Fun war

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Oct 21, 2009 18:51

havnt seen any evazions there lately. most ppl at ps2 got some etpro skills, if u didnt know yet. oh and since the topic is old, there is no reason to open it again without any useful info about the topic. they prolly fought with another community or maybe not, coz they didnt seem to care very much.

Spam God

Postby Ajdija » Wed Oct 21, 2009 19:05

Zubaka wrote:
Garfield wrote:
Zubaka wrote:Even tho this post is old, I will still throw my 2 cents in.

Prime-Squadron would get it's ass kicked versus X multigamingfags. Generally because most of the players who play on PS servers are really really bad (hihi). And N3 servers are all etpro and PS servers, the active ones, are nquarter(mainstreamin' yo). So you can pretty much see the difference already..
And don't get me wrong; I'm not saying that all of you are bad... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in wich server do you play??? 8O 8O i guess you never visited ps2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never visited PS#2?

You serious?

I'm known here as evazion :)...

hehehe good to know m8 ^^

anyways if it's still valid I would say that it could be my onetime back to ET :)

Server High Admin

Postby lis » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:30

Prime-Squadron would get it's ass kicked versus X multigamingfags. Generally because most of the players who play on PS servers are really really bad (hihi). And N3 servers are all etpro and PS servers, the active ones, are nquarter(mainstreamin' yo). So you can pretty much see the difference already..

/(Inb4 I'm |N3|fag myself)
Gigglez:D reportin' in./

Ladies & gentlemen,

My 2 cents.

ps.
cba to fix typos 'n stuff=).

i can't really see how a selection of this community's best players (those whom you never see on pubs) would get their ass kicked by ppl who actually think that 16vs16 NQ is a legitimate and sensible form of ET... it's a virtual impossibility :)

Official Member

Postby Evil » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:22

/(Inb4 I'm |N3|fag myself)
Gigglez:D reportin' in./

Ladies & gentlemen,

My 2 cents.

ps.
cba to fix typos 'n stuff=).

you meet our scrim team (PSC) alrdy?
dont think so but who know's who get pwnd or not.
its not about winning at all atleast not for me.
i think your a beter and big winner if you work well with your team by teamplaying ppl know what to do, they listen.
instead objective farming and win the map think bout that ;)

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Oct 22, 2009 13:05

Well i didnt wanna get involed in this post,i was just reading it when something new was added and becuse it concerns only PS members,and dont wanna now stand in ps side by protecting them,but this topic now went from fun war to who is better,wich you wont find out until you will fight them,but anyway,win or lose,you just be fair and do good teamwork so score wont matter,not for me atleast,and dont be now pulled on thin ice by zubaka about who is better or not,becuse there is always somebody somewhere better then you,just represent ps on the best way possibole!
ooo and dont forget on the way to kick their ass :)

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 13:28

but this topic now went from fun war to who is better

+1

if you wanna scrim --> #vo.et

or contact ps#2 owner icyice

/locked
well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life