry came a bit later but he probably don't accept sorry's

As much as i know about ET this command is very easy and short V+(sumthing)+(sumthing) = sorry , thanks , oops ( or sumthing like this)
But mayby you want to use the chat and say : I am sorry . or something.

Try to waste your time to fragging not teamkilling :D

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Tue Nov 28, 2006 19:12

So now admins are giving non-ps members, levels to ban? 8O :lol:

Spam Noob

Postby pibucho » Tue Nov 28, 2006 20:46

i couldnt say srry cuz i has been mute. I has been muted cuz some admin murte me cuz dmein and me said on public chat. Its not fair when i get ban for dont say srry.

Talented Spammer

Postby Maserman » Tue Nov 28, 2006 21:03

I think this ban should be temprory ban. In my opinion he rly got good lesson and he won't do it again... So after 10-15 day u should unban and see, how his behavior'll be.

btw: sryy 4 language

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Tue Nov 28, 2006 21:05

Pibucho wrote:Its not fair when i get ban for dont say srry.

u got banned for tk not for not saying sorry; for me u can be unban if u will stop revange actions. post if u can do that and i hope it will never happen again (everybody knows now) so next time bans stay i think

@ninja
u got no bisness here :lol: smells like SPAM

NinjaPirate wrote:So now admins are giving non-ps members, levels to ban? 8O :lol:

(what is yourproblem, didn't u get breastfed as a baby or something)
hahaha :D u got a problem with that, u probably have but its not your call if i remember and since u probably forgetting that some people here still respect me and accept my judgement (not that u care) they give me the little privelege from time to time. but now u don't need to wurry about that. and if u have problems with it should file a complaint moehahaha

BTW u spammed got noting to do with the post (so sec warning wasn't that temp ban forum) :lol: :lol: (oh deja vu) oops

@masermen
yes think your right good judgement :D. now think ban is 3-4 days not so one more day or today unban if pibucho post he will never do it again. just to make sure he understands.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue Nov 28, 2006 21:59

okay now my words about this ban.

i gave demin the lvl 20 for ban him, i could ban him by myself but demin asked for it for a moment so i don't care, he know how to act and i was too on the server. that's why the banner is deminwarrior but u guys can see me also as the banner if u want. i would ban him anyway.

intentional teamkillings several times, it was getting annoying and we warned several times to stop killing teammates.

ladylisa wrote:on the other hand demin,

you should say sorry when you teamkill. the custom of doing so is exactly to prevent the situation from escalating like this.

on the other way i agree with lisa, demin should too say sorry after teamkills, but i can't say too much about it, i don't remember it exactly.

mh...

when everybody is fine with it (lisa, demin), i will unban him in few days and he get a second chance. but when something is happening again, ban stays for me permanent.

but...

first i want to see a nice unban request.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Tue Nov 28, 2006 23:13

Demin i dont really appriciate what you are saying, please stop flaming me, i have said nothing bad about you in this thread so please not insult me. I was only wondering why a non ps member had a ban level and nw i have found my answer so thanks icey (which is on topic because u are not ps and had a ban lvl ;))

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Wed Nov 29, 2006 0:08

@ninja
seem b*tched against me in the past (or not??? i think it most surely was a YES)
hahaha u reading not good to, cause in my post there was clearly said

I ASKED FOR LVL 20 FOR A SEC AND BANNED HIM

so u don't need to post cause the ban did not concern u

demin shoots scores and wins :lol: (and if u scared off the fact i had a ban lvl then plz check all players with special ability's and go whine about that, cause i bet that if it was not me u would not have reacted)

but no wurry's normaly this is my last post. and i don't see where the problem is in me having a lvl 20.

cause if i remember correctly if i did not say no don't give me lvl i had still adminlvl :) so ...

but ya no wurry's i aint comming online nomore and no need to have lvl lol

solong

@pibucho
have fun and don't forget to post

@ice
ya i trust your judgment in this case and u can unban when u feel like it
(see u on msn or so)

Bye PS and have a nice gaming experience

Spam Noob

Postby pibucho » Wed Nov 29, 2006 16:47

Ok ok... so, really sorry for team-killing. my bahavior was bad so please unban me, i promice, my behavior will be better. Thanks really for a sacond chance. Sryy rly.

Server High Admin

Postby lis » Wed Nov 29, 2006 17:10

icefrost wrote:when everybody is fine with it (lisa, demin), i will unban him in few days and he get a second chance. but when something is happening again, ban stays for me permanent.

fine with me :)

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Wed Nov 29, 2006 21:59

fine with me ;-)
-=RapidHail=-: Do or do not... There is no try.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:05

okay then, u get the second chance and i will unban u on friday this week (1. dezember). cya there

!ce
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Noob

Postby pibucho » Tue Dec 05, 2006 15:42

Ice why u dont unbaned me??:(:(

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006