HAHAHAHA lol mute mute mute

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Talented Spammer

HAHAHAHA lol mute mute mute

Postby OMWD » Sun Nov 26, 2006 18:18

Ok once again there has been some sort off problem whit the english language.
idio??? what does it mean. not Idiot i know. but ya maybe we are here and u are reading this and thinking oh again that whiner but ya I DONT CARE.

Problem1:
MILLENIUM
Problem2:
oh ya a mute that will not been lifted after 10 times asking to do so
HIS REPLY: go to the forum and whine.
Problem3:i asked for admins on PS5 not baby's who can't handle responsibility

U know what u don't need to unmute me, but i just wanted to say it sad that one idiot gets lvl on a server he has never played on and thinks he knows something.

i know what your gonna reply u said i was an idiot u said focker

I said:
DEMIN: " then your as bad as the other fockers"
analysing the sentece gives me the following conclusion
as bad as means u beeing on that moment a focker
the other means not u

i know what u should ask for christmas on hell off a english manual cause i think u need it

oh and with this post i clearly stat that this will be my last play in PS community cause i really am finding it hard to (like Millenium says) HAVE FUN ON THIS COMMUNITY

some advise to potential new members beware for the abusers

OH always nice to see quantity come in front off quality. oh ya maybe i should also state I DO NOT CARE

so plz make me happy and say i am wrong cause lately thats all u people know how to say in order to prevent the truth from boiling up

thanks szeryf, bor3, joky, lady-lisa, ice for the good playing time nice to see some off u still friendly.

to the others i hope u will all burn in Hell

Grtz Demin

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Sun Nov 26, 2006 18:52

thanks demin :?

What you want to reach with this post ? That we aint doing good in PS ?
well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Sun Nov 26, 2006 20:01

nee da der meer eikels online zijn dan inteligente mensen en dat er maar is een beeetje meer moet nagedacht worden.

ik hoop da ge weet da hier veel gezevert wordt en dan 80% van de members denkt da ze iets zijn met hun f*cking lvl.

maja wa kan het u schele zeker, ge blijft maar dromen jonge echt ge droomt maar verder.

(oh this is in dutch u can translate it if u want cause it aint something nobody should know)

AND YES YOUR DON'T VERY BAD IF U ASK ME

stelletje zeveraars

Veteran

Postby gothicer » Sun Nov 26, 2006 20:15

demin sry but i was on ps5 and saw all, first couldnt follow well about wtf you guys were talking about. but when mill just connected you immidiatly said: 'ha idiot' with the T on it
not idio but idioT. why you say that. i dont have anything to do with this, just wanna know why you say that. because mill didnt do anything yet, he just connected.

a panzer is like a penis, every pussy wants one.

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Sun Nov 26, 2006 20:58

hij had me dervoor al voor niks gemute doeme zielige menskes en het is ne idioot.

i had heel veel respect voor hem ma als hij mij zo behandeld had heeeft hij voor mij afgedaan die idioot was nog van een uur ter voor toen hij mij mute voor welke reden dan ook

schaap da hem is echt zielig

@wens wist wel da gij da zou post de eeuwige optimist

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Sun Nov 26, 2006 21:15

Lol demin all you say is exact.
1) "then your as bad as the other fockers" : yes i consider its an offence. The words are not allways offending but all the sentence and his meant could be. i considered it was = I mute you i assume what i did and i let other admins have their own idea.

2) You quit immediately after i mute you (without waiting i unmute or asking...) i go to see PS1 and saw you reconnect on PS5. I reconnect there to unmute you ( i should never lol ). You welcome me with IDIOT.
I mute you again yes. its not coz its against me but i wont tolerate any guys insult other like i always try to do on servers.
You ask me severals times by PM to unmute you.
I didn't unmute you coz Goth had ever do it before me. Just try to speak before asking and asking !!!!! So yes i consider you were offencing i mute you like i do with any players on any servers where i have to do it.

