Lockerz.

Post and share your fun pics, movies, music or other nonsense with us ;-)
Spam God

Lockerz.

Postby lazy-lion » Tue Dec 01, 2009 13:12

Hey, i dont know if this is allowed but i saw nothing in rulebook that it's not.

I am going to talk about lockerz. Lockerz is a site where you can earn points. If you have enough points you can get prices, like Ipods, Macbook's(these will take very long the get the points:P), PSP's, Wii's, PS3's, Xbox360 and go on. Also there are Games for all the consoles. It's very easy. you just need to log in for 2 points, and answer the "dailies" to get again 2 points. (You may answer anything). And you can invite youre friends and for that you get also 2 points. If you have invited 20 friends you are a Z-lister and you get an T-shirt, also you can go earlier at the prices then others when there is an restock, and you get 4 points for everything you do, so 4 for logging in and answering the dailes and invite friends.

You dont need to use your credit card to get the prices. It's an invite-only site.
For an invite just PB me, so i give you an invite and you can have fun and get free prices. If you don't believe it watch the videos at youtube.

Bye.

PS. if this is not allowed then plz Delete my post en close topid. i dont want to place not allowed things but i am not sure about this ;)

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Tue Dec 01, 2009 13:49

THis is a ponzi scheme (i hope right english word).
"Points" become void after a certain time (12 months).
You can only earn something like this iPods,Macbooks etc. from getting other people joining this. THis people will help you earning something, but they themself has no chance to get enough points, so they need to advertize this site to get referrers. And so on.
The only one who wins is the owner of this site, he gets money with ads and maybe selling your private data you gave while registration.

Spam God

Postby lazy-lion » Tue Dec 01, 2009 15:12

That's what you think.. but you can earn very fast points.. i see you never seen that site? go www.youtube.com typ: Lockerz and there you have it.

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Tue Dec 01, 2009 16:06

lazy-lion wrote:That's what you think.. but you can earn very fast points.. i see you never seen that site? go www.youtube.com typ: Lockerz and there you have it.
Well i just said what im absolute sure about.
But if we start with youtube links:

Btw, most of every "testimonials" and "reviews" you find about lockerz are from members. They offer all who want a invitation (and of course they want people to join, so theyself get points for it). So you have at least to "doubt" this.

edit:
You should also say that you can most points with buying things! And the relation is about 5-20 to what you said (logging in, answering questions,etc.)
/edit

There is a very easy rule for such good-looking deals:
if something looks too good to be true, it probably neither good nor true!

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Dec 01, 2009 17:17

its not fake actually, my classmate got the t-shirt and flash drive. although it takes "loads" of time to get prizes..

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Tue Dec 01, 2009 17:31

We consider this spam. Our forum is not the place to propagate these affiliate programs.

So this topic will be locked like we did in the past with similar schemes :)

/Lockerz ;)
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to Fun & Nonsense Corner