Rock Werchter 2012

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Server High Admin

Rock Werchter 2012

Postby pompidom_23 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:47

rock werchter was a party in my village again this year!! Much people from all over the world, much weed & beer , sick artists , moshpits and daamn hot girls!!
4 days of fuking fun and party, always 'scren' :)
Firhst day started, me and my mate smoked some weed, drinked some beer, chilled out. We moshed on Rise Against and did a wall of death on Blink-182, we chilled out on 2nd stage where Cypress Hill was playing. In evening we partied on Netsky, Skream and Skrillex(lol). We met some nice shickies and took them in our tent at the campsite, where we smoked some weed and fell into sleep with them :).

Next day we waked up with a little hangover. The 2 (English) girls stayed with us for the next days. Arround 2 o'clock we started with some hamburgers and started drinking beer. Then we went to the festivalfield for partying on Wiz Khalifa , we smoked some good weed (Canalope :)) with our girls and enjoyed the music.
Then Wiz ended and we chilled out on the field. (we just realized we had seen *beep* xd) Then my girl asked me to go to toilet for make some love hehe. We came back after copple minutes and we went to my friend and his girl, we buyed some beer and we went too next party: Kreayshawn. We, drunk and high as we were, partied like crazy on songs like 'gucci gucci'. Some hawai people asked us to sell some weed, they were nice friendly and they gave us some free beer for 2 joints. Then our girls wanted to see dEUS so we went to there and we enjoyed the ambiance and chill music. After dEUS we saw Pearl Jam from front on stage and we sang along with the songs :) When it endend we went quick to our campingsite for other clothes, our clothes were wet of sweat and beer xd My mate's girl had 'wet look' xd. We fixed some new weed on camping from mates and then we went to main stage for to party on Deadmau5. That was fuking trippy music and we daamn were in trance. We tooked the music with our hands into our body and we could tasted the colors of the lights ! Daamn that was amazing!! Deadmau5 was top-party!! We left with our girlfriends under the arm to our tent, we smoked some weed with our bong and we maked some love with our dirty girls ;). We felt in sleep and in the middle of the night I waked up while my friend was smoking a joint under my nose. I did wake and bake and I crawled back in my sleeping bag with my naked girl in it :).

The next morning we went back to the festivalfield and we drunked some beer. The girls wanted to see Alabama Shakes and Nnenka on 2nd stage , we wanted to see Wolfmother and Kasabian. So we splitted and me and my bro went to Wolfmother where big moshpits were and heavy beats, than we enjoyed the music of Kasabian and drinked more beer. After that we meeted our lovely girls again and we chilled out on the grasfield and we chilled out for copple hours while smoking weed and drinking beer. In evening we went to the Editors and we DnB-stepped on Chase And Status. Drum and bass daamn love it nice to dance to :) Then there was a after party on the camping, we played some nice games when drunk, we met some American and Swedish people and talked about life :) Around 4h at night we went to our tent, we (ofc) rolled a fat joint and falled in deep sleep.

Next morning, last day, we did wake and bake with our girls, started drinking again and prepared for party. Firhst we saw The Hickey Underworld , then we went to The Dropkick Murphys, we were in front and we did some sick moshpits and circlepits, + we needed to protect our girls for the heavy people xd :) Then we went to the 2nd stage for Die Antwoord. That were crazy guys. The girl and the man who were singing had token some XTC and drugs shit I think, but the music was fuking sick!! Then we waited in frontstage for to party on Mac Miller, some lovely music :). Then my friend said to me that we didn't had weed anymore. So we searched on the field for people that wanted to sell some weed to us. In 15min we found a guy who wanted to sell his weed for low price, so we buyed 2gr for 8eur. The weed was weird, it was weed but it smelled not normal. We tought it was bad growed weed, so we rolled a fuking fat joint of it for smoke it on Knife Party. When Knife Party began we lighted the joint. It tasted awful and we thought we weren't going to feel it. But after 15min we felt us fuking sicknice!! It was not stoned, it was not high, it was someting else.. The lights were fell and the music was so clean, I sawed everything in cartoon and i felt like God. Me, my friend and the girls were tripping again like sick, we partied like never seen and we enjoyed every little second of the party. Then when Knife Party almost endend we wented outside, where we meeted with some friends, we showed them the weird weed, they told us it was not naturrely weed but synthetic weed that gives a 30min-60min LSD-trip. Mhh we smoked some sick shit so we decided to do it easy for the hour. To end Rock Werchter, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers came on main stage. We enjoyed and singed the songs like Californication, By the Way, Tell me Baby, Give it away,... All nice classics, good valve!! Then we enjoyed the fire-work while smoking again that Trippy-weed :D We maked some campfires and singed songs with the people, nice to end the fantastic 4-days of Rock Werchter!!

Someone else was there? Let me know!

Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:31

Since now there have been a lot of discussion about beer and weed generally intoxicants. I was just wondering can't you get the same party feeling without drugs? I have never used any drugs to be honest, and probably will never use.

