OMG icefrost !!! wtf

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Kid

OMG icefrost !!! wtf

Postby A2FMarco » Mon Nov 06, 2006 20:54

Permanent ban because I argue with a guy who is a guest on ps4 !!! he is pretending to be someone else and he arrogant to me so I retaliate and you no warning or anything think you the big man to show of and permanent ban me from server !!!

Omg admin abuse to the max !!!

>A2F<Marco plays there all the time, was up to level 10 also !!! now level 7 but why do you think you should ban instantly without !gib or warning?

Fix it !!! Icefrost you had no right to do that, none what so ever, check things that got said and you will see that he said things to me so I said back !!!

I am very disappointed in you !!! terrible admin !!

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:05

yes permanent ban, it was hard swearing and u don't want to stop it. he is maybe a guest but what's the differents? swearing against guest players it's ok, isn't it?

i don't warn u? true. but it's hard swearing for me so i just ban u. i think a candidate member ( lvl 7 ) have to know how to handle... maybe i will unban u in some weeks, we will see.

but for now the ban stays.

and u say now to me i do admin abuse?...

cuz i banned u, a hard swearing player?

don't think so...

u don't have to tell me which rights i have and which not, it's my opinion and it stays for now.

like i said, maybe in some weeks i will unban u.

i don't saw swearing from him, he is always a political player, so 1) i don't saw swearing from him / 2) he don't is that person who swears.

terribe admin? well ur opinion.

here the screenshot for proof:

that's all what i have to say.

!ce
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Kid

Postby A2FMarco » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:09

Sure yeah just put screen shot of my things, please be big enough and put his in yeah !!

And yes you did abuse your admin rights and I have spoken to higher level of ps lads than you about this !!!

If you have the screenshots of all coversation please put them on also as then you will understand my reply to him. He is not a bug clan member and I have spoken to them about him, they dont know him and thats all I was trying to find out.

You say a few weeks to unban me !! dont think so dude!!

Now I see what happening, he is your friend yes? ok yes I understand now, admin showing off !!!
Last edited by A2FMarco on Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:12, edited 1 time in total.

Talented Spammer

Re: OMG icefrost !!! wtf

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:12

A2FMarco wrote: Permanent ban because I argue with a guy who is a guest on ps4 !!!

cough cough i am Deminwarrior i quitted PS and i was lvl 666 and setted me back to 0

A2FMarco wrote: he is pretending to be someone else and he arrogant to me so I retaliate and you no warning or anything think you the big man to show of and permanent ban me from server !!!

i am not pretending to be anybody but myself. and i wasn't arrogant u sk i said it was not allowed. then u began making fun off my cuz his clan ([BUG]) to see the site www.bugclan.tk (not a et clan a BELGIUM gaming clan) edit:sorry its only dutch site

A2FMarco wrote: Omg admin abuse to the max !!!

it was maybe hard but u were really telling things that were not true

A2FMarco wrote: >A2F<Marco plays there all the time, was up to level 10 also !!! now level 7 but why do you think you should ban instantly without !gib or warning?

Fix it !!! Icefrost you had no right to do that, none what so ever, check things that got said and you will see that he said things to me so I said back !!!

i said noting that wasn't true

A2FMarco wrote: I am very disappointed in you !!! terrible admin !!

Ice isn't terrible admin he is a good one
Last edited by OMWD on Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:15, edited 1 time in total.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:14

i repeat again, he don't was swearing against u, he was talking normal to u. i have no screenshot from it, cuz it was a normal talk. u can ask everybody on the server (admin/member PS Ladylisa was on the server too).

anyway a candidate member have not to swear like a normal player don't have to swear too, like a member / admin / high admin don't have to swear too. he don't was swearing, i can only repeat myself, but i think a candidate member have to know how to talk serious about diversity of opinion.

it's ur free opinion to talk with higher admins about me, but i just can say, it is true that i don't warn u, but it was enough for me. that's all. no discussion for me about this.
Last edited by icefrost on Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:15, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Kid

Postby A2FMarco » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:15

Okay so the clan tag is not yours to use, you have admitted that yes?

This is the link to the real bug guys :http://www.bull3tproof.net/

It does not matter if you where once high admin, we had a discussion, you showed off and then your friend ice banned me to show off !!

As I said admin abuse to the max !!

Spam Kid

Postby A2FMarco » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:17

So ice you dont have screenshots of his conversation? funny that !!

You only have ones putting me in the wrong? hmmmm

Okay and yes I know the other admins that where on the server and they will hopefully be honest enough to tell both sides and not just back you up !!

He was rude to me so I replied the rudeness, maybe harder words yes and thats how us scottish people speak!! rough and ready and take no abuse!!

