finland vs sweden!

Post and share your fun pics, movies, music or other nonsense with us ;-)
Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Sat Feb 16, 2008 16:31

Yes Timon I agree. But to remind, there is nothing personal and im not saying that Finland is the best place on earth either. If I hurted someones feelings I apologize.

Veteran

Postby Timon » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:13

Didn't mean to blame/judge anyone just to warn in time before some argues :D
And I didn't find some big Fin promotion in your post Gold. Patriots should love their own country :D
Imo, topic's like this are a little useless.

Peace all! (specially Fin & Swe) :P

Timmy

Spam God

Postby flow » Sun Feb 17, 2008 18:51

Timon wrote:Didn't mean to blame/judge anyone just to warn in time before some argues :D
And I didn't find some big Fin promotion in your post Gold. Patriots should love their own country :D
Imo, topic's like this are a little useless.

Peace all! (specially Fin & Swe) :P

Timmy

agree those all i wanna peace :wink: but this is funny vid too so i have to post it :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leRsWGF3mSc
[ǝʌɐS-ԀX] 2# uoɹpɐnbS ǝɯ!ɹԀ Ⅎo uǝℲ

Spam Noob

Postby Gummiklubba » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:15

As a swede i think i know the reason is spelled war and politix to.. and a lot of 2 worldwar stuff aswell
when the war ended(sweden was neutral) and not taking part.. and finland was kind of poor after long fights with russia ? so a lot of fins left and went to sweden , were they got shitjobs and where underpayed...
sweden was kind a rich and used immigrants and there was a lot of racism against fins..

not a history to be proud of

anyway my best pals troughout the years have been 2 or 3 generation fins in sweden
they like to drink and party and they really like BLUES just as me
so i guess i love em all :wink:

thats why i always say TERVE ! to pepe when i see him (Terve means hello :lol: )

my finpals has also teached me a lot of the worst swearwords but i wont name em here
(so much better and moore powerful then swedish swearwords) :)

kylla

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:18

Gummiklubba wrote:As a swede i think i know the reason is spelled war and politix to.. and a lot of 2 worldwar stuff aswell
when the war ended(sweden was neutral) and not taking part.. and finland was kind of poor after long fights with russia ? so a lot of fins left and went to sweden , were they got shitjobs and where underpayed...
sweden was kind a rich and used immigrants and there was a lot of racism against fins..

not a history to be proud of

anyway my best pals troughout the years have been 2 or 3 generation fins in sweden
they like to drink and party and they really like BLUES just as me
so i guess i love em all :wink:

thats why i always say TERVE ! to pepe when i see him (Terve means hello :lol: )

my finpals has also teached me a lot of the worst swearwords but i wont name em here
(so much better and moore powerful then swedish swearwords) :)

kylla

Oh wow, this thread is older than the underwear i'm wearing.

Previous

Return to Fun & Nonsense Corner