3) And what are you speaking about for lvls ? Yes i've setted Bow is lvls on PS5. I ask severals high admins and i had confirmation that this lvl 666 is for all servers like i had. So where is my fault lol

By the way i do not appreciate so much the way you use to show your disapointement, we can disagree and speak without offence. Knows that i'll continue to act like i always try to do from my best and your posts wont makes me change of decisions.
Plz look just your last sentence "for the other i'll hope you'll burn in hell".
You know i dont think that way to communicate will help and makes better your relationships on life ( i hope i'm wrong ) and no need to become so angry for a game. (sry but this exceding of harsh makes me laught yes )

Finally demin i hope you'll find fun on servers and always remember that is just a game.

Best regards !

Mill

EDIT lol i think this is my longer post rofl
Last edited by Millenium on Sun Nov 26, 2006 21:22, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Sun Nov 26, 2006 21:22

By the way, why you constatly making worries about what is happenin in PS and what YOU dont like. YOU LEFT PS! You choose for it why you still worries about PS? You miss us ? or you just provoking us ?

You know you can still come back and help ps5 what you complaining abuot. If you dont come back, play and let the rest to us.
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Sun Nov 26, 2006 21:23

edit:
    be nice, dont provoke! and if you dont have anything ontopic to say
    stay out of the topic please

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Sun Nov 26, 2006 21:46

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
@wens
no don't miss anybody from PS, u know why i say what i say: cause i am the only one that is not afraid to say his oppinion. an i'm glad to leave PS
as i see how u treat me i am glad that i can say i did not leave friends
oh wens i thought highly off u but i have been mistaken mill was right i need to adjust some oppinions in life.

@mill
bla bla bla, u forgetting to say that i was a problem person and all the other sh*t. hahaha u should ask. dude u don't understand my english then. If i say Unmute me PLz what does it mean ignore me?
Oh i have more fun in the game then u think. when did i ,not play for fun.
Ya consider everything a offence if u dont like it.
Millenium wrote:I didn't unmute you coz Goth had ever do it before me
what does this mean u did not unmute me why??? :?

@ninja
ya i know what u are a little spammer. and i never liked u
u know why cause u think to highly off yourself in the game look at my skill this look at my skill that. u one hell off a whiner. if i know how your acting now i would have voted NO but ya mistakes happen. oh i aint a whiner, u are. i aint called poeple cheater remember plz remember that before speaking bad about me.

@all
i never have been this disrespected in my holll life. but ya that is PS nowadays. if u say the truth they mute u and if u ask something they do if they did not see it.
Oh and helping PS5 ya but no thx only thing i get for what i do is a mute kick ban or an other insult.
Oh the burn in hell part ya maybe bit hard but can't see you people as friends no more after all the shit u pulled on me.

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Sun Nov 26, 2006 21:57

Demin

1) you ask me by PM to unmute you after Goth did it (ask him or bow who was there too ). So when you was asking to me you was ever unmute demin but you was too much worried about whining instead of reading what was happenning.
2) Yes if i had to judge alone on the server i would have keep you muted more time for the reason i've answered on my first post. 8)

I hope i've answer with more precisions to all your questions.

Mill

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Sun Nov 26, 2006 21:59

@ninja
ya i know what u are a little spammer. and i never liked u
u know why cause u think to highly off yourself in the game look at my skill this look at my skill that. u one hell off a whiner. if i know how your acting now i would have voted NO but ya mistakes happen. oh i aint a whiner, u are. i aint called poeple cheater remember plz remember that before speaking bad about me.

would not have cared if you voted no, i didnt start to play PS to become a member and to have levels.
Hmm you seem to keep saying i thought u hack? lol dude you suck at ET.
(My last post here, sorry for off-topic)

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Sun Nov 26, 2006 23:35

i did not get unmuted i tested it till i disconnected :evil:

