cya 4ever

Postby Kakashi » Sun Apr 01, 2007 19:06

cya all i go off now the website because NO BOBY don't like me

only 2 guys like me Jarski and GoldenBullet

>>Damelon<< HATE ME

Monster too

$NYDER also like me

and also no boby cant care me here

so i think u all just gonna say (WHO CARES ABOUT U !!)

so why i even here every one think im so stuped and i steal names i sux

so CYA !!

i think u guys don't even want to me here
and i think u don't want me even PS so why

because i SUXS

if some cares of me say

who don't care of me can say just cya 4ever and i want just every one like me like DeadHunter he is popular own server and admin i want too be admin and server owner and that dream well never be one so why i even play in PS i was just LVL 4 and nothing else so if some want me to PS member want to say and i have been in 20 clans 2 commanity and i cant be no more PS member.

Cya all have fun with out me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Talented Spammer

Postby Maserman » Sun Apr 01, 2007 19:09

Damn stop and don't go off... I won't say BYE to ya... I don't know ya but i can say that i like U :) I 100% sure that more ppl like you :!:

Spam Lord

Postby Kakashi » Sun Apr 01, 2007 19:10

r u sure man :?:

Veteran

Postby Xander » Sun Apr 01, 2007 19:34

Man think twice !
Maybe some ppl don't like u on a server but don't blame PS community for that !
We have several server and mentalities r not the same on each server, so try to find ur favorit one, i never saw u at ps5 so maybe come here !

I'll say that ps1 to 4 it's for ppl who like the crowd so if u r not ok with players that's maybe why u don't feel good over there ! U just have to find ur favorit gaming atmospher !

And moreover don't think that PS don't like u because of a bad feeling with some admins because we r about 100 admins.....

U know u maybe have to make an introspection on urself and think about ur behaviour, maybe that's why ppl r not ok with u (maybe i say, i don't know u )

So think twice before leaving :wink:
-|PS|-*Xand3r'.....Cop for Prime-Squadron

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sun Apr 01, 2007 19:38

blehh.... another whine topic.
You still wonder why people dont like your way of posting??
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Spam Lord

Postby Kakashi » Sun Apr 01, 2007 19:40

i found good server PS2 i get there banned and PS 1 banned for name stealing that's my fould so who cares my DREAM IS COME TO ADMIN :cry: :cry:

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Sun Apr 01, 2007 19:52

En3my_TErr!tory_4Ev3r wrote:i found good server PS2 i get there banned and PS 1 banned for name stealing that's my fould so who cares my DREAM IS COME TO ADMIN :cry: :cry:

Then it's you're own fualt.
You know the rules.
U ruined you're own dreams, don't blame PS for it.

And like warren said: the more u post like this, the more ppl don't like you.(that counts for me)

And like xander said, think twice before leaving.
or just play on an other server.
Or just stop playing ET for a while until you're calmed down.

Member and admins don't only post for fun, u can learn of their post.

Spam Lord

Postby Kakashi » Sun Apr 01, 2007 20:02

i got big problem can SOMEONE un-ban me ?

BTW: sorry about this topic i don't know what was in me i was like in drunk or something so sorry

do u guys give me sorry

be the way i don't know good name to me so i cant also play if i don't steal some's name who is not in PS

and sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

is everything okey now :P

Veteran

Postby Xander » Sun Apr 01, 2007 20:23

Damn u seems to be a serious case.....
If i undersand u well (ur english suck a little) it's not the place to make an unban request and as Mobius said try not to make such as post like this u know (sorry sorry sorry sorry) u r not a dog so no need to ask us kneeling like a begar....
Then i don't really like the way that u talked at the end of ur post (is everything okey now), man how old r u to believe to Santa clause ???
Maybe u make ur own problems which touch the whole community but like this u can't solve these bul*shits alone.....

