TrackMania United Forever

Post and share your fun pics, movies, music or other nonsense with us ;-)
Spam Lord

TrackMania United Forever

Postby Marcco7 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:59

Hello peoples!One Information about game called TrackManua United Forever.
Nice and funny game now with more atractive Privce only 20,09 Euros now on Steam.
Track Mania United Forever
Yo can buy it and come play on Croatan servers because I'm all the time there.
If someone play Nations must buy that one.I'm ordered my :=)

See ya on Croatian Servers :=)
I'm always outnumbered, but never outmanned!

Veteran

Postby Pancake » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:54

The free Trackmania ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/11020/ ) was enought for me, played it some weeks and stopped because online is not that funny for me (;

But I can suggest to download the free first, its a bit a weird playstyle, but nice Idea.
stopped playing et. now lurking csgo. find me on steamcommunity with /id/pancookie1

Spam God

Postby IceCreamy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:34

Im playing Trackmania Nations Forever, nice game :)

That is, if you like racing. But its quite competitive, sometimes you can win or lose by .01 second and its really frustrating :P

name: icecreamchris
My Skype account: IceCreamChris
Feel free to add me :)

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 22:16

IceCreamy wrote:Im playing Trackmania Nations Forever, nice game :)

That is, if you like racing. But its quite competitive, sometimes you can win or lose by .01 second and its really frustrating :P

Which rank are you in world,how many Ladder Points do you have and on whaich players do you play.
If you want come playo n Coratian servers where in name are FAST but there is only 2 that's servers:1.Fast Red Bull Racing 0-50 000 LP
2.Fast Etream Fullspeed 20 000-70 000 LP

Add me on Xfire_marcco17 and i help you with colours for nikname I can sole you somen ice name with somee krazy letters...and colurs ofcourse :=)

Spam God

Postby IceCreamy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 22:25

Marcco7 wrote:

Which rank are you in world,how many Ladder Points do you have and on whaich players do you play.
If you want come playo n Coratian servers where in name are FAST but there is only 2 that's servers:1.Fast Red Bull Racing 0-50 000 LP

Add me on Xfire_marcco17 and i help you with colours for nikname I can sole you somen ice name with somee krazy letters...and colurs ofcourse :=)

I have completely no idea, I dont play for that :P I just want to improve my pbs, its all ;) I dont use xfire, I have MSN and Skype if you wish :P
My Skype account: IceCreamChris
Feel free to add me :)

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:25

IceCreamy wrote:
Marcco7 wrote:

I have completely no idea, I dont play for that :P I just want to improve my pbs, its all ;) I dont use xfire, I have MSN and Skype if you wish :P

I also got MSN and Skype but you can found me on MSN 0/24 because I'm like some kind of FAQ for my team [Co-Leader]Adn I'm there all the time.
I will giw you MSN and Skype on PM because of Id Protection and protectioon of my computer if you know what i mean :D

Talented Spammer

Postby Kurrodo » Mon Aug 09, 2010 14:30

I agree, Trackmania is a great game. I'm playing it since TM 1.0 has been released in 2003.
Well I usually hate racing games but this one is really different, there's a great map editor... and freestyle of course :D

In case you don't know freestyle, it's a popular, user-created gametype where you must do stunts with your car. It's like Stunt game type, except there are no rules and skill is based on replays and cups, not points. Also, Stunt was made from our freestyle, by the devs ^^

..And i kind of created the freestyle 6 years ago with some mates. ^^

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 19:04

Kurrodo wrote:I agree, Trackmania is a great game. I'm playing it since TM 1.0 has been released in 2003.
Well I usually hate racing games but this one is really different, there's a great map editor... and freestyle of course :D

In case you don't know freestyle, it's a popular, user-created gametype where you must do stunts with your car. It's like Stunt game type, except there are no rules and skill is based on replays and cups, not points. Also, Stunt was made from our freestyle, by the devs ^^

..And i kind of created the freestyle 6 years ago with some mates. ^^

I don't like Freestyle,I more like dirt!
But agree editor great!

Talented Spammer

Postby Kurrodo » Thu Aug 12, 2010 21:03

Marcco7 wrote:I don't like Freestyle,I more like dirt!

fine by me ^^ but dirt didn't exist around the time I played since it came with stadium, the last environment, and back then we just freestyle'd on desert then on bay a couple years later. I still prefer desert which is IMO the top environment.

anyway the more freestyle became mainstream, the more the tricks became crappier and the sense of good style itself with it. That's why I left : after 3 years of doing acclaimed runs then half a year doing the same tricks but criticized in a bad way by the newcomers, I didn't like my baby anymore. :D

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:31

I Agree Desert is the top enviroment!
Like it :=)

Talented Spammer

Postby Kurrodo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 20:58

I heard about something new in TM, seems you can now play using a car from another environment, not just a 3D model but the driving type too...

like driving that soap-car from Coast, in snow maps and drift there... that'd be awesome ^^ maybe I'll finally be good at Island's speedy maps with a nice Baycar ^^

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Fri Aug 13, 2010 21:08

loved that game
when we were in volleyball camp then we downloaded all TM and played lan there xD

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:17

Kurrodo wrote:I heard about something new in TM, seems you can now play using a car from another environment, not just a 3D model but the driving type too...

like driving that soap-car from Coast, in snow maps and drift there... that'd be awesome ^^ maybe I'll finally be good at Island's speedy maps with a nice Baycar ^^

Ye it's truc you can have Coast car on any other enviromen but that's not legal nadeo's product!
_That program is maked some other hacker and now all used it :=)

Talented Spammer

Postby Kurrodo » Wed Aug 25, 2010 23:04

Marcco7 wrote:
Kurrodo wrote:I heard about something new in TM, seems you can now play using a car from another environment, not just a 3D model but the driving type too...

Ye it's truc you can have Coast car on any other enviromen but that's not legal nadeo's product!
_That program is maked some other hacker and now all used it :=)

hacked? Well everything was already hacked back then, I'm pretty sure nadeo isn't against this trick :P

I remember we made some awesome tracks by opening map files with an hexadecimal editor and "crossing" two or more blocks in the same space... We told everybody it was bugs :D

listen to that old man speaking...

Return to Fun & Nonsense Corner