@ninja
lol i sux at ET tell me something i don't know :lol: at least i am not a *beep* and i admit it.
lol maybe u forgot the point that u are not good yourself lol u know who is good (an example Holly is good in Fragging, Warren is best fdops ever seen,... that is good not u vs some stupid mindless bots making +200 hs )
:P people that don't brag about skill are good. so that means your not one off them lol

@mill
yaya fine your say what u think but i wasnt unmute and i know it cause when i left i typed v55 and noting appeared so plz don't say got unmuted u. be honnest and say u just did not unmute me

@blade
think your right but hard for me to reach out the hand if they cut it off

i think i was doing well last couple off days but ya looks like people got vendetta's

btw still laughing at the fact that ninja set i sux at ET lol, maybe u tell people how it comes i kill u. beginner luck maybe or just a noob killing a noob :lol:

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:32

did i say i thought i was good? no, i play et for fun, its a game, not life dude :wink:
do i care what you say about me? no :rofl:
do you have anything better to do than whine about PS and its members? no 8O
So why dont you just do everyone a favour and play somewhere else.
Lock this topic, cant help reply to retards who think they are King.

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:08

Lol but Deminwarrior now listen i'm very Honest and like i've said on my second post :
"2) Yes if i had to judge alone on the server i would have keep you muted more time for the reason i've answered on my first post." ( a second mute is always longer than the first )
Goth did !unmute Demin and i didn't care if it worked or not dem maybe you should ask Goth if he did this cmd instead of whinning. 8) Furthermore its not coz you ask to unmute than a admin will do it immediately. We take the decision for the time of the mute, you know you were offencing so you just had to become calm and wait like all others do when they are muted, and trust me you wont have a favorite consideration coz you're old member. You have to respect rules like the others.
I dunno if its possible but maybe the console talking is saved on a file somewhere, ppl began to ask me how many levels was needed to say those things without beeing muted.... you know i was really too much tolerant with your way to act, and i'm saying myself i should mute you before coz i didn't give a good example to others players without muting you earlier.

I find very enormous to say me to be honest when on your first post you forget that you've said me "IDIOT", luckily some are honest and thx Goth to write the true about what was said. :!:

By the way for all who follow this post, i understand some posts are edited (and thx for the work ) but i dont understand why Dutch is now allowed on forum maybe i should answer in French and it would be really more easier to understand dont you think ?

So now if something else to say write in "admin abuse" coz i think you consider it is.

Thx

Mill

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:05

Millenium wrote: trust me you wont have a favorite consideration coz you're old member.

don't lie u enjoyed every second off it. and u say u muted me for saying idiot u forgot to say that u asked yourself what u thought was wrong and afterwards u could not handle my oppinion so u muted me that is the only reason why me saynig u an idiot makes total sence and is total justify'd but u seem to care less and i know know u ass bad as all the rest and indeed opinnions need changing.
from the moment i left there has noting but abuse and insults.

and let me say u should look in own ranks to respect the rulez first before saying i dont obay the rulez

lol i understand french so i don't bother.

@ninja
BLA BLA BLA
retard oh u got some nice talking

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:40

Omg rofl to be clear:
first mute coz : " then your as bad as the other fockers" yes its offencing and dem i dont care if we're not agree i dont mute for that i muted you for offence.
Second mute: you say me IDIOT. same reason

All is said what you want more for explanations, knows that if you want more informations i'll be here to makes you have pleasure on prime-squadron communauty.

Regards

Mill

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:06

yaya u can read english very well cause u needed to see a sentence in its context (first mute)

but this is finished for me if u are stupid to mute me for a little word when there are people online who say tons more wurst then me then u are a idiot in deed an u don't nee to keep pointing it out

and like i said u enjoyed it

just makes it clear that u can be mistaken in some people

but ya u won't see me again hope u don't see u again

grtz Demin (and btw if u had read everything i posted ingame that moment u would have noticed that it wasn't offencing but ya your call right, but seems to be difficult admitting your wrong or at least partly and again i was never unmute even if u cared. )

i'll put my greatings to undead but he was with me when it happen and he shares my oppinion