So try to be responsible and clever and plz before making a post THINK TWICE, it mean that u need to make something clear and clever !
And plz if u don't undestand my words take a dictionnary because it's important for urself ( i think ET experience could be a good lesson for ur life...)
-|PS|-*Xand3r'.....Cop for Prime-Squadron

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Sun Apr 01, 2007 20:30

beeing a famous dont mean you need to steal names or rulebreaking for the admins can see: heeeey this player is soo rude

just stop whine posting / pm ing me to can you wear my name..i said 3 times no but you still did it .... im not hate you just im pissed off for my names ....

for a banning what you did on ps2? sk? if you watch them out and beeing a nice you shoudnt banned or kicked like me..im never kicked or even warned in any servers...why? couse before i went playing on prime squadron i joined a site and readed a whole PS rulebook and eatched out i dont do anything wrong...and i never did...i becomed amember and after a month a high admin...and now im a ps engineer with a full acces to every server...thats easy doomhunter just need to follow them

and the another thing is after your second "can 2 steal your name?" pm im pissed of and dont wrote on you and you just went to ps1 with my name so surely i banned you...and now im back again to my last sentence...if you didnt do it you will have nice life..

what do you think how ps ppl invited to ps? they never or max 1-2 times did bad stuff on servers...

and the age what you got 12 or 14 is doesnt metter...im 16 but 95% of ppl if i ask them they say they though im 22 or more couse i dodnt act like a nooby child who want have some fun and laughing...

be nice and if you dont like some of our servers go to ps5 or ps6 and meet with new friends

Cheater

Postby carlos » Sun Apr 01, 2007 21:16

ye.. damelon is right.to be less hated you have to obey rules.like me in the past i was obeying all the rules accept sk.but now i learned to obey rules and if im at enemies spawn i give them medic(lol).Now i have more friend of ps and others and im so happy :D .So try to obey rules :)

Spam Lord

Postby Kakashi » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:33

yeah >>DeadHunter i think i must be just quet in the servers and be like the rules i like ur server but i don't understand why i want ur name it's just cool so i think i must use me own name >>DoomHunter<< do u like it ? Damelon

BTW: im 13 :P

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:25

En3my_TErr!tory_4Ev3r wrote:yeah >>DeadHunter i think i must be just quet in the servers and be like the rules i like ur server but i don't understand why i want ur name it's just cool so i think i must use me own name >>DoomHunter<< do u like it ? Damelon

BTW: im 13 :P

What do u think man :?

Don't ask if he likes it, ask youreself if u like it.
It's like that u must ask him to use a name, No it isn't
Just find a name that hasn't been taked.
If u want Damelon is first names then ask it first.

and u doesn't sound 13 at all.

Spam Lord

Postby Kakashi » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:09

yeah i don't because i suxs

and how Damelon get admin is one month because i get lvl4 in 4 months ?

can someone tell :?:

Veteran

Postby Blairwitch » Mon Apr 02, 2007 13:31

Damelon wrote: im 16 but 95% of ppl if i ask them they say they though im 22 or more couse i dodnt act like a nooby child who want have some fun and laughing...

Don´t take this in a insulting way or smt Enemy territory forever, I don´t even know you so well but, maybe its just how people act.

Everybody got their own personality, some can be rude @sses or childish youngsters and others can be mature people who knows how things works when you deal with a community.
And the third option "mature people" with respect, always ready to help the communtity and players, rulefollowers and nice people are talents/personalities that counts in this community. and on base of those abiilities the community awards their players.
F.A.Q wrote:
· Show us some skills and/or your passion for the game
· Respect our admins, members and players at all time and try to help where possible
· Always behave in a mature way - don′t whine, don′t insult, don′t curse

I do not mean with "mature people" that you need to be an adult or something, even a lets say 15 year old boy (who only got girls in his head) can be this person in question. and also a 32 year old adult can act like that "rude @ss".
Hopefully I have given you an answer, And hopefully you understood something of it.

dead-6 aka. -|PS|-Blair

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Mon Apr 02, 2007 13:39

Sad that U choose to leave. U were such a nice player. I hope ya luck with finding good server to play with.

Veteran

Postby Deminwarrior » Mon Apr 02, 2007 13:40

First i like to see Naturo OWNS :lol:

OMG :?

What a senceless topic...