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:17

first i think u need a lesson to show respect. i'm a political admin, i would ban u when u talk with a other player like this too, it's nothing with a friendship with demin, i even don't know him that good. and when it would be a good friendship between demin and me, it don't make a difference.

he was definitly not talking rude to u, he was talking about it in a normal language. i don't post again anymore cuz i repeat repeat repeat myself again.

btw: plz use the Image-Button when u have to post something again, don't make doubleposts, thanks.
Last edited by icefrost on Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:22, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Kid

Postby A2FMarco » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:22

So why take his side, go back over the logs and you will see the level of conversation I was trying to have, all I wanted to know was if he knew the [bug] clan leaders aburn and crospyder, he did not and called me names if you would kindly check !!! He also gave the link which is not allowed in public of a clan website not that of ps !!!

He did not get warned for this, nor speaking terrible to me.
I responded in the same manor and I do not take kindly to the allegations I am getting here !!

Yes I maybe was harsh in my words but if you understand the language then you will see that I got insults of the same stature !!!

So check logs

>A2F<Marco

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:24

A2FMarco wrote: He also gave the link which is not allowed in public of a clan website not that of ps !!!

He did not get warned for this, nor speaking terrible to me.

i warned him for that over /m...
Last edited by icefrost on Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:25, edited 1 time in total.

Talented Spammer

Postby OMWD » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:24

A2FMarco wrote: Okay so the clan tag is not yours to use, you have admitted that yes?

no?? i am in the BUG clan and it stands for Beringen United Gaming. common dude open the link i gave.

A2FMarco wrote: This is the link to the real bug guys :http://www.bull3tproof.net/

euh this is a new site?? euh we exist already 1,5 months

A2FMarco wrote: It does not matter if you where once high admin, we had a discussion, you showed off and then your friend ice banned me to show off !!

no i did not show off, u simpel minded i think ice did what he thought was right

Spam Kid

Postby A2FMarco » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:27

Hey dont be arrogant with "use the edit button" I am an adult and probably several years your elder kid so behave and stop trying to continue being the big tough admin !!!

Veteran

Postby Daemon » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:32

USE THE EDIT BUTTON... SINCE YOU ARE AN ADULT LIKE YOU SAY.. USE THE FREAKING BUTTON..

IF YOUTR UNBANNED I PROBABLY BANN YOU FOREVER..
dont like it? leave!

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:35

Offtopic:
Marco who set you back from 10 to 7?

memberlist wrote:82. -|PS|- Marco

Or arent we talking about the same Marco?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Veteran

Postby Daemon » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:38

nope

Spam Noob

Postby MysticWarrior » Mon Nov 06, 2006 21:48

Greetings,

first let me introduce myself, I'm Mystic Warrior and i'm the leader of the clan called "Beringen United Gaming clan" or its tag: [BUG].

I think we have a small misunderstanding here. As you know its not uncommen to find 2 clans with the same tag or even the same name. I think that what here occured if marco mistook demin for wearing the tag of a clan where he isnt a member of. Not true i'd say since he is a member of my clan and is allowed to wear his [BUG] tag.

To discuss on what should be allowed is and whats not would be endless so i'm gonna post a topic on the other [bug] clan their forums to discuss the issue and hope we can have an agreement. I dont think there should be any problems between us since from what i understand the other clan writes its tag in small letters and we write it in caps. And our clan has it's own specific info just like your clan has yours.

About the situation itself i think icefrost handled the situation very well. I myself am a high admin at another server and would have no less banned someone on sight if he went on a cursing spree. Now i hope u calmed down a bit after my post and hopefully after u got the courage to post an appolagise i'm sure daemon and icefrost might take it into consideration and unban u after X amount of times.

Sincerely,
Mystic Warrior
Leader of [BUG]

Veteran

Postby undeadwarrior » Mon Nov 06, 2006 22:14

yeah dude why shouldnt this clan dont be real man

i am to a member of it and it is ONLy for belgium gamers specially made for them

so stop whining about it

damn

Undead[BUG] a.K.A. [BUG]M4sT3r

Veteran

Postby Joky » Tue Nov 07, 2006 16:52

whiners...

Marco, you were talking a bit rude... you got punished (a permban indeed is a bit harsh... (woot... cant believe im saying this))

and posting like this doesnt get you unbanned faster.

Demin and Ice, i wasnt there, but i think you might ve provoked this heavy sjoit. Unless you have reason to provoke, dont plz.

All this crap over some little misunderstanding... :S

So, anyways, i agree on Marco being banned as he candidate and should know the rules, but i think a day or 2 is enough.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue Nov 07, 2006 17:33

i know a permanent ban is hard, but i just do that for the moment for calm him down. i would unban him after some times, no question about this.

and we don't provoke him, demin was talking normal with him, i was specing the talk.

but after this posts / spams / doubleposts without a nice explain about what was happening and with insulting me, that i'm a abuser.... ban stay.

i was talking in my first post to him, i maybe will unban him in some weeks.

but he still was whining and rude. that's why i have to say :arrow: ban stay.

