BazOoka

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Veteran

BazOoka

Postby trG » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:14

ciao ...

i am sorry ... but its stupid ... not fun and ruining game weapon , i hate it a wanna ask why is now enabled? .... it sux like hell ... even a child with that one hooming missile can kill lot of people without been seen ...

i am really angry ... grrr ... playing on ps1 today morning .... 4vs4 ... in Battery ... not really fun ...

see ya

Veteran

Postby Szeryf » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:26

Bazooka is part of the game and i think it should stay only without stering possibility :!:

Veteran

Postby Borewicz » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:34

I enabled it only on two maps... on battery and fueldump rest of the maps doesnt have this weapon. And I agree with Szeryf Panzer is part of the game :P

EDIT: I already turned off remotely-controlled Panzers :D

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Nov 16, 2006 17:39

panzers are sometimes funny, but sure it can make u angry like hell, when there only are panzerkillers. maybe just give 1-2 panzers free for a team, think would be the best solution :)
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Thu Nov 16, 2006 18:20

I like panzer if it dont have cam :D its funny weapon but if i am killed with it not too funny..true zombie? :P

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Thu Nov 16, 2006 20:18

lol, i agree they are funny! but when people sk with them its a nono :!: only reason bore likes them is because he is really good with them :D

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Thu Nov 16, 2006 20:32

what is there to be good with panzer

u run u fire u vaparise yourself in a group off enemy's and u have a nice multi kill and no death ya indeed some skill

not saying bor uses it that way but for me 80% off panzer users use it that way and what is your possible defence???....

i know using panzer also

its a endless cirkel

my Suggestion: make panzer availeble when there are more players not when its 4 vs 4 but when its 10 vs 10 and then only one per team :)

Spam Kid

cool

Postby Cold » Thu Nov 16, 2006 21:21

homin missile is good.bad it only in 2 maps.:( good ownage with missile BaZoOkA!
Bazooka i want that stays.but its not my decision..
SK is bad with Bazooka.
i agree with Szeryf

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Nov 16, 2006 21:35

Ok my opinion, off course no problem with panzers, it s a part of this game, but sorry panzer with seraching possibilty is not ET at all and totaly stupid. So yes for panzer but a normal panzer. I m fed up to be dead by a dude in the other side of the map who said Great shot cuz he killed me without any targeting.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Nov 16, 2006 22:35

Cold wrote:SK is bad with Bazooka.

spawnkill is with every weapon bad (not allowed). :roll:

Veteran

Postby Stormcrow » Thu Nov 16, 2006 23:43

Well, Bazooka and Mortar are part of the game, but are there possibilities to switch the Cams of? Since the NoQuarter - Mod SK's with Mortar and Panzer have been risen. And getting fraggt one second after leaving the Spawn ist really annoying...

So long,
Michel

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Fri Nov 17, 2006 0:09

indeed, well when an admin is on the server we will take care of this and handle when we have to do.

dunno, maybe it's possible to take these cam's off, but i think it's just a part of no quarter and not possible to change, but dunno 4 sure.

Spam Noob

Postby Xenon » Mon Nov 20, 2006 14:04

I like the bazooka, and i think you can avoid being hit by it coz you see those missiles from quite a distance so .. my opinion just let it stay

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 20, 2006 16:45

ok xenon lets put it to the test i'll stand 5 jumps from u i'll bet that u can avoid them and homming missele is faster then u

darn i think u have no clue at all

these panzers arent the super slow ones from long ago in PS1 :?

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Mon Nov 20, 2006 16:54

Xenon has a clue because you can dodge the missile when you see them coming. On Fueldump you see them from a mile away and you can, not outrun them, but run they other way at the last moment (and jump before they hit you), cause it is hard to turn the missile around fast.

But is difficult.

Veteran

Postby Varoth » Mon Nov 20, 2006 17:00

Viduus wrote:Xenon has a clue because you can dodge the missile when you see them coming. On Fueldump you see them from a mile away and you can, not outrun them, but run they other way at the last moment (and jump before they hit you), cause it is hard to turn the missile around fast.

But is difficult.

I tried that today when playing Battery. I was in the air jumping from the panzer, but still it killed me (and I tried to dodge more than 5 times), so I disagree with you. It's not very possible to dodge it, even if you do, it harms you a lot.

BOWDOWN wrote:Ok my opinion, off course no problem with panzers, it s a part of this game, but sorry panzer with seraching possibilty is not ET at all and totaly stupid. So yes for panzer but a normal panzer. I m fed up to be dead by a dude in the other side of the map who said Great shot cuz he killed me without any targeting.

100% agree. I can tolerate a normal panzer (1 for each team), but the bazooka is really lame.

I was playing today, and a guy was standing next to his spawn (first inside spawn until he realized it's not allowed) and spamming with bazooka all the time, and I could barely dodge. He can just stand somewhere where no one can hit him, and look in camera search for people to kill? How can I kill him when he's so far away, but his bazooka is hitting me easily? This weapon is totally unfair. Panzer is tolerable, Bazooka isn't.

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 20, 2006 17:07

lol vid now u make me laugh

the u jump panzer hits ground and u get damaged anyhow

only way to servive that why u say is by being medic or having almost all lifes

so i say think none got a clue

and the homming missel try to dodge that it turns fast if u ask me

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Mon Nov 20, 2006 17:37

Ok my opinion, off course no problem with panzers, it s a part of this game, but sorry panzer with seraching possibilty is not ET at all and totaly stupid. So yes for panzer but a normal panzer. I m fed up to be dead by a dude in the other side of the map who said Great shot cuz he killed me without any targeting.

I Totally Agree with Bowdown ! its fun for the persoen with panzer, buit it aint for the rest of the server.
well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Mon Nov 20, 2006 17:37

You dont have to dodge, get 4 stars on Engineer Class,, you are rewarded with something called a Flak Jacket. A Flak Jacket will save your ass when a panzer hits the floor right by your feet, you will have low HP though.
This doesnt work when the panza hits you :lol:
i think bazooka should be replaced with panza :D
bazooka can destroy trucks and tanks when they are near objective and the enemy is far away :(

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Nov 20, 2006 22:02

Viduus wrote:Xenon has a clue because you can dodge the missile when you see them coming. On Fueldump you see them from a mile away and you can, not outrun them, but run they other way at the last moment (and jump before they hit you), cause it is hard to turn the missile around fast.

But is difficult.

yea maybe it's possible, but look when u use sniper or something, u don't see that panzers, only on last moment when u die... it's indeed no fun with these panzer cam's.

Veteran

Postby Szeryf » Mon Nov 20, 2006 22:25

*whining whining whining*

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Nov 20, 2006 22:29

huh?

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Mon Nov 20, 2006 22:33

@OMWD/Demin plz stop saying we don't have a clue, we all play this game, the same as you. Don't insult us all.

I did not say I like the bazooka. I do not. I also want to see it gone.

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:59

:lol: :lol: vid u need to chill and i'll say what i got to say and if u still think i should stfu then ya we got a problem.
And where did u find a insult???
and who is we??? (u and xenon)

my point off view is clear and i made it clear but u where just beeing .... if u say u see them and can dodge them yaya keep trying i tryed the least i got was half reduction off hp but then there were others who came in for the kill :)

@ninja how does that flac jacket shit work :D

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:24

@ trg and demin

Talk with borewicz or zildjian online, they are the server owners and decide
what they want to have activated.

They dont visit the forum that much.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006