@Enemy Territory dude
you make me think of a lot of players in the ET world all begging and LevelWhoring. Why you treathen with leaving???? what is the point... your playing elsewhere will not result in getting lvl's. Do like me delete the lvl's and play for fun and for yourself.

what is a lvl... shows it how good you are (hardly)... shows it how much you know about the game... NO not at all ... a lvl is just a number.... lvl 999 or lvl 0 that makes no diffrence at all... it will always be a stupid number :) .

Your dream is to become an admin, nice and intresting dream...
- posts like this are real adminlike (NOT)
- why you copy other people (orginality is something you got not something you steal)
- those >>***<< who started that not damelone
- admins dont play copycat and take other players name

lvl's are given to the likings of high admins... why is it a problem that a person get lvl's faster then you...
1 lvl a month is good for you. I got on a other community 1 lvl in 4 months beat that...

@Mobius
euh euh euh Damelone looks allot like Daemon don't u think ...
and for me taking over a other persons name is and would be never been tolerated... it is misleading and babylike

@Carlos
rulez rulez rulez or in no way a good way to rate your popularity.
I hardly break rulez and all admins hate me here, god knows why...

@Damelone
lol who thinks your +20 OMG OMG if i remember correctly Your posts in the past where not really adultlike eather. I never thought you where +20 years old.

ONE last remark to the topic starter

One rule in life -> joking around and making fun is nice but you need to know when it is serious and when you should behave like an adult. In my eyes you don't jet have found that point. but these things can evolve very fast and you will learn.

SO MY ADVISE

DELETE YOUR LEVELS, ITS THE MATURE THING TO DO

Veteran

Postby jarski_1516 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 14:11

Hey man, relaxxx and dont stop playing.. :) I like you, but youll have to get that "I want the best name in the world" over! You are choosing name like a year now.. :? Just take one nick, it doesnt matter what that is, point is that any1 knows that you are you when they saw your nick.. How can admins give you levels when they dont know who you are, one day you are XXXZ, second day ZZZX, third BDSA and so on.. Just take one nick please and let people know you from that, then they remember you, please..

Greez JArski <3

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Mon Apr 02, 2007 15:24

only 2 guys like me Jarski and GoldenBullet
More 1 hate you... Almost, sometimes i like you sometimes I don't because of nick changes :)

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Mon Apr 02, 2007 15:54

En3my_TErr!tory_4Ev3r wrote:yeah i don't because i suxs

and how Damelon get admin is one month because i get lvl4 in 4 months ?

can someone tell :?:

Omfg, Damelon plays here after a couple of weeks when PS started.(correct me if i'm wrong)

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Mon Apr 02, 2007 16:51

hehe

boy o boy!

I had to play 2 YEARS :!: to enter PS and I never whined...
I know its fun to get levels and too think "yoo, i m good because I m level 5" but that bull sh*t. Just play, have fun and follow the rules and after a while you ll get your levels...
BUT when you start whining and treating with leaving, you ll have to wait mutch, mutch longer...

Greetz
Amida

BTW: how good you are in et dusn't really matter... I suck too...
When you cry, we ll be there to sing to you

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Apr 02, 2007 18:05

mobius wrote:Omfg, Damelon plays here after a couple of weeks when PS started.(correct me if i'm wrong)

i have to correct u, it's wrong :P

but doesn't care, like said already above, it's different for each player. there is no rule like 1 month = 1 level or something else. and like demin said, on other communitys u can be realy happy if u earnt levels that fast like u did on this place. so don't play for levels, play for fun, like demin said already too.

but yea if u want to leave i only want to say good bye without any sad feeling in it, cuz topics like this are just kinda useless, hope u get it :wink:
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Lord

Postby Kakashi » Mon Apr 02, 2007 19:10

what do u think if i can kill 420/0 r me good in ET

i have been played 4 years this game also can u guys but the FF off the PS2 server and for got this bullshit topic okey ?! !!

this my topic is just bull shit !! so leave this don't think this no more !! okey ?!

BTW: im not angry any of u !

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Apr 02, 2007 19:13

about turning ff off u have to ask the PS #2 owners about.

/locked (seems to get a spam topic.)
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Return to General Discussion