@gothic
seems u have a part in this to
ya lol kinda funny cause i never thought u fock me like that mill same for u and actually its to all the people here

had good times here but if there is one point PS does not score good
is how they treath ther ex members. as me ask undead (we were the only once who were still comming here)

so i can only conclude some people here see the problems but know there unsolveble (the people i mean will know it) others just start messing up cause if u ask me mill u did wrong cause my reaction (second) was your own fault muting me for noting. if u ask me something i answer honnest and if u dont like that u should not mute me

and u said i was testing u wtf?? (this was from in or conversation) u know noting off testing. if u did not see something yourself u should not make conclusions and believe and judge what other people say but ya that is my oppinion and it seems u don't share it

au revoir :)
(btw i aint angry at all, just bit perplex cause i had been warned by a good friend off mine this was gonna happen. and u know what he was right) if u ask me i wil grant u all forgivness for what has happend the only thing in return is that u should stop telling only the last line off the conversation (get the holl story) then talk again

grtz Demin 8)

EDIT: and about this favourite consideration. :lol: u can't believe that yourself i hope cause i have been f*cked more after i left then when i started playing the game so benifitting from leaving still need to find that
and i know your oppinion but u know i don't agree but i'll accept it never the less

EDIT2:
Millenium wrote:All is said what you want more for explanations, knows that if you want more informations i'll be here to makes you have pleasure on prime-squadron communauty.

saw this just now. but one thing u should know u come to a server u never played on u ask me for my oppinion and i get muted for it regards off what i said U ASKED i answered if u did not like it u could have said demin i don't need to know but no u kept talking so this is the end lock the topic. maybe in the future we will play together again but on this moment i only can say that u are not mature enough to face the fact u can't make that well off a interpretation.
Last edited by OMWD on Mon Nov 27, 2006 17:03, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Mon Nov 27, 2006 16:02

@gothic
seems u have a part in this to
ya lol kinda funny cause i never thought u fock me like that mill same for u and actually its to all the people here

Why you still playing here than if you think we all fock you ? Demin, you is the one that changed. In the past you never showed this kind of behaviour and we could laugh with you. Now you only argueing and provoking. I dont say you are right or mill is, but this aint about a small little mute, these emotions you show have to do with a lot more.

Take an example of your brother.

That's the last words i want to say about it.

het gaat je goed ouwe
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 27, 2006 17:01

lol why u think he dont play here no more cause he sick :lol:
wens u don'tget it so plz lock the topic

i am not playing here no more like i said.

Lets see where u missed it wens.

1. when i was in PS i had the same oppinions as now but none would ever listen to me. (So i left)
2a. i came back to play a bit and what did i get mute's kicks bans insults and ya so i stopt playing on several servers cause off the abuse (PS1 for instance)
2b. it came to my attention that someting was going wrong and i thought people should know that there are others who seem to be messing up. but ya no body cares
3. this was the drop that made the water come over the bucket. but ya think u still don't understand.

PLZ tell me what has changed. NOTHING
- ES this existed but was never used
- minus 2/3 servers oh ya servers where empty oops
- recruiting members (cleaning out the memberlist) >> Still in progress i presume
- forum new look oh ya nice
-... what am i forgetting plz tell it to me mail it to me