Server High Admin

Postby lis » Tue Nov 07, 2006 17:37

since i was there when this happened, i thought i'd let you know how i remember the situation:

marco spawnkilled a couple of guys (presumably afk) and demin asked him not to sk. marco refused to eat demin's warning, saying that the guys he killed were just standing in the spawn, so his sk should be ok. he then started questioning demin's authority in telling him what to do and also questioning his clan tag. the rest you can see in the screenshot above.

as far as i could tell, the situation was generally a competition about who's got the largest pecker. a stupid, immature power struggle. however, i can't remember demin saying anything insulting in any way, and to be honest, i was quite shocked to see marco explode like this.

i'm still a noob round here so my opinion shouldn't be taken seriously
, but just to give you my 5 cents on this:

1. whether or not demin is a member/admin or [BUG] clan member has nothing to do with the fact that marco spawnkilled and subsequently refused to admit his mistake. sk is sk, no matter who you are and no matter who catches you doing it. marco should have just rightly humbled himself and apologized for the sk.

2. there should be zero-tolerance against insulting and swearing of this intensity. marco was obviously quite worked up and a kick to cool off would have done him good. psycho-violence like this should not be tolerated.

3. i'm generally against banning people (unless they're cheating) and think it should only be a last resort. one should resolve the problem in a civilized manner. so i recommend you guys shaking each other's hands and calming down. marco should apologize for his sk and his insults, write a nice unban request and then we can move on.

as a last word:

i really like playing on ps4 and i spend a lot of time there. the recent issue with kamikaze is a real shame, because he was a nice guy, fair player and lots of fun to frag with. maybe we can work on avoiding this sort of nonsense. and this episode yesterday also totally sucks. we want more people playing on ps4 and ps servers in general. this type of wiener measuring in the mainchat is not exactly encouraging for newer players. i find it highly immature.

and @ marco: to be honest marco, you, as an experienced player and clan leader should really know better. i've seen you pecker measuring and swearing on ps4 before. just don't break the rules and don't insult our players. you've done both yesterday, which is a real shame. so please apologize on the forum and get unbanned. i'm looking forward to seeing you around again :D

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Tue Nov 07, 2006 18:48

SK: Spawnkilling is when you KILL someone in their OWN SPAWN.

That means that even if they are afk they are still in their OWN SPAWN, and they are getting KILLED by you. So it's SK.

And Marco it seems like you only have respect for those higher than you in levels... Well let me tell you that you have to respect eveyr single player. EVEN if he is a guest! Because without guests we would be 1 in this communtiy... So respect others and they will respect you.

Veteran

Postby Daemon » Tue Nov 07, 2006 18:59

now stop the spam and discussion..
really..

the best thing is ONLY ICE AND MARCO POST HERE..

anyeone else's post will be deleted and warned for spamming..

Spam Kid

Postby A2FMarco » Tue Nov 07, 2006 19:33

Hi all, okay back in business as I got pm message emailed to me.

Right things are getting way out of hand it seems here, we fell out, had few words and thats it finished I hope, cant be bothered going on and on about this here on ps forum and on the bug forum to be honest its a drag.

I may have been wrong in some peeps eyes and said a few un-usual words for me but I had reason.

I have respect for most people in life, not just higher admin at servers, if abuse is given its given back 10 fold, demin warrior and myself have spoken and we both have admitted we said things to each other we should not have, he called me name and I in return, so we are okay with it now ( I think)

I am not sorry for the incident as I have said to the bug lads, what happened -- happened, end of !!

@ warren , yes mate its the same marco dude :( landser done it I think but I could be wrong.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue Nov 07, 2006 22:55

A2FMarco wrote:I may have been wrong in some peeps eyes and said a few un-usual words for me but I had reason.

there is never a reason for it, never!

A2FMarco wrote:I have respect for most people in life, not just higher admin at servers, if abuse is given its given back 10 fold.

maybe u see it like admin abuse, but why? u must see, that it is wrong to swear on servers against ppl. maybe my decision to ban was hard, but i didn't say, before u begin to post much stuff, that the ban will stay forever. it was just a usefull command for calm the situation down in that moment.

but anyway i see u calm down and i think when u will post a nice unban request we can talk about ur ban.

greetz

!ce

Spam Kid

Postby A2FMarco » Wed Nov 08, 2006 0:01

True there should be only peace in a sense I guess, arguing is not fun, its a stress causer and not a good thing.

I am still upset at the whole thing because they will not leave it be, they are posting on other forums of my friends clans comments etc and I have tried to end the situation there but yet someone else comes up with more stuff at me. That has caused me to rage at them to be perfectly honest, I dont like the continuation of this and did think it had ended but I was wrong.

Well good to see I am able to post again etc. Maybe in the future things will have settled down some what but to be honest who knows what the future holds for any of us.

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006