But well I do not want to judge other people's way of living their own lives. It is just that the main point is left away, the true meaning of the event. But if you had fun, then that's great. ;)

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Tue Jul 03, 2012 14:26

Rise Against and RHCP - that is nice stuff. Though I've been on Metallica's show in May... :p :)

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 21:56

Saukko wrote:Since now there have been a lot of discussion about beer and weed generally intoxicants. I was just wondering can't you get the same party feeling without drugs? I have never used any drugs to be honest, and probably will never use.

But well I do not want to judge other people's way of living their own lives. It is just that the main point is left away, the true meaning of the event. But if you had fun, then that's great. ;)

But what is drugs? Drugs are shit like heroine,cocaine, XTC etc.. I dont think weed is a drug thats make a different person of you, or take you down. My opinion: when weed is (hard)drug, alcohol, cafeine are drugs too then. I know much people who drink everyday 5-10 coffees and energydrank, they are drugsusers too then? Same with alcohol, people drink it everyday, some people even die of alcohol, or get in a coma. No-one ever died from weed right?

So me, I only smoke weed, sometimes drink beer, mostly on party's. I never do other drugs(xtc,hero, bad shit), cause I feel good on only weed. Well, one good friend of me goes to party's only too take drugs... He never will smoke weed again he only want to do coke and shit... His life is over, I can say it to you now.

So their is a different between using drugs and using drugs as you get what a mean?
When you dont wanna smoke weed, well dont smoke weed xd But people who smokes weed, are not bad people, are not 'junkie' or rlly drugsuser. I think when you start with chemicalshit you are a drusgsuser..
When alcohol legalized, weed too legalized. I think it is the same line..

Mhh I like to discuss about 'drugs' :)
btw saukko, what do you think about names on werchter?? :)

teKno

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Tue Jul 03, 2012 23:59

well the good thing is you had a great time.

the bad thing is im kinda disappointed in you pompi:(
i remember our talks on server about the drugs (ab)use. and reading you're story you where 4 days of the map?

taking a smoke or 2 doesn't harm but being stoned all the time is really bad.

and about the harms of softdrugs:
http://mens-en-gezondheid.infonu.nl/verslaving/3285-blowen-op-jonge-leeftijd-niet-zonder-gevaar.html

it's in dutch but you understand it pompi.
others also can search in on google in their own language.

i blowed myself a few times but im speaking about once in the 8months or something.

i have a wonderfull time then but i don't do it to enjoy something particular.

but the most important thing is ofc you had fun and thats good:D

and about the being a junk or not.
i had a friend who turned blowing till a daily base and believe me that's not the person you wanna hang out with. he changed and he acted like a different person who didn't cared about someone else only about himself.

people who use drugs aren't bad people in my eyes but some need help with it.

thanks diamond:)

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Wed Jul 04, 2012 0:05

pompidom_23 wrote:So their is a different between using drugs and using drugs as you get what a mean?

There is a difference on the impact it has on your behavior and the degree in which they are addicting. Though daily usage can never be good, doesn't matter which drug it concerns. :P
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:26

Yeah blaz I get you point. I'm changed too, sometimes i feel normal but sometimes I say to myself 'what the hak are you doing...'. People tell me that iam a weed-junk. You know, I smoke rlly everyday min. 4 joints... Not alone, always with friends. But that's the problem, i can come nowhere without someone
to ask me for smoking a joint... rlly iam 24/24 7/7 stoned and I know by myself that it is not the right thing but really I can't change it... My normal friends i dont see anymore, all my friends are/became smokers..
Maybe I've a problem and need I some help, but i dont want to go to some Rehabilitation Centre or someting else..
Mhhh need to say this: 2 years ago I had a sick girlffriend, also smoker. On one day, see decided to set a wrist tattoo by her self. Her sister did the tattoo on her wrist. simple tattoo: weed . Day after, I needed that tattoo too. But the sister was not home so my girlfriend was gonna did it on my wrist. But it failed... Know I have for life weed(ugly writed and not full painted) on my wrist.. Maybe i can send you a foto blaz if you wanna see it... Fuking daamn I regret so much...
But ppl here know me as Pompi, always happy smoker, but that is not me, I have problems, serieus problems and I dont know what to do...
But except that, I only smoke weed and I never did/gonna do othershit then weed...
someting wrong in my head
I cant remember what I did yesterday and sometimes I say a sentence and half way i stop talking and didnt remember what I was saying..

Mhhh hope some ex-stoners will respons, rlly need some talk !

teKno

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Wed Jul 04, 2012 23:50

well the good thing is you admit you got a 'problem'
though every problem can be solved

about youre friends.
i don't know them so i can't really judge about them but do you have anything in common with them except being stoned?
since friends are there to help each other with all kind of stuff like problems.

about the rehabilitation centre.
i don't really think thats the right place to go there for those problems but maybe a psychologist?
i've been to one myself for some other problems. and well they are a good ear to talk to and they have duty to keep secret what you say.

talking can solve alot of things

though this isn't the place to talk about hehe since i'm going waaaaaaay offtopic.

if you feel the need to talk you'll know how to find me by pm , server etc.

thanks diamond:)

Return to General Discussion