time goes by very fast

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Official Member

Postby Damelon » Sat May 26, 2012 15:23

@Death

i have played LoL got a level 23 acc there but unfortunetly i noticed thats not my game :D

edit: thx for welcome messeges :D

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Sat May 26, 2012 15:51

"time goes by very fast"
true sentence

Spam Noob

Postby pajda » Fri Jun 15, 2012 14:59

Guys I ve been playing Wolfenstein since 2001 (when i get my first own computer). Firstly it was 'return to caste wolfenstein', then I switched to ET when it was released.
I remember a lot of people or just nicks in the game such u Damelon, Dutchman,Dmg_kowi, AFK (who said that is leaving us), talib,Ninjadeer,Mike,Sebbel, FlowerPower, xochi (also is out),wuju,lazy-lion and so on on...(sorry for rest who r not mentioned but this post would have few pages). What is going on with this ppl ? did they say sth ? maybe they r here playing on hidden PS-VIP ?

Now im thinking what is going on after approx. 8 yr with some pauses when I lost 300 k Xp here :lol: . Right now im ending 4th yr of dentistry (1 yr more), i started playing when i was really young kid. Maybe its time to grow up ? why ppl are ending ? really I do not know anybody in reality but I love to play, write with such great ppl like u all. Almost crying :cry:

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:38

pajda wrote:Guys I ve been playing Wolfenstein since 2001 (when i get my first own computer). Firstly it was 'return to caste wolfenstein', then I switched to ET when it was released.
I remember a lot of people or just nicks in the game such u Damelon, Dutchman,Dmg_kowi, AFK (who said that is leaving us), talib,Ninjadeer,Mike,Sebbel, FlowerPower, xochi (also is out),wuju,lazy-lion and so on on...(sorry for rest who r not mentioned but this post would have few pages). What is going on with this ppl ? did they say sth ? maybe they r here playing on hidden PS-VIP ?

Now im thinking what is going on after approx. 8 yr with some pauses when I lost 300 k Xp here :lol: . Right now im ending 4th yr of dentistry (1 yr more), i started playing when i was really young kid. Maybe its time to grow up ? why ppl are ending ? really I do not know anybody in reality but I love to play, write with such great ppl like u all. Almost crying :cry:

sry for the late replay, yep its true, they r ended somewhere else, in other game, or just the real life pulled them, i started playing ET when i was about 13 or 14, then i grow up and discovered there are a lot of things to do in the life, to take care, now i have a fiance now, i need to take care of them. maybe others does the same, i miss a lot of ppl here too, like icy i dont know his playing or not but hes always offline at xfire :D ..

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:43

Damelon wrote:like icy i dont know his playing or not but hes always offline at xfire :D ..
He's active at the server.

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Tue Jul 03, 2012 18:56

Diamond wrote:
Damelon wrote:like icy i dont know his playing or not but hes always offline at xfire :D ..
He's active at the server.

and he is still NAB:>

Previous

Return to General Discussion