Miss PS election

Post and share your fun pics, movies, music or other nonsense with us ;-)
Spam Noob

Miss PS election

Postby Nuestra_Cosa » Thu Nov 12, 2009 0:03

To enhance the social cohesion on PS 5 and on PS in general,to enjoy beauty in life,to put or female players in the picture, and to be fully male in this world, i suggest we have a miss PS election of all female players!!!!

I would like to know the different opinions? And feel free to make suggestions about organisation, criteria and furter more... :idea:

I hope to see alot of enthousiasme and support,good ideas and ofc nice candidates!! 8)

Regards,

Nuestra Cosa

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Thu Nov 12, 2009 0:15

Well, i heared some rumours about that...and have some questions (as im affected^^)

1) Who will be allowed to vote? All, or will there be a small group of judges?
2) Who can take part? As you asked me, it seems no PS membership is needed, so every female on forum can?
3) What is the price for the elected "Miss PS" ?
4) Have to be feminist: What are the criteria, just the looking? whats with for example the gaming experience? Because many girls look wonderful, and cant make a kill in game (and if one of those stray in the PS forum and upload a photo im lost :P). Such girls should represent PS ?

btw, what the PS members say to this?
and why you have only one post, why you dont introduce urself first a bit as all do :P

gz Rainbow

Official Member

Postby Nismo » Thu Nov 12, 2009 0:40

i vote on katre ;* hehe xD

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:12

Maybe ask those female players if they want to be judged, before making this...?
Chaos is the only true answer.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:15

if u want a Miss Ps and not a Miss Ps5 you should go with this discussion to general section.

never heard such an idea before so i cant tell anything about criterias...

but girls who think are qualified just email ur pics h.appy@gmx.de

:D :D
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:40

:) :) :) :) :)
lol i am still smiling! :) :)
1.Nue you missed the section for your post,you puted on ps5,and since you wanna make general ps miss you had to put it in general section!But knowing this is your first post in ps forum,you did better then the rest of us for the first time,so i wont blame you! :) still smiling when i see you here :)
2. Rainy my dear,as i understood nue,and he was asking me abaout this idea,i think he wants miss ps judged by looks,but nue correct me if i am wrong!
I think there should be other criteria too,but ok,nothong still is finnish neither is his idea,thats what he wrote in his post,he wants other people opinion before going into something big as this! Nue i am still smiling :)
3.Dag he was asking all the girls on ps5 last 3 days,saw it on my eyes,i know there was not many of then,but like 5 girls he asked i think and let say results where something like 3 girls said yes,1 girl was neutral,and 1 said no!So,NVM if i agree with this idea or dont,that was ok to go one step further with this idea!
And it is the whole point of this post to see reaction by everybody what do they think abaout this idea!
4.pls somebody move this topic to soem general discusion;since this involves eveybody!thx

Ok the part of answering is over,but Nue i am still smiling :) :) :)
I would like to say that if this idea will go further,defenatly more the looks critera should be importat too!
Nue tell me one thing?How the hell will you know if she send the picutre of her self or somebody else! i know it is bad,sry ladys for even thinking on something like that,but it can happen!
For now this is all i have too say,but i have preaty good feeling it will need some other things to say,but let see where this idea will go!
For all the guys and ladys who didnt have a chance to meat nuestra cosa,let me tell you he didnt think anything bad with this idea!
I dont call him nuestra i call him nueSTAR,funneist guy on ps5! :) :) :)

FOR THE POST BEFORE MINE:girls dont send anything to that adress,we will inform you on time where to send picturs,thats post is spam! :) :) :)

Bah i knew i forgat to say something,Nue important rule NO PS MEMBER should have any vote on this PS miss election,dont wanna see somebody bribe ps members,or ps memeber taking advantge of situation,as i see some of members allready trying,and ps miss havent even started yet :) :) :) :) :) :)

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:00

DaRkMaN wrote:FOR THE POST BEFORE MINE:girls dont send anything to that adress,we will inform you on time where to send picturs,thats post is spam! :) :) :)

orly? :roll: female not equals stupidness^^

edit:
DaRkMaN wrote:. Rainy my dear,as i understood nue,and he was asking me abaout this idea,i think he wants miss ps judged by looks

Darkman my dear :) I just asked for this, it was not the "wtf you justlook at the body??".

DaRkMaN wrote:important rule NO PS MEMBER should have any vote on this PS miss election
I dont understand this. You want to give all a vote, or just PS members? :)

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:09

Rainbow wrote:
DaRkMaN wrote:FOR THE POST BEFORE MINE:girls dont send anything to that adress,we will inform you on time where to send picturs,thats post is spam! :) :) :)

orly? :roll: female not equals stupidness^^

edit: Darkman my dear :) I just asked for this, it was not the "wtf you justlook at the body??".

DaRkMaN wrote:important rule NO PS MEMBER should have any vote on this PS miss election
I dont understand this. You want to give all a vote, or just PS members? :)

Rainy,rainy my rainy,my bow :)
NON PS member should have a vote on this,have to say it other way,no,nien,ne,nada! thats is only sugestion,i dont know what rules will be! :)
If there will be few judges or if everybody will have wote i dont know,ask nue! :) :)

Oh again me and my memory,forget to ansewer you 3.question rainy
The 1.price for ps miss is one weekend on adriatic coast with me on abandon island! :) :) :)
Last edited by DaRkMaN on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:46, edited 3 times in total.