wens u always said u never understand why i left, why do some do understand??? at this point i have seen much good things happening in PS in the past and I have had good times here but from this point on i can't see what u guys have against me. last 2 weeks i did not insult nobody (accept Blade but we talked it out i think on the server) and then u promote a new high admin (millenium i was happy for u) no wurry's for me he is on PS5 i think ok good finaly some admins. then he starts talking to me asking me stuff from the past and my oppinion then i get muted??? (i was maybe one off the only few regulars on PS5 and i did not do anything to deserve that mute) so i disconnected rejoined 1min later then maybe got sweapt away with some angry feelings and said idiot. but ya ok got a mute (again) but i respected that i waited a little bit asked for the unmute and people start saying i am a whiner and i should go to forum. plz where did this when wrong (now mill gonna say ya calling others i see as insult, other admins have diffrent views) and indeed they have it was your right to mute me but if u ask for a oppinion u should not mute the person u asked. Also my problem in this case is that millenium spoke to me off why i played under the name JinTimbo (i will clearify that)
JinTimbo story:
at one day i noticed some new "good" players on PS1 what is nice cause that keeps the gameplay lvl up and they connect 1 time after 2 maps disconnect ok no problem and i have noticed several off these players pass by and not one stuck around. (then daemon said that lots off people are calling him cheater and such) so i was curious and made a new ET installation and putted in the name JinTimbo. i connected to PS servers morning and evening only daemon at that point knew cause he had seen my IP (oops) and till my greatest descipointment people started to say i had wallhack , some spoke off aimbot (and as u all know i suck at this game) i kept playing several days and then even members began acting strange. (but no kick or ban though). after one moment some who i thought where decent admins (and they still are) started saying i cheat and this i disconnected and came back with Deminwarrior and i asked if they had seen JinTimbo and they say ah that cheater really wa smaking demo and such i am like wtf then i say but JinTimbo is me u know what they say oh then its noting, then i'll delete the demo???? what is wrong with this pic plz tell me. My biggest problem was that some believed what they had heared and did not listen to this "NEW" player after i clearly said i did not use cheats. but still they did not believe me but when i said it with demin then sudenlythe appolagise and say oh did not know. Is there a diffrence, i do not know and that is what hurted me and why i left
end off JinTimbo story

i know u all don't care about me and undead i know so (i know a few who care but that is it) we had fun here but now euh let us say: i have seen some people with double faces and that is not acceptable. and once again i did not change. i was blind for the things that were going on cause i did not know better. and wens i can still see lots off u afs good friends (i hope) but if u start to keep muting me (this wasn't the first time) then i don't see the reason why some are asking for my oppinion.

this is it I wish all off u the best in everything (i know angre is no solution, but i think u don't jet see everything) and have a nice gaming experience

i gonna play on other server now and maybe we will meet there. (i know i will meet some off u :) cause we talked about it)

grtz Demin (some off u are judging me but really don't know me; cause i haven't change ,maybe a bit older and bolder but i still am demin and i will always be demin but i have noticed changes from feelings towards me and that i can't put aside me so i chose for a way to show i don't like the way your acting towards me)

ciao ciao grtz from Belgium
(i hope u'll get the community fully functional; best off luck)

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Mon Nov 27, 2006 18:06

Omg lol Demin you were not muted coz we were discuting you were muted coz you said"then your as bad as the other fockers". As if we were talking dem you dont have to speak about ppl like that. Dont think its because i disagree with you !!! understand one time and finally your words and their meaning were offencing ...I cant explain more simply the thing demin.
You can say me what you want if you're not offencing i can heard near of all, just keep talking cool but you couldn't demin.

By the way i dont understand why on your first post you wrote that you never said me "idiot" and on this last post you admit had said it. Hmmmm 8)

Finally demin you can consider i'm not mature rofl .... but i'm really older than you man, i dont live at my parents home, i drive my own life and i work for it, so dont speak about things you have no ideas. One day you'll understand trust me.

Mill

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 27, 2006 18:16

cause the one u muted me for u could never have seen wahaha :lol:

and how u are posting now u just making it clear that i was right calling u a idiot. I try'ed to post friendly and i explained all u wanted to know and now u making fun off me. and u did not mute me for the last sentence i know that for sure wahaha one little silly man u are if u can't admit that.
u are going to far by making this post. i tryed to leave in peace but u declare war.

dude u lost every respect i had for u

edit: i have a dutch saying about your maturity thingy

verstand komt met de jaren, maar soms komen de jaren alleen
(the last part will most surely be put in it for exeption like u)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006