what do you think about... a server with no DJ at all?

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section

yes, i would like that
39%
no, i want do DJ, it's in my blood
39%
same for me, don't care
22%

Total votes : 18
Spam Kid

Postby KillaHilla » Thu Sep 10, 2009 0:50

what do you think about... a server with no DJ at all? again NQ, but all maps have single jump, no DJ, that way TJ is excluded too.

Would you like to have such PS server? or better make 1 of the existing servers, such?
stay up and keep shining!!

be peaceful and calm, and in ET wear an arm:P

Spam God

Postby IceCreamy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:28

For me? No, I like my doublejump :P It makes me move somewhat faster, I like that. And in new NQ 1.2.5 it's sort of prevented, because everyone can see who planted dyna somewhere, and so all will be angry with him xD
My Skype account: IceCreamChris
Feel free to add me :)

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Thu Sep 10, 2009 14:46

Yeah IceCreamy have right ^^ It makes me move faster to!! You can so fast jump with DubbelJump its not normal but i like it :P And yes evreyone can see who planted the dyna somewhere. 8)

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Thu Sep 10, 2009 15:41

in some maps you just need DJ and in some maps u have to disable it, cos that map is too easy with it.
f.e. supply, adler are too easy with DJ but in some maps you need DJ like in goldrush, minas, etc

you can play in PS#2, there are few maps with no DJ and some maps with DJ.

Official Member

Postby on1 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 19:52

I would like 1 server with no dj, Maybe ps2/3 or 5 but its not essential. I think it would bring more players to ps servers who don't like dj, To me it seems 4 servers with similar settings seems silly, dj off on 1 could be good for that server.............maybe. :P
what do you think about... a server with no DJ at all? again NQ, but all maps have single jump, no DJ, that way TJ is excluded too.

no dj doesnt stop tj just makes it harder. :)

Spam Kid

Postby KillaHilla » Thu Sep 10, 2009 19:57

i made this topic, because i was inspirated by ps2:) that's the server where i have most adminlevel too:) and because i like it, and i like the new NQ, i struggle for these changes :)

again we see here that the new NQ has privileges, and gives us answers and solutions to different 'problems', i definately like it :lol: saying who planted where is a really nice weapon against tj-ers :)

P.S>still a server with less DJ maps will be a little bit pro server for the advanced players i think, and more realistic, just an opinion.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Sep 10, 2009 20:14

ye, guess PS #2 is allready a possibility, if u dislike DJ / fragging without brain and want to stick to a nice gameplay with teamplay for objective (that's what the game was made for actually). we got only DJ enbaled at a few maps, perhaps 3-4 of these custom maps, where it's prolly would be annoying for beginners, to have it disabled. Perhaps it's the hardest server here as well, cuz most ppl which like the settings are skilled / got knowledge, but that's the interesting part of it, getting skill and gameeye / teamplay, instead of nonsense fragging and beeing happy about 80/10 stats which doesn't mean anything in the end. but anyway, beginners will be welcome as well, it's all about learning by doing / train.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Kid

Postby KillaHilla » Thu Sep 10, 2009 20:17

icefrost, i'm a straight guy, i even have a girlfrined, but i must tell you this, i hear my voice coming from your mouth:))) don't take it too personally pls:)

P.S> yes, sry for offtopic, i just say that i have same opinion, and maybe u describe it the way i imagined it, sorry, that's all.

P.S.S>be brave ET players!!! :lol:
Last edited by KillaHilla on Thu Sep 10, 2009 20:30, edited 1 time in total.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Sep 10, 2009 20:22

your voice from my mouth? how should that work? it's magic? :o i got a hamster, he's straight too, but that's why he doesn't want to behave as well :<

if u speak about that i repeat ur words, i'm not ^^, i just told my opinion about it and added perhaps some points which could be interesting for a few ppl.

:)

ontopic pls :wink:
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Thu Sep 10, 2009 23:14

i woted no dj cuz sometimes u try killing someone and he starts jumping around and its rly anoying its like killling a fly.. :D
bout the obj part(i dont rly care bout that-unless dre or pasglop trying to do it :D ).
Last edited by Fefe on Thu Sep 10, 2009 23:22, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Thu Sep 10, 2009 23:22

icefrost wrote:ye, guess PS #2 is allready a possibility, if u dislike DJ / fragging without brain and want to stick to a nice gameplay with teamplay for objective (that's what the game was made for actually). we got only DJ enbaled at a few maps, perhaps 3-4 of these custom maps, where it's prolly would be annoying for beginners, to have it disabled. Perhaps it's the hardest server here as well, cuz most ppl which like the settings are skilled / got knowledge, but that's the interesting part of it, getting skill and gameeye / teamplay, instead of nonsense fragging and beeing happy about 80/10 stats which doesn't mean anything in the end. but anyway, beginners will be welcome as well, it's all about learning by doing / train.

Yeah u have nice setting there but i think best way to learn is by going etpro >>the way it used be 3 years ago,now its just a bunch of campers :D
Request:plz meerge those 2 posts if u can cu i didnt know how to add aquote after posted the first msg :) (and delete the request part after merge plz).

Return to Enemy Territory Talk