hot damn! new ET game!

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Spam Kid

hot damn! new ET game!

Postby Kyrillion » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:16

i just saw the vid on the front page and im really surprised!

This is the first thing i see about the new ET game, looks a lot like COD MWF and COD WAW, which are both pretty cool.

at one side, im really happy this is comming becouse i really wanted ET in this form and now its happening.

at the other side its quite sad, since people will forget the current ET which i love aswel.

what do you guys think, will the PS servers die with the new ET looking around the corner, or shall we survive ?
http://moriyasha.mybrute.com

click the link for some primeval fun :)

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:51

its not new et. its more like new rtcw. im sure et wont die, because its free.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:38

Topic moved to Enemy Territory Talk

We had same questions and "fears" when ETQW was coming and as you can see we are still here :) . ET is an aged game for sure and it s normal to see some leaving it for some new games but ET has also some great advantages like it s totaly free or the fact that you don t need a monster PC to run it. Anyway , hard to do an exact prediction but we will surly have to concider this new version cause contrary to ETQW which was a kind of strange mutant, this new baby is pretty in same spirit than all old ET games family. I think both version can "cohabit" together. We will sure follow all this closely and if there is a need PS will surly take actions to don t miss the events :) . Finaly , i think like in real life you willl have some attraction for extra relationships but finaly will back to your old love :D .

Spam Lord

Postby Xand3r » Sat Aug 15, 2009 22:36

what is the name of the game but my favorite games is and stays ET\

greetz 8) Xand3r

Talented Spammer

Postby Skippy » Sat Aug 15, 2009 22:49

The new Wolfenstein isn't because it has somekind of supernatural powers in the gameplay, but lets hope the multiplayer will stay the same as an old ET.
I'm still goin to play that game :)

Return to Enemy Territory Talk