Problem with mines!

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Pro

Problem with mines!

Postby Frodo » Sun Nov 26, 2006 17:44

I'm very angry when i must place new mine in the same good place 17th time because teammate cannot jump! Why they don't jump?!? Of course he MUST step on my mine, "for fun". Sometimes i place second mine near first. When i'm plating second mine, friend walk through first, and he just go, mine do BooOooOoM, and i'm killed by MY mine! He cannot jump or he is blind?
In etpub, when friends step on mine it doesn't do booom. But in NoQuarter it DO Booom. And i must go to kick ball anywhere, i'm angry, because my teammate walked through my new 10 beatiful mines near objective! And enemy team wins, because they detonated objective! On teammates mines do boom but don't take any HP. But on planter (me), they DO damage!

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Sun Nov 26, 2006 17:59

etpub is different mode then noquarter.
just call me or call the admins who can spec the guys
step on mines Warn>> kick

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Sun Nov 26, 2006 18:06

Dunno this rule 0.0

Veteran

Postby mem » Sun Nov 26, 2006 18:31

friendlyfire is off... so, this can happen, and more : players don't pay any more attention where they shoot, including with airstrikes or arty.

when you play with friendlyfire on, you can turn around ennemies to try make them tk, here no. when you're on a corridor and meet ennemies, all shoots you even if they shoot more at their fellow-members than on you... same when i'm first on battlefront, i often take more backshoots than ennemies bullets... :evil:

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006