PB Kick?.. Kick PB!

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Veteran

PB Kick?.. Kick PB!

Postby BlackKiller » Sat Nov 04, 2006 19:32

Hi, Some of here know me as BlackKiller.
I got this huge problem with adaware, and I'm not able to use the administrator tools. That's why I can't do anything about it.

PB requires all players to have admin permission on their game, to prevent people play on other people's account or something.

My problem is now that I get kicked all the time for "Inadequate O/S privilegde", but I'm the administrator of my pc.

I tried several things like VXfinder.exe but it didn't work. Now I'm about to make a backup and reset my computer, but I don't know when I got time for all the reinstalling.

That's why I'm asking to turn of the PB for a while. The admins will recognize cheaters in no-time, so that won't give too much troubles.

I hope you guys understand my situation, because I haven't been able to play ET for 2 weeks now...

I'm getting bored of monopoly and searching for some action. Please PS, help me :)

Veteran

Postby Daemon » Sat Nov 04, 2006 19:51

[size=24]Kick PB[/size]

Hear yea Hear yea!!

pm borewicz

Veteran

Postby BlackKiller » Sat Nov 04, 2006 19:55

What to PM him? Same story I told above?

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sat Nov 04, 2006 20:38

yeah i dont like pb either but ontopic;

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... gories=#59

the vx2 finder program from the pb faq is already outdated but try
the one from the link above (look2me destroyer).
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sat Nov 04, 2006 22:53

Sorry if this is offtopic but

Omfg This topic title ROCKS LOL xD

PB kick? KICK PB!! Omg that is so funyn seriusly!! xD rofl My humor is *u*k*d up today haha.

Well mate i had the same prob and i used look2medestroyer and it worked for me. Though it took some time before the program opened it self again... Well I was adminstrator of the computer and I tried everything too! But look2Medestroyer really helped. I hope it will help you too!

Veteran

Postby LethalBullet » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:53

PB not only finds cheaters but it will keep "overmodifide userconfs" off from server... i know some people from past that turned textures off and other things... it helped to see enemy better then wallhack i guess

Veteran

Postby BlackKiller » Sun Dec 17, 2006 23:03

You're right. And look2me Destroyer really works. It has been quite a while ago that I solved my problems, but it's never to late to give a small thanks!

-|PS|->>BlackKiller<<

BTW the dolphin refers to the Black Killer Whale (Yeah, I just made that up after googling blackkiller)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006