leaving post :|

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Spam Lord

leaving post :|

Postby Kakashi » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:22

hi guys im going to leave PS website because ppl think im only shit and here so im going to say good bye all i think i have been here nice man and warren thinks im here only for shit man and i think every one else think too so im going to download ET again MAYBY im not use but still im playing BF2142 BEcause there is no PS guys but only Landser lol ! but anyway i got holydays and i have fun with my family and all but still u guys havent been nice to my because u guys allways say me to

KAKASHI READ THAT *beep* TEXTS !! :arrow: is that nice to say other ppl !! or something here if that is say that to other ppl too and PS server r nice and Warren why u allways say something of my post and u r allways saying that i write something what break rules and you all so don't play in the server you are allways spec and i get kick me nothing sometimes thats not fun to me and in the website i also get ban i don't know why something that i beak rules i don't know why but i have been read 2 times rules and now i leave because i don't have fun here no more beucase u guys only say i break rules and can someone say me to i don't break rules i think im going to back here when im 14 but i still think you guys are saying im bad man still

well.. i think i only speak with my friends in the MSN because they don't say im bad man they say im good man also i got good friends and here i only good bad friends only GoldenBullet and Jarski are good friends to me and they are nice to me, still Damelon is mad to me i don't know why he don't send his avatars to me because i got pic collection and i also make some pics my self anyway you guys don't like to me so BYE !! have fun with out me see in 2020 okey if that's good to all !!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME i don't get here anything good Kakashi i get only HEY KAKASHI *beep* YOU MAN !!

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE !!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Veteran

Postby DonPadreArni » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:31

he will be back .... :) soon
like always

but for now
Cya ... :]

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:03

cya. Still I doupt that can U stay away from here xD
Good luck for ya!

Veteran

Postby Scuba_Steve » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:35

Well. cya dude and i hope to hear something from you soon agaon on the forum?

You cant leave Prime-Squadron, PS = Evil :twisted:

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:59

/banned & locked

Tired of this bullcrap comming from a disturbed kid living in his own little world.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to General Discussion