The Story [Game]

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Veteran

Postby Mobius » Mon Nov 20, 2006 23:35

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Tue Nov 21, 2006 0:54

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:07

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from undead-!ce. he shooted

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Tue Nov 21, 2006 13:01

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from undead-!ce. he shooted bowdown ninjapirate style

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Tue Nov 21, 2006 18:50

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from undead-!ce. he shooted bowdown ninjapirate style, but it failed.

Veteran

Postby Xander » Wed Nov 29, 2006 22:17

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from undead-!ce. he shooted bowdown ninjapirate style, but it failed. "Call airstrik" said
-|PS|-*Xand3r'.....Cop for Prime-Squadron

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Thu Nov 30, 2006 13:49

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from undead-!ce. he shooted bowdown ninjapirate style, but it failed. "Call airstrik" said xander, and it

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:53

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from undead-!ce. he shooted bowdown ninjapirate style, but it failed. "Call airstrike" said xander, and it was christmas soon

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Mon Dec 04, 2006 14:11

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from undead-!ce. he shooted bowdown ninjapirate style, but it failed. "Call airstrike" said xander, and it was christmas soon, so airstrike contained

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Mon Dec 04, 2006 16:29

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from undead-!ce. he shooted bowdown ninjapirate style, but it failed. "Call airstrike" said xander, and it was christmas soon, so airstrike contained. but when snow

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Mon Dec 04, 2006 23:09

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from undead-!ce. he shooted bowdown ninjapirate style, but it failed. "Call airstrike" said xander, and it was christmas soon, so airstrike contained. but when snow turns yellow its

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:14

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from undead-!ce. he shooted bowdown ninjapirate style, but it failed. "Call airstrike" said xander, and it was christmas soon, so airstrike contained. but when snow turns yellow its applepie that falls

Veteran

Postby Stormcrow » Sat Dec 16, 2006 17:26

One year ago I stopped talking. This secret mission was to important to talk about. So nobody knew who i was. I was such a special person who loved a big hamburger when i was hungry and very drunken. I smoked weed and had drugs only in weekends. My amazing big cat was drowning in a plastic bag and thanks to wenszhopper he died. In my Bedroom i was thinking about my big funny pink elephant.When i wake up i didn't feel the weed bag under my head. After muscle training i had tea and after tea i met a very pretty girl but I couldnt have sex with her. She was shemale with five tits and 3 pussys. I didnt have 3 huge cocks to have sex with her so i looked for some sex toys but found condoms.Seing her hairy and hot legs i started chainsawwing my head off with those hairs. I bought an three eyes fish and i talked with him using my telepathic abilities.Then ET came and raped me like a sheep in a bad trip. That was very scary, but fun too, my anus SCREAMED OUT LOUD for more alien weener. But there was Lassie the bad dog with huge bag of very cold beer, an other dog with some chips and cold vodka but he got an aimbot so i wanna ban him but he was a friend of the naab and as i'm noob, we had the biggest problem ever. Someone was always doing something with his little dig. Noone sleeps with his tedy bear in bath. He really love it to kiss and suck on the dick of other noobs. So I grabbed my inflateble sexdoll and called Joky for help me and he pulled my little dick of. Then Lassie shaked a drug cocktail and said to Szeryf what are you doing tonight? I'm calling wensz, warren, zombie, viduus and we going to have some partytime with beautiful vergins that wanna try out much. For example do some weedgames, sexgames and ofcourse WolfensteinET. But WOW 's players sucks on warrens very very small and sweet looking virgings that are a bit drunken and just want a huge dildo in their tiny long black hair moldy cheesey feet without be afraid. Landser trying to steal a car but he forgot that police cars and he got some beers from all ps members. but the beer has a little bit more alcohol and poor Landser was not afraid to heard this story. so he took a mp40 and shooted x-avier hamster, but hamster was an medic and he tryed to heal himself with a condom. He succeeded and he did the cheer "wunderbar" to Landser. Then all humans died. except !ce, he took his Thompson and shooted animals. After 100.000.000 years a dino came and killed him with magic fireballs. So !ce died.Xander respawn after 20 seconds but was spawn killed by undead !ce. Holly banned undead !ce without any reason. so undead !ce killed mobius-one hard. But moby boy screaming around and askes for support fire. And X-avier rescued all money-poor humans and rich dogs. Santa-Claus begins to set up a mobile MG station infront of the pink building from undead-!ce. he shooted bowdown ninjapirate style, but it failed. "Call airstrike" said xander, and it was christmas soon, so airstrike contained. but when snow turns yellow its applepie that falls from high above the
Pls Foxxy, teach me how to "master-bait" :-P

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006