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:18

Sebb, i well received your pic in Bikini, even like that you cant participate. NO NO NO

Spam God

Postby IceCreamy » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:19

lol, I can't imagine there would be any girls willing to compete in this :>

But well, we might get lucky :D Let's put some criteria:

- Looks
- Skill (ingame)
- Use of English :P

Well, let's hear it xD I rainbow for you! :D

But well, maybe the prettiest one can be in advertisements for PS on other websites ^^ That would be an honor, wouldn't it?

Mill wrote:Sebb, i well received your pic in Bikini, even like that you cant participate. NO NO NO

:rofl: Bikini boy :D Sorry guys, but I am male too... too bad for you xD
My Skype account: IceCreamChris
Feel free to add me :)

Spam Noob

Postby Nuestra_Cosa » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:56

Ok , i am realy glad there is already some reaction.

Some nice input there Icecream: it should be about looks, but also about skills.Perhaps the candidates can send demo showing there skill??And we can think of some tests they have to do.Then we can give quotations or someting?
We can do poll, so it will be most democratic??
Ofc we have problem with foto, how can we know that this person isnt lieing??Same problem with demo.(I have heared from Bounty that making a demo isnt hard at all !!!)Thx to my friend Bounty for info
There should be a reward, so any suggestions there would be nice, like Icescream already did.Thx

So would it be possibel to make a kind of introduction page per candidate where they can present themselves a bit, with foto, a demo ..... ????

@Daghel: the word candidate implies it is on a voluntary basis, so i dont see problem there

@Rainbow: be more confident girl!! I dont introduce, because i think words come in short to describe me. I am like a taste,a sensation, so come on PS 5 and you can be part of the sensation. :P

I see forward to further suggestions and discussion.
Already thanks to those who did !!! Darkman, Sebb,Rainbow..... and others....

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:03

The Price should be PS membership!! That will ensure the sexiest and pro girls ever to compete in this competition!
Nah just kidding :P

This might go and be interesting ...

Miss PS 1
Miss PS 2
Miss PS 3 etc.

Of course PS 5 will win :P we have sebb! 8)
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Thu Nov 12, 2009 15:32

Dont matter who will gonna start I vote for Daghel ! :wink:

Talented Spammer

Postby Kurrodo » Thu Nov 12, 2009 15:40

well nuestra you know how I feel about this... forget about it, I don't care any more, just do what you want... :) I couldn't stop anything anyway ^^

It would be fine if everyone could vote... except maybe the ones that register on forums only cause of this. And yeah, beauty shouldn't be the only criteria, but that use of English ... well it's on PS rules but it's not really good as an election criteria, IMO.

Girls should also give out some motivations... You know, what do they deserve the "title"... It would be a shame if someone voted for a girl only because he knows her better :)

San.

Official Member

Postby paco » Thu Nov 12, 2009 15:44

hi,
you don't clarified whether the election is for only PS5 girl or for PS girl on community.

In this second case, I vote

-|PS|- lis

:good:

8) Paco 8)

Spam King

Postby -Neji- » Thu Nov 12, 2009 15:49

hahahahahahhahahha Whata beautiful post lol about female PS players looool...

So for the first good selection will be great

So i can tell You Im the female :o that owning u all the time haha :P ^^

I can't let you scream

Spam Kid

Postby SinX » Thu Nov 12, 2009 16:24

Nice idea nuestra!! I'm definitively for this PS miss election but there will be one miss in each ps server or is it just for PS5?

Anyway i will not vote neji ....... too much hairs :p

ps: nuestra how suprising to see that your first post on PS forum is about miss election XD

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Thu Nov 12, 2009 16:56

Yeee, nice idea :) , if some females agree ofc :P

so, lets make a contest :)

Davies

(sebbel in bikine is totaly hot, btw :oops: , but hermaphrodite icy is also very handsom ) :o
ImageImage
ImageImage

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Thu Nov 12, 2009 17:14

That's me!!

I want to take part in the election too!

Veteran

Postby fUnner » Thu Nov 12, 2009 17:51

:roll:

Spam Noob

Postby Nuestra_Cosa » Thu Nov 12, 2009 22:34

The first thing we really need are candidates !!! So please, if you know female players here on PS servers in general, please informe them,try to convince them and SPREAD THE WORD in general.The election is not limitited too PS 5 only!!!!!If we dont have candidates, there cant be any election, and sebbel stays Miss PS with his foto in bikini !!!!! 8O (If this isnt a good motivation for all members and players here, i dont know what we can do more !!!! )

So please, all female players who think this is a doable idea, and are not to shy, wanna share their beauty AND skillz,wanna promote PS and are not insulted (because this isnt the intention of all this !!! ), please let us know something! We would like to have some female input too, what do you (as females) think about this, what are your suggestions???

Then we can go on!!

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Fri Nov 13, 2009 0:06

I can always slice it off if we are in need of more candidates? :hyper:
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member

Postby deep » Fri Nov 13, 2009 0:07

the idea is lame but hf anyway.. :D...

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Nov 13, 2009 16:20

The fact that no one of our ladies still repiled back here is imo already an answer to your idea :) .

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Fri Nov 13, 2009 16:34

BOWDOWN wrote:The fact that no one of our ladies still repiled back here is imo already an answer to your idea :) .

+1
Chaos is the only true answer.

Next

Return to Fun & Nonsense Corner