BazOoka

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:29

@ninja how does that flac jacket shit work

you get when engineer is lvl 4 stars,
the flak jacet reduces damage from exploives by 50% ;)

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:42

:o oh that i thought i get jetpack or something.

*walks away very disappointed*

:D
@warren
did that :P :wink:

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Tue Nov 21, 2006 16:15

yeah you can get jetpacks...
!LAUNCHA :twisted:

Spam Kid

Postby Godfather » Tue Nov 21, 2006 22:25

i dont like panzer
in my opinion at can be disabled

Spam Noob

Postby Xenon » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:57

like viduus says , you can avoid the missiles if you jump at the right moment ,, even though it is very hard , with a map like fuel dump you see those missiles go every where. They are high in the sky so will probably see them, but that doesnt say you wont be hit by a missile ., it is still hard to avoid being hit.

edit:
So there is a possibility to aviod them , and dont say my argument is stupid coz i play the same game as you do ,, and the way you say it it is more like insulting me and Viduus , so please be friendly

@ Xenon
Next time use the Image button!

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:44

yaya all diffrent oppions. still need to see u avoid one so

but ya actually i don't care.

and insulting bah :lol: just makes me laugh.

Veteran

Postby Joky » Wed Nov 22, 2006 13:25

would people stop replying uselessly here? bore and zildo decide wether panzer/bazooka goes on or off, opinions and argumentations are appreciated, but this turns into a spamtopic

did you know btw, that this is about the 50'th topic about enabling/disabling panzer ive seen in my ET-carreer, it comes back about 3 times every 2 months.

Veteran

Postby BlackKiller » Sat Nov 25, 2006 20:09

Isn't Enemy Territory somekind of based on the 2nd World War. Ofcourse not completely, because RTCW is with monsters etc., but I think that it's not fair to fight with out-of-date against hypertech mortars and bazooka's.

The mortar is not that bad, because you only have one sec to look @ screen, and you can see the impact on your screen as well as on the map. (by a little bullseye cirle). Though the panzer is only available in the two basic maps, where everybody know some tactical places to hide, and shoot their homing missle's at some engi's, who had to kill several ppl in 1 o 1 fights, and then get kind of backraped by some n00bish idiot who is affraid for a real confrontation. I love the battle's with pure SMG force and some grenades ofcourse, and it's what I like about ET.

I hope you might see the point of my reply.

BlackKiller

Official Member

Postby simson » Sat Nov 25, 2006 20:36

i just dont like the panzer. Everytime i am at PS1# Somebody is whining'Admin give me panzer plz' Just stop whining. Just kill people You dont need a panzer to kill. :x :x

Spam Noob

Postby SuperMario » Wed Nov 29, 2006 0:34

Hello,
Why dont we also talk about Venom and Flamethrower. Those weapons are even for bigger noobs than for Panzer. With venom you dont even have to aim, just press button and there you have your kill! With Flamethrower same, just shoot and hope for a kill, I especially hate the freaking teamkills with it, the worst teamkill weapon in-game! When an enemy fires you with firethrower, you cant even see him through those damned flames. Thats so noobish.
Here is some of my "pro" examples of panzer: You are walking with SMG, you see like 3 people comming to you around the corner, you run back so they cant shoot u, switch to panzer, kill like one player, and the 2nd dude is like allmost dead. Get back to corner, switch to SMG, kill the allmost-dead-dude, and then finish off the dude u didnt hit with panzer.
As you can see, panzer atleast requires some skill. I can hardly agree with some of the people here, that homing-panzer should be de-activated, cause I didnt have time to even try it, everytime it was disabled.
There should be panzer/bazooka on this server, it requires more skill than venom and flamethrower + it makes you leveling Soldier easy as hell!

Its a part of the game, so deal with it! I really disagree that it is disabled on this server. Please activate it, and if you can change it to normal (non-homing) panzer, I've read a lot of bad comments about the homing-panzer.

Thank you, the one and only: SuperMario!

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:07

SuperMario wrote:Hello,
Why dont we also talk about Venom and Flamethrower. Those weapons are even for bigger noobs than for Panzer. With venom you dont even have to aim, just press button and there you have your kill! With Flamethrower same, just shoot and hope for a kill, I especially hate the freaking teamkills with it, the worst teamkill weapon in-game! When an enemy fires you with firethrower, you cant even see him through those damned flames. Thats so noobish.
Here is some of my "pro" examples of panzer: You are walking with SMG, you see like 3 people comming to you around the corner, you run back so they cant shoot u, switch to panzer, kill like one player, and the 2nd dude is like allmost dead. Get back to corner, switch to SMG, kill the allmost-dead-dude, and then finish off the dude u didnt hit with panzer.
As you can see, panzer atleast requires some skill. I can hardly agree with some of the people here, that homing-panzer should be de-activated, cause I didnt have time to even try it, everytime it was disabled.
There should be panzer/bazooka on this server, it requires more skill than venom and flamethrower + it makes you leveling Soldier easy as hell!

Its a part of the game, so deal with it! I really disagree that it is disabled on this server. Please activate it, and if you can change it to normal (non-homing) panzer, I've read a lot of bad comments about the homing-panzer.

Thank you, the one and only: SuperMario!

wtf? you say venom and flame is the NON aim weapons? well what is bazooka? THE AIMBOT!
you only need to control it with this homing misssil panel and you also have a lot of kills camp shot target to sky,and kill!
this is noobish not thr flame or wvenom..but this thing is enabled..but only for some maps..its good for me and good for the lot of players!

Veteran

Postby Joky » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:42

Panzer stays on on some maps, others its off.

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:10

what a bad example its same if u had flame or venom

some bad example off panzer :lol: (there are more):
1. standing on a hill seeing a troop off enemy's shooting at them and having a nice multikill (skill?????)
2. seeing a enemy that is very close to u firing and vaporising yourself and the enemy(skill??????)
3. shooting in bunkers and getting lots off kills(skill???)
4. every noob can play with a panzer, even me lol. plz redefine your need for skill cause in your example i do not see any skill only noobish play (shoot hurt kill) no tactics if u ask me just simlple waiting for the enemy), flames and venom u need to place yourself right cause (flame not very far: u said u could not see the person with flame. u can u need to learn to find the "sweat spot" in the flames)

u remark the flame and venom but:
1. there short range weapons (close combat)
2. i can handle flames very well and know how to defeat them
3. i can't handle a venom so don't say u don't need skill for that. i admire the way people use that weapon (although i get frustrated if i get killed by them)

grtz Demin
(it funny that people are calling panzerskill any skil at all) :lol:

Veteran

Postby Joky » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:18

like i implied: enough is said

/locked

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006