what is a CHEAT???

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Spam Lord

what is a CHEAT???

Postby Marcco7 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 23:21

can u sombody help me..in a rulebook are write a if i spot possible CHEATER i need a send PM to server admins but how to i can know how is he cheater..??????

can u sam me this thin closer??xD..

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Tue Oct 06, 2009 23:35

easy answer ..... spec BOWDOWN ..

his master of cheaters ^^
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 23:36

oki ty...

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:20

just :loller: Falbik

if you look in our download center (here -> http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... oad_Center) there's a collection of demo of them by Landser... Take a look!! :wink:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:13

FALBIK wrote:easy answer ..... spec BOWDOWN ..

his master of cheaters ^^

MaRkMaN wrote:oki ty...

LOL , i love naivety .

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:10

FlowerPower wrote:just :loller: Falbik

if you look in our download center (here -> http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... oad_Center) there's a collection of demo of them by Landser... Take a look!! :wink:

ee...flowpover what program did i need to look this demo ?????

Server High Admin

Postby tomsen » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:45

MaRkMaN wrote:
FlowerPower wrote:just :loller: Falbik

ee...flowpover what program did i need to look this demo ?????

Site Navigation -> FAQ -> · How to make a Demo? or · Where are my Demos located?

· How to make a Demo?

Easiest method is to spec/follow the player you want to make a demo from and press F12. You could also use the /record command to start recording a demo.
To stop recording a demo simply enter the /stoprecord command.

· Where are my Demos located?

That depends on the Mod you were running on the moment you recorded the demo. Every Mod has its own ‘demos’ folder with *.dm_84 demo files in them. The easiest way to view them is to open ET – click the ‘Mods’ option – and load the Mod you used when recording the demo – now click the ‘Replays’ option and select the replay you want to view.

Try to premeditate before you're asking those silly questions...

greetz

tomsen

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:16

To look demo u need ET, nothing else, thats are game aplications so game will gona open it. You must only download this files, put them in to good folder: Wolfenstein>Noquarter 1.2.3(for example if this demo is from NQ 1.2.3)>Demos.

Start game and make steps:
1) Load good mod, if demo is made in NQ 1.2.3 load NQ 1.2.3
2) Choose > replays in main menu
3)choose correctly demo what u want see
4) give > view and wait

They schould work. Cya on servers

Edit:
One more. If You are not sure that person is cheater You always can make own demo like Tomsen sayed, and show us (members). We all are people and belive me there are a lot of situation when even very experienced admins cant solved problems like this one. There are a lot of very long topics when we all say what we think and show more evidences, thaths this work. Of course if evidences are clear decision are very fast.

Second way to solve You problem: You can ask some of admins to come and look at man which is in You eys suspicious.

I hope so i help, one more time Cya
ImageImage
`` I`m not full of fear 'cause I`m not really here I`m nowhere near here ...``
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... iia/simple come back to WoW Dagtard :)

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:52

Mefisto wrote:To look demo u need ET, nothing else, thats are game aplications so game will gona open it. You must only download this files, put them in to good folder: Wolfenstein>Noquarter 1.2.3(for example if this demo is from NQ 1.2.3)>Demos.

Start game and make steps:
1) Load good mod, if demo is made in NQ 1.2.3 load NQ 1.2.3
2) Choose > replays in main menu
3)choose correctly demo what u want see
4) give > view and wait

They schould work. Cya on servers

Edit:
One more. If You are not sure that person is cheater You always can make own demo like Tomsen sayed, and show us (members). We all are people and belive me there are a lot of situation when even very experienced admins cant solved problems like this one. There are a lot of very long topics when we all say what we think and show more evidences, thaths this work. Of course if evidences are clear decision are very fast.

Second way to solve You problem: You can ask some of admins to come and look at man which is in You eys suspicious.

I hope so i help, one more time Cya

oky rny it work...

Return to Enemy